Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy anal play - Coventry  (Read 1540 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943329) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thanos1976

Went to see this lady on Sunday 17th January
£60 for half a hour
She has a Profile called sexy anal play listed in Coventry
 Was looking forward to meeting her as she looks hot on her adult work profile. Walked through the door and realised it wasn't the busy slim girl in the pics she has on adult work  she was more like a size 16/18 and  nothing like profile description at all. Please avoid as you will be very dissatisfied in what you receive

Offline Philloveit21

Did you go ahead with the meet ?
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Straightsix

Went to see this lady on Sunday 17th January
£60 for half a hour
She has a Profile called sexy anal play listed in Coventry
 Was looking forward to meeting her as she looks hot on her adult work profile. Walked through the door and realised it wasn't the busy slim girl in the pics she has on adult work  she was more like a size 16/18 and  nothing like profile description at all. Please avoid as you will be very dissatisfied in what you receive
Please tell me you walked?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

She's also a barebacker
Romanians will tick everything (one way to tell a Romanian)  highly unlikely they offer the service. I used to always use 'no owo' (I knew they wouldn't offer this service) as an excuse to leave if I wasn't too sure of images.

Offline Jasonk71

Romanians will tick everything (one way to tell a Romanian)  highly unlikely they offer the service. I used to always use 'no owo' (I knew they wouldn't offer this service) as an excuse to leave if I wasn't too sure of images.
Bareback is not mentioned in her likes, but she does state that she likes creampies

Offline CV31Lad

Her profile states Dominican/Colombian.

Offline Straightsix

Her profile states Dominican/Colombian.
Two totally different countries and cultures,  but if you believe that then hey...everyone's a winner. 🏆

Offline Straightsix

Bareback is not mentioned in her likes, but she does state that she likes creampies
So is the sperm administered from the condom via a syringe into the opening? Or do you actually mean creampies like you get from the cake shop? 🤣

Offline pbrown355

We still need to know if Thanos stayed or left.
As for the creampies maybe it is the shop bought type since the WG is so oversize!

Offline Straightsix

We still need to know if Thanos stayed or left.
As for the creampies maybe it is the shop bought type since the WG is so oversize!
I put money on him staying. Once he got back into his car he's probably burst into tears.

Offline Thanos1976

Walked as she definitely wasn't the person on the profile. Makes you wounder if they think they will get away with pics of a model and the actual body of a person the size of a house!! If you don't believe me go have a look for your selves!!!

Offline Fac51

Walked as she definitely wasn't the person on the profile. Makes you wounder if they think they will get away with pics of a model and the actual body of a person the size of a house!! If you don't believe me go have a look for your selves!!!

Good for you on walking OP....sounds a right munter  :scare:

Offline Straightsix

Good job,  proud of you 👍🏻