Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic - Glasgow  (Read 4257 times)

94 review(s) for Layla Exotic (92 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Anon1874

Evening Gents,

As we are all aware Layla is well reviewed and this review won’t state anything new however in the spirit of contributions from a new member I feel obliged.

External Link/Members Only

1hr in call - £150

Comms - initially mail sent on AW, followed by a few texts, fast enough, meet arranged one week in advance (happened earlier in jan)

Location - stone throws from George square. In the current climate parking is fine (pay and display with RingGo available) however once people return to offices parking will be difficult, there’s a NCP at the other side of George square or ST enochs. Best rail option is queen street.

The meet - other reviews have mentioned the stairs, fuck me. Think Tynecastle but steeper. Once I reached the summit Layla was standing at the door waiting for me, very happy with what I clamped eyes on. Had on some lovely lingerie and a wee white see through robe. Nice big tits with responsive nipples Flat is clean and warm, taken into the bedroom with a cold bottle of water and let my heart catch up, quick chat then a shower. Layla began to dry me off then dropped to her knees for some OWO which is by far the best I’ve ever experienced. Sloppy, tight, plenty attention to the balls and once you make a noise at a sensitive part she sticks to it very very good. Back into the bedroom rock solid at this point. Layla rips off her thong (physically rips it) and demands I fuck her Ass. Which is exactly why I went. Vibrator in her pussy and screaming that I better pound her. I’m a big guy and give it a bash with all my strength but it still wasn’t enough, she wanted more. was about to pop and she lay her head on the bed and told me to shoot down her throat which I did and she took every drop, was on cloud 9, nearly outer body experience.

Laying there fucked she tells me to lay on my front and gives me a massage, decent enough along with some chat. She tried to go for round two with more OWO however  I’ve discovered I’m a one pop guy which she seemed slightly disappointed with, “ I wanted my fun as well “ then used her wand to relive herself while I’m in the shower. Paperwork sorted at the end then out the door.

Conclusion - worth the hype? Yes. She has the energy of a spaniel, you could go all night and it’s not enough, if you can pop multiple times she’ll make you. She’s very chatty and will put you at ease very quickly. Will i return? I doubt it. I’m glad i had the “ Layla exotic experience “ however it was a bit too high tempo for me. If that’s youre thing I highly recommend.

Offline Scottisheastwood

I’ve seen her once and that’s enough for me, I prefer to be the one doing the fucking, not really into getting fucked, if that makes sense?  :unknown:

Offline DazzieD

I’ve seen her once and that’s enough for me, I prefer to be the one doing the fucking, not really into getting fucked, if that makes sense?  :unknown:

She will (in my limited experience with her) let you do that. Just got to take the initiative.

Offline Vigor

Totally agree, she is a decent ride but she is too full on from the start. I like to get my bearings first and foremost. Ease into a shower then plod through and start with a blowjob. Not being asked to rattle her up  the hoop.

Offline Dogbreath

I quite liked that, I like it when a girl goes straight into the action. Layla even made me a cup of tea, which I stood there drinking while she sucked me off - almost surreal!

Offline 1980Tam

Layla , full on why do anything by half , If you want vanilla buy an icecream

Offline Scottisheastwood

Layla , full on why do anything by half , If you want vanilla buy an icecream

I prefer to be the dominant one in a booking, not the other way around, but each to their own

Offline Scottisheastwood

I quite liked that, I like it when a girl goes straight into the action. Layla even made me a cup of tea, which I stood there drinking while she sucked me off - almost surreal!

Wow, can’t say I’ve ever seen experienced that combo but sounds too notch  :thumbsup:

Offline GlasgowMan

and what did she say when you told her this?
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline DaVINCI

I prefer to be the dominant one in a booking, not the other way around, but each to their own
Layla can be controlled but she has a routine and she likes to dictate  ;)

Offline 1980Tam

Sounds like you want to treat women one way . I like to play their game with them , I find I get a good fun meet . Layla responds very well to be dominanted ,the meet goes to another level . You should maybe switch it up a bit .