Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISTRESSQUEENBEE / Lewisham / BEWARE - DEPOSIT SCAM  (Read 991 times)

3 review(s) for MISTRESSQUEENBEE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline secret.hombre

AW -        External Link/Members Only
Website -  External Link/Members Only

What can I say, I was conned (for the first & only time) out of £50 by your classic deposit scam... I was fooled by her long-standing AW profile & a seemingly legit website. My own fault - should've been more cautious!

Texted, agreed T&C's (as you do). She seemed friendly and seemed to know what she was talking about, so when she asks me for a deposit to the confirm booking, I stupidly agree and send £50 ...... RADIO SILENCE & NUMBER BLOCKED

Not a lot else to say other than.. VERY similar to a recent scam reviewed by 'pelvic thrust overdrive' - so similar I could copy & paste it!

Makes me wonder if the two are linked in some way..?

Online Colston36

AW -        External Link/Members Only
Website -  External Link/Members Only

What can I say, I was conned (for the first & only time) out of £50 by your classic deposit scam... I was fooled by her long-standing AW profile & a seemingly legit website. My own fault - should've been more cautious!

Texted, agreed T&C's (as you do). She seemed friendly and seemed to know what she was talking about, so when she asks me for a deposit to the confirm booking, I stupidly agree and send £50 ...... RADIO SILENCE & NUMBER BLOCKED

Not a lot else to say other than.. VERY similar to a recent scam reviewed by 'pelvic thrust overdrive' - so similar I could copy & paste it!

Makes me wonder if the two are linked in some way..?

I'm really surprised. I've seen her three times and she was amazing, though a bit too keen on Mexican Marching Powder.

Offline secret.hombre

I'm really surprised. I've seen her three times and she was amazing, though a bit too keen on Mexican Marching Powder.

So am I, I saw your review as further confirmation that she is genuine.

Offline lillythesavage

So am I, I saw your review as further confirmation that she is genuine.

Too many taking this road, Aw are opening it up for them, being able to advertise as usual with no come back through their system. Marching powder might have something to do with it too, your deposit is another hit.

As OP said, same thing happened to me. I think these dommes are taking advantage of the lockdown. They might have very well been legit before, but i think now they are using lockdown as a way to make money without having to ser anyone

Offline 01clarkj

First post here. But can confirm she is now scamming. Had even seen her a while back and she remembered me. So foolishly sent the deposit as it was last minute. Then she ghosted.

Offline secret.hombre

maybe she'll follow up when the bender finally comes to an end. It's a shame, I had somewhat good memories of my one previous visit to her abode

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:31:21 pm by secret.hombre »

Online Colston36

First post here. But can confirm she is now scamming. Had even seen her a while back and she remembered me. So foolishly sent the deposit as it was last minute. Then she ghosted.
[/quote

Silly cow! She was one of THE filthiest I ever saw.