Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep tissue and sports massage therapist (Massage only) - Halesowen  (Read 9250 times)

Online southern boy

Your embarrassing yourself teddy how many posts  is that now defending the sp  or post a review if you think she's so good or move on

Offline Philloveit21

Jonf12 keep your smart remarks to yourself, I read the other posts and don’t agree with them so I’m expressing my views on the matter which I’m allowed to do and I’m not a fool but there again I’d rather be a fool than a bootlicker
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0ralist

Paris69 you agree with he’s negative review ? I’m not going to make an appointment with an SP if she’s not advertising what I want , I wouldn’t book a genuine massage if no extras were on offer especially if I’d confirmed on the phone no extras on offer , and then go for the massage and do a neutral review because I got no extras ,that’s  just not fair , if someone sees a SP and extras are advertised then the extras are not offered then by all means we have a right to give a neutral review ?

+1
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jonf12

Jonf12 keep your smart remarks to yourself, I read the other posts and don’t agree with them so I’m expressing my views on the matter which I’m allowed to do and I’m not a fool but there again I’d rather be a fool than a bootlicker

well, if you want your opinion to be respected then how about showing some respect to the OPs opinion in who’s review  you are posting in the first place!
Bloody hell, this guy wants to express his opinion but fails to acknowledge the views of the person who has actually had a session with the SP!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:20:03 pm by Jonf12 »

Offline bonham

Most of us can work out wether to go see her and know what to expect enyway he paid his money which lots of us wanted to find out if there was extras or legit.now we all know. so respect to hime for being the first and spent his money to find out
Ive personally gone back to a legit massage if she has been good  :)

Offline Philloveit21

Show some respect to the OP opinion ,I don’t agree with he’s nagative review ? If he enjoyed what service he did get then fair enough , but to enjoy what he got then post a negative about what he didn’t get is not right , in my opinion

Offline Jonf12

I just can’t wait to read and comment on all of these fanboy’s negative reviews in the future!  :cool:

Offline Paris69

Paris69 you agree with he’s negative review ? I’m not going to make an appointment with an SP if she’s not advertising what I want , I wouldn’t book a genuine massage if no extras were on offer especially if I’d confirmed on the phone no extras on offer , and then go for the massage and do a neutral review because I got no extras ,that’s  just not fair , if someone sees a SP and extras are advertised then the extras are not offered then by all means we have a right to give a neutral review ?

Ok.. I'll try to decipher this.
Makes no difference whatsoever whether i agree with his rating or not. He paid his cash and he can think whatever he wants. It's called freedom of thought and freedom of speech. Or would you rather we all fit our views into boxes and think the same.

His post was helpful cos if i booked her, i now know i wouldn't get a H/E and then i wouldn't be disappointed. But i'd still go along in hope; as we all do.

'Just not fair'   Life is not fair; get over it....

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:29:51 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline Cryton123

This thread will make this poor girls phone red hot!

Any publicity is good publicity. And I’m sure lots will still bring up the subject of extras, especially as she’s so hot.

Offline Philloveit21

When you do go make sure you post a negative review because you won’t get any extras ?

Offline Paris69

well, if you want your opinion to be respected then how about showing some respect to the OPs opinion in who’s review  you are posting in the first place!
Bloody hell, this guy wants to express his opinion but fails to acknowledge the views of the person who has actually had a session with the SP!

+1.
You can't debate with these types tbh
They demand the right to their views being respected and heard - yet don't offer the same right to a point of view they don't agree with. Worryingly, they can't even see this....

That's the UK for you now..... The IQ level is in free-fall.........

Offline Paris69

When you do go make sure you post a negative review because you won’t get any extras ?

That's an over-arching part of my point in my last post....
You have no argument against freedom of thought or freedom of speech; because you want that right for yourself.... So you resort to 'not very smart-arse' petulant comments.

I have no intention of going (neither have you by the sound of it) but if i did, i'd give 'my' view and 'my' rating: Not one thats keeps you happy.... Unless you're paying for my punt, then you have a right to have some input.

You've been on here 2 minutes and already you have a reputation as a fanboy. That's gonna serve you well i'm sure.

Offline Philloveit21

In lay mans terms, I agree with the guy enjoying he’s massage and massage only so that should be a positive because he got what he paid for , I don’t agree with a negative because he didn’t get the extras he’d hoped for , NO EXTRAS ON OFFER says it all really

Offline Paris69

In lay mans terms, I agree with the guy enjoying he’s massage and massage only so that should be a positive because he got what he paid for , I don’t agree with a negative because he didn’t get the extras he’d hoped for , NO EXTRAS ON OFFER says it all really

:D  :D :D
I'm gonna give up trying to educate you on 'freedoms' and definitely giving up on any sort of debate with you; as you're not very bright are you....  :hi:

And it's layman's (one word)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:42:01 pm by Paris69 »

Offline Philloveit21

Go eat rocks and educate Someine else spelling mistake just for you  😂

Offline Jonf12

That's an over-arching part of my point in my last post....
You have no argument against freedom of thought or freedom of speech; because you want that right for yourself.... So you resort to 'not very smart-arse' petulant comments.

I have no intention of going (neither have you by the sound of it) but if i did, i'd give 'my' view and 'my' rating: Not one thats keeps you happy.... Unless you're paying for my punt, then you have a right to have some input.

You've been on here 2 minutes and already you have a reputation as a fanboy. That's gonna serve you well i'm sure.

Nailed it mate!  :thumbsup:

Offline Philloveit21

I’m
Being called a fanboy by the bum boy gang , bunch of losers

Offline Jonf12

Go eat rocks and educate Someine else spelling mistake just for you  😂

I was under the impression that your lack of common sense was the lamest thing about you! Seems like your sense of humour has trumped it.

Offline 0ralist

I just can’t wait to read and comment on all of these fanboy’s negative reviews in the future!  :cool:

What to you mean by this comment?

Offline Jonf12

What to you mean by this comment?

I meant it would be fun to read and comment on negative reviews by all the fanboys on here in the future! Would love to see how they react when people flood their own opinions in their reviews!

Offline bonham

The only important thing on this thread is he paid £90 to find out what we all wanted to know job done success  :D :thumbsup:

Offline 0ralist

I meant it would be fun to read and comment on negative reviews by all the fanboys on here in the future! Would love to see how they react when people flood their own opinions in their reviews!

Just because someone doesn't agree with you or the OP it doesn't make them a fanboy.
But the way you are carrying on is as if you had paid for the OP to go ask for extras.

Calm it please and let's all just move on.

The thread has become a farce.
 :hi:

Offline Philloveit21

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I had asked for shower in texts and she had agreed that I could have one.

I do like the WSWS.....Will She Won't She side to massages......but this is DEFINITELY WON'T!
That was my experience!

I stick by my NEGATIVE, as after all this is a legit straight massage and UK Punting is not a site for reviewing straight massages!
That is where you are very wrong, UKP is very much a place to review legitimate messages. There are loads of us who enjoy a massage for the massage and any extras are secondary. There are also those who look for the extras and reviews such as this gives them vital information on where those extras may be available so can avoid.

On  personal note I would say it was unfair to give a negative to a legitimate place just because you didn't get any extras but the massage was good. When I post a review it is of the advertised services and how those advertised services were delivered, I make no comment on what might have been but didn't occur. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 03:34:48 pm by daviemac »

Offline Jonf12

Just because someone doesn't agree with you or the OP it doesn't make them a fanboy.
But the way you are carrying on is as if you had paid for the OP to go ask for extras.

Calm it please and let's all just move on.

The thread has become a farce.

Yes, was expecting an entry like yours!
Where were you when all the guys in this thread who wanted the review to be changed to a neutral/positive. Well, If I didn’t pay the OP for his massage so didn’t these people, where were you hibernating when those comments were posted!

Either react the same way to all similar comments else stfu!

Offline 0ralist

Yes, was expecting an entry like yours!
Where were you when all the guys in this thread who wanted the review to be changed to a neutral/positive. Well, If I didn’t pay the OP for his massage so didn’t these people, where were you hibernating when those comments were posted!

Either react the same way to all similar comments else stfu!

Thanks Bye!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why would you want to pre-empt posting comments on reviews that haven't been posted yet? seems a very strange thing to say.

People comment on reviews all the time that doesn't make them fanboys, unless of course me posting my personal opinion makes me one as well.

Nobody can tell any other member what rating to give a review, they can give an opinion on that review though.

Offline Philloveit21

Offline Paris69

That is where you are very wrong, UKP is very much a place to review legitimate messages. There are loads of us who enjoy a massage for the massage and any extras are secondary. There are also those who look for the extras and reviews such as this gives them vital information on where those extras may be available so can avoid.

On  personal note I would say it was unfair to give a negative to a legitimate place just because you didn't get any extras but the massage was good. When I post a review it is of the advertised services and how those advertised services were delivered, I make no comment on what might have been but didn't occur.

Absolutely, I agree .. It definitely is the place to review legitimate massages...

And i think the key to your view on the unfairness of the OP giving a negative rating is in the comment 'On a personal note'.. I'm sure you will agree it's your right to be able to comment on his post, and his right to give whatever view he thinks suits how he feels about what he got.

We base our own decisions whether an SP is 'for us' on more than someones random rating.
My 'own view' not that it matters is that the OP was a tad harsh... but he paid/it's his right to score her in whatever way he feels mirrors that. The breadth of views, and the unfathomable 'how did they get to that rating?' is what gives the site balance.

Maybe's we need some harshness to balance out the overly positive views of a few......

mea sententia
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 03:58:29 pm by Paris69 »

Offline Philloveit21

Oh the OP was a tad harsh with he’s nagative review , thank you as well

Offline Paris69

Comical negative,like going to my dentist who is quite fit and giving her a neg because she didn't wank me off whilst doing a filling.
Needs changing.

I think lamboman's 'Needs changing' is tantamount to telling someone what should have been written...

Anyway, my last post on the subject. Man Utd v Liverpool to watch on TV
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 04:03:49 pm by Paris69 »

Offline Jonf12

I think lamboman's 'Needs changing' is tantamount to telling someone what should have been written...

Anyway, my last post on the subject. Man Utd v Liverpool to watch on TV

Exactly what I was about to comment!
Daviemac - Would have really been fair if you had commented on this too!

My last post too on this thread! Have a great one guys
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 04:06:25 pm by Jonf12 »

Offline Paris69

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I quoted you because you were pre-empting posting on reviews maliciously. Did you not notice this ↓  in my post which addresses the subject of who decides a review rating.

Nobody can tell any other member what rating to give a review,

Offline JontyR

Thank you Daviemac for your thoughtful and insightful interjection.

It has helped provide clarity around the ethos and point of the site which is useful with the influx of new memebrs. A refresher doesn't hurt those that have been around for a while either.

I can't also help but think that it has helped de-escalate the discussion which saw a drop off in the respect levels shown to fellow punters. It is good to know that there is some monitoring going on.

Offline teddyking

Thank you Daviemac for your thoughtful and insightful interjection.

It has helped provide clarity around the ethos and point of the site which is useful with the influx of new memebrs. A refresher doesn't hurt those that have been around for a while either.

I can't also help but think that it has helped de-escalate the discussion which saw a drop off in the respect levels shown to fellow punters. It is good to know that there is some monitoring going on.

Tail between the legs now that a Mod has turned up?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Online southern boy

We await your review teddy as you said she is now on your hot list :thumbsup:

Online southern boy

She was potentially on my hot list but thanks to Putin's review she's off it now as extras are a big no
Yes she states in her advert and over the phone she dosnt do extras but most sp who advertise on gumtree also state that but extras are available once you are there  :thumbsup:

Offline JontyR

Tail between the legs now that a Mod has turned up?

Not at all.

Confusing me with someone else?

Offline Bush

At the end of this debate my conclusion is that I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a massage off an extremely fit bird like this and then having to leave with a full ball bag and a stiffy. And you pay £90 for the frustration :(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:39:25 pm by Bush »
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo

Offline JontyR

+1 I think you are

And the amount of fucks I should give exactly is???

Longer answer...As far as I can see the Mod basically backed up what I said. The OP negged, based on the fact he didn't get extras and he felt that this site wasn't the place for reviews. I disagreed....the only one who pointed out this until the mod did too. To make sure I was right on the this I checked the rules. My recollection was that they were quite explicit about accepting reviews of legit massages but that there is an acknowledgement that this was . Unless they have changed my recollection is wrong, as they are a lot more succinct on this now.

I never asked for the asked for the rating to be changed (Read the first words I posted). And I never questioned the intelligence of others, attempted to silence another punter, suggested that they looked a fool, called them a fanboy, loser or bumboy.

So plus one all you like. You're still wrong. But I acknowledge your right to be wrong if it really is that important to you.

Online southern boy

That should have been I think they are confusing you with someone else
Can you point out where I said you were trying to get the ops to change his rating please

Online southern boy

As has said before most adverts on gumtree state no extras and they also say that on the phone but when you arrive extras are normally on the menu

Online southern boy

You've been a member for 2 plus years now jonty I'm sure your not that naive

Online southern boy

He reviewed it because another member asked him to in another thread :thumbsup:

Offline JontyR

You've been a member for 2 plus years now jonty I'm sure your not that naive

No, I'm not. And my punting history goes back beyond my membership here. But at the same time I'm not blind to the fact that there are lots of reviews of where you can see if something is on offer beyond what is advertised on gumtree and the phone.

If you want a nailed on punt (or as close as dammit) then you go there. If you want to take one for the team then you take that risk. Fair play for the OP for doing so but it strikes me that he wanted extras that he had no automatic right to expect. That's the only way the reviewed worker would avoid a negative in the eyes of the OP. Personal view, I don't think that's right or helpful. Others disagree.   

I've had a few massage punts. I've never asked on the phone as to what was  available and I reckon there has never been a time where I have had to enquire about extras. They have always been offered where I think they were possibly on offer. That doesn't remove the WSWS excitement.

I have asked when offered what else may be on offer, there is one provider where I feel there may be more, but my feeling is that by pushing the point may make it less likely not more.

Maybe legit providers on Gumtree need to have a codeword that folks on here recognise. But to be honest is it their duty to protect us?   

Can you point out where I said you were trying to get the ops to change his rating please

You didn't. And if it came across as an accusation then I retract and apologise.  I was just pointing out the things, from both sides of the debate, that may have alerted the mods to the thread to things that were against the rules and ethos of the site. 

Online southern boy

Take your point entirely I just found the review handy as I was trying to book her.the  pictures and the fact she does the massage in a sports bra and tight leggings adds to the idea  more's on offer I think  she's playing on that to getgo bookings just my opinion tho

Offline Bush

Take your point entirely I just found the review handy as I was trying to book her.the  pictures and the fact she does the massage in a sports bra and tight leggings adds to the idea  more's on offer I think  she's playing on that to getgo bookings just my opinion tho
Wishful thinking me thinks.........if more was on offer from a fit bird like that for sure you would know about it.
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
And the amount of fucks I should give exactly is???

Longer answer...As far as I can see the Mod basically backed up what I said. The OP negged, based on the fact he didn't get extras and he felt that this site wasn't the place for reviews. I disagreed....the only one who pointed out this until the mod did too. To make sure I was right on the this I checked the rules. My recollection was that they were quite explicit about accepting reviews of legit massages but that there is an acknowledgement that this was . Unless they have changed my recollection is wrong, as they are a lot more succinct on this now.

I never asked for the asked for the rating to be changed (Read the first words I posted). And I never questioned the intelligence of others, attempted to silence another punter, suggested that they looked a fool, called them a fanboy, loser or bumboy.

So plus one all you like. You're still wrong. But I acknowledge your right to be wrong if it really is that important to you.
You see it wrong, as a mod I said it is up to the person posting the review to decide the rating he wants to give it and nobody should be saying it should be changed. I also pointed out that UKP is very much a platform for legitimate massage reviews

As a punter, forum member and reviewer I gave my opinion on the review.