Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal lady - Wandsworth  (Read 2647 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only                                                                    This is my first review so bare with me. Punt was in early December 2020.                                                                                                       Comms - I text her on a Thursday for a next day booking and we met on Friday early afternoon. I had to confirm on Friday morning via text. All smooth.                                                                                       Location - as mentioned it’s a quiet block of flats newr Wandsworth town train station. Not the greatest looking from outside but not bad. Told her when I was outside and had to buzz in. Inside the flat was fine. Clean bathroom and freshly laundered towels. Her room was clean too.                                                                                                         The punt - I told her what I wanted her to wear and she duly obliged. Handed over paperwork and went to wash my hands. As soon as I got back in the room straight into Dfk from Crystal. This lasted about 5 mins. I was groping her ass and rubbing her clit whilst DFK. She was also rubbing my cock. After 5 mins I told her to get on her knees undid my belt and she started sucking my cock. Decent technique, nothing special, it was fairly sloppy and she gave it w good go but couldn’t deep throat. I sat down on the edge of the bed and this continued, her back was arched and facing the mirror so I could see her shapely arse, I gave her a few spanks as she sucked. . After about 10 mins, she rubbered me up and hopped on top reverse cowgirl sort of position on the edge of the bed. Did this for a while and went to doggy. After doggy I enquired about a levels as I’d seen it on her profile - she said 30 extra, I took it
Out of my coat pocket, gave it to her and she arched her back. No butt plug needed - trooper! It was tight initially but squeezed it in and started pounding. She seemed to really be enjoying it and couldn’t control her noise levels. After a while we changed position to legs in the air. As the punt approached the end I tried to CIM but couldn’t pop for
Some
Reason.  She also gives a pretty good massage tbf. We did that for about 5 minutes . After punt I was out on exactly the 1 hour mark. She didn’t rush me
But I was mindful of time
Etc.                                                                                                                                             Summary: A good solid punt if you’re into matures. Decent location. Her body is good for her age - big tits, peachy arse and in decent shape. She’s welcoming, speaks good English and is happy to please and take instruction. A passionate horny gilf. Would I return? Probably as the location is convenient for me and price isn’t bad. I’ve got others on the hit list though.