Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1669 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gomez1981

Harriet Appleby. I saw this girl in November time

External Link/Members Only

Location...
A new apartment block in Salford. I parked on the main road near it for free. They are nice apartments and well kept.

Price...
I went for the 45 minute GFE massage

Lady...
Harriet is an attractive girl. You would be happy to meet her and pull her in a bar. A real girl next door look and very friendly. She has a good body which is slimmer than I thought it would be. Obviously has lost weight from her pictures in her profile.

Service...
I parked on the main road for free near her apartment block and then had about a 2 minute walk to hers. She gave me instructions on the phone as I parked up about the entry codes too get in. Pretty straight forward.
I got in and knocked on the door and Harriet answered with a smile. She asked if I wanted a shower. I said I had just had one but was happy to have another if she wanted. She said it was fine. I then paid her the money and she said "shall we start with a kiss" Obviously I said yes and she gives a proper DFK.
I was then asked to take everything off. She hung my jacket in the cupboard while I done this and I laid on the bed. She was wearing a black dress which she took off and was just wearing a thong. She then sat on the back of my thighs and gave me a nice back massage with cc swipes and massaged my inner thighs. It actually felt like a proper massage to, not just running hands everywhere. She even did my feet.
I was then asked to turn over and I was hard at this point. She then gave me a lovely blow job OWO. She said she doesn't do CIM so to let her know when I was close. She carried on until I was close and then wanked me and I came over me.
I thought that was it but she asked if I wanted a shared shower with her. I said yes and she washed my back in the shower.

Would I go again...
I probably would as I had a nice time with a nice girl. There are others I want to try too though so not sure when

:hi: