Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms in relationships  (Read 3291 times)

Offline shagbambi

Leaving disease aside, how many guys here actually trust their wives, girlfriends, fuck buddies, one night stands when it comes to contraception?

Personally I only have covered sex because I don't trust any of the above (including the wife of inumerable years).

SirFrank

My wife came off the pill a few years back as we were having sex as often as a solar eclipse. Her sex drive is non existent so I'd be amazed if she was fucking anyone. We use condoms now. - a pack of 3 usually last us a year. That's why I punt. She's a lazy cunt. SHES JUST LIKE HER FUCKING MOTHER

Toshiba

My wife came off the pill a few years back as we were having sex as often as a solar eclipse. Her sex drive is non existent so I'd be amazed if she was fucking anyone. We use condoms now. - a pack of 3 usually last us a year. That's why I punt. She's a lazy cunt. SHES JUST LIKE HER FUCKING MOTHER

:lol:   Fucking brilliant

Offline shagbambi

They are all like their fucking mothers in the end (as my father pointed out before I got married)

Offline cunnyhunt

She's a lazy cunt. SHES JUST LIKE HER FUCKING MOTHER

Is this personal experience  :rolleyes:

Offline gorge

I'm going to collect all your quotes and put into a book - i'd make a bloody fortune!

Online akauya

My wife came off the pill a few years back as we were having sex as often as a solar eclipse. Her sex drive is non existent so I'd be amazed if she was fucking anyone. [snip]

That's what they want us to think. Some men have discovered to their shock that their wives' sex drive is non-existent only for their husbands. They would be perfectly happy to shag someone else ;)

Offline Roth

Might be reading this the wrong way but her mother ....?  Is she a looker?

Offline Matium

Personally I only have covered sex because I don't trust any of the above (including the wife of inumerable years).

If you don't trust your wife, why stay married?

:unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Make sure you check the Expiry Date on them every time you take the pack out  :D

Sienna_Bronze

That's what they want us to think. Some men have discovered to their shock that their wives' sex drive is non-existent only for their husbands. They would be perfectly happy to shag someone else ;)

Ah see this is what I see. A lot of women like to have a bit on the side, usually for the exact same reasons as men. The women I used to know would be like dogs on heat when their fellas went away!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Ah see this is what I see. A lot of women like to have a bit on the side, usually for the exact same reasons as men. The women I used to know would be like dogs on heat when their fellas went away!

links to your friends  :cool:

Online akauya

We are all human and have needs. Whoever invented monogamy was a moron!

Offline webpunter

We use condoms now. - a pack of 3 usually last us a year
Priceless - in the running for quote of this week me thinks.  So your birthday [based on your post - doubt if she'll want to put-out on her b-day] & xmas day.  So what's the other one ?

domino131

Of the long term relationship I've had, the first one I always used them because I knew she'd had some casual encounters before me and I was paranoid.  The others there were points were they went on the pill for a bit, but went off it because it had various effects on them that they didn't like (putting on weight too easily, giving them mood swings etc).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I always use condoms with my partner.  Not for pregnancy as I made sure that can never happen again but just because I give OWO to clients and don't want to risk passing anything on if I do catch something.  Plus it saves me being left with the mess afterwards :D

yorkshire123

No condom with the wife as i had my strings clipped years ago  :scare: we couldn't imagine having any more kids.

I do have total trust in my wife but you never know as she trusts me 100%  ;)

With prossies owo when on the menu but never BB

SirFrank

Might be reading this the wrong way but her mother ....?  Is she a looker?

20 years ago yes. Now, no fucking way - she's gone to shit! In fact if my wife ends up looking like her mother I think I'll stove her head in with a shovel

rogerc23

Leaving disease aside, how many guys here actually trust their wives, girlfriends, fuck buddies, one night stands when it comes to contraception?

Keen to hear how you justify covered sex with your wife?If i suggested that she would  smell a rat instantly!
As for anyone else its always covered,oral i flit between ow and owo as the mood takes me

Offline Taggart

We use condoms now. - a pack of 3 usually last us a year.

I know how you feel. Just checked the use by date on mine, all before Feb 2014...........
Wont waste money buying new stock given the lack of sex. I only use a condom for the last few mins as she hates spunk dripping out. And yes, we do have kids.....
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:32:17 pm by Taggart »

yorkshire123

I know how you feel. Just checked the use by date on mine, all before Feb 2014...........
Wont waste money buying new stock given the lack of sex. I only use a condom for the last few mins as she hates spunk dripping out. And yes, we do have kids.....

Sorry T, not laughing at you (as I've been there) but the situation   :lol:

from durex site

Most viewed questions
What is the shelf life of Durex condoms?
Durex condoms generally have a shelf life of five years. The expiry date is shown on both the outer cardboard carton and on every individual condom foil.

redhat

When in a relationship, long term (past 3 months) we usually talk contraception. Tablets or the implant thing not fussed what one she has just as long as she doesn't get fat!

SirFrank

I'd be amazed if she was fucking someone else but not totally surprised. I've often thought someone else must be shagging her hence her not wanting the schlong

Offline webpunter

I'd be amazed if she was fucking someone else but not totally surprised. I've often thought someone else must be shagging her hence her not wanting the schlong
There is one upside of the OH getting some action.  She's far less likely to check up on your activities.  Otherwise her questions will invariably lead to the same from you.  I've got the t-shirt on this
On balance then i'm sure that if it all came out in the wash then she would be more horrified with your activities.  And then i'll be the whole women thing whereby if they find out that some bloke has been paying for sex then they go into group defence mode with all their friends.  They start talking about catching stuff [when in reality this is much less likely than with shagging civvies.  'Yeah - we definitely used condoms'.  Total bollocks - maybe on the 1st time].  Have seen this happen to some bloke who the women knew - fortunately i didn't.  Still got the question - do you pay for sex ? I laughed it off & said he was a sad twat & probably ugly / desperate.  Seemed to do the trick
I hope that this never happens to you, or my 'mates' on UKP .  If it does then no matter what the temptation - do not mention that you have become an accomplished & respected author in certain circles !   Or she will turn into more of a CUNT
The dead-cert way to tell that such a woman has been shagging someone else is that they suddenly start to want sex again.  Probably means that they have been dumped - or decided to knock it on the head.  Whatever - she stops & you don't.  She might even start making some effort.  Which could be good in that in all probability this will cut down on the number of punts overall.  This will save money which means it can be spent going with Gold Standard girlies only, or having extended time with the same ones that are normally on the HL.  The above is IMO only - i can't get it totally wrong though

Offline shagbambi

Keen to hear how you justify covered sex with your wife?If i suggested that she would  smell a rat instantly! 

In reply to you question roger nothing has ever changed. From when I met the girl to now, always covered, so nothing has ever changed to make the missus suspicious. Told her that the pill is not healthy from day 1 so would not expect her to do something that was not good for her health.

Only taken the rubber off to produce offspring...

Matty24579

I have always used condoms with my girlfriend when i was with her we broke up nearly a year ago but she never washed her fanny and she has a bush like basil brush so i thought no way am i going bareback with her .We had a row over why i used condoms and i said i did not want kids. :yahoo:

Harribbo

Mrs has an implant so sex isn't covered.

Offline Daffodil

The vast majority of sex in relationships is not protected. Even in relationships I've been in were condoms are the sole form of birth control, unprotected has been the norm. Pulling out for the pop or rubbering up towards the goal.

I have little doubt that even the most health conscious prossie will be having unprotected sex with somebody  :hi: