Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1532 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Jimi

External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place in early December 2020.

I dropped Harriet an email in the morning after I had been messed around on another booking with a Brazilian in Cheadle. Harriet replied within 10 minutes with her number and a quick call was made to confirm the booking for that afternoon and to confirm that A-levels were available.

Harriet kept in contact by text and when I had parked up I gave her a call for details on how to get through the security gates and to her apartment.

The area has plenty of on street parking but is quite busy. There is a Sainsburys within walking distance for parking and cash machine.

I got to the apartment and Harriet met me in underwear. She's a pretty girl and very friendly and chatty. I would say a size 10 maximum. It sounds from other reviews that she has lost weight. She's definitely lost weight from her boobs which are a bit saggy but overall I found her attractive.

I sorted out the paperwork (£130 for an hour plus £30 for anal) and had a shower. We chatted about likes and how many pops etc.

Started off with kissing which was nice and natural. Not particularly deep but I don't mind that.

She moved on to oral without on me. This was very good. Taken as deep as possible, I could feel it pushing into her throat. Not aggressive deep throat and I don't think that would be her thing. Just deep and smooth. There was no CIM so I had to be careful and so went down on her to get my breath back.

I was down on her for a while and she seemed to be enjoying it when I lightly brushed her arsehole with my finger. Totally accidentally but she told me how she doesn't do fingers. Went on a bit too much tbh and killed the mood for me a bit as it was totally accidental and I had barely touched her. Plus she hadn't mentioned no fingers to me before.

Anyway I think she sensed the mood change and went back down on me and I quickly came on her tits.

She then gave me a nice massage and we had a good chat before going again. Condom on and a couple of positions before she said did I want to try anal. No need to ask, I've just paid 30 quid for it! She got a vibrating butt plug out to get prepared and she popped it in while I watched. Back on top of me and I fucked her while the butt plug buzzed away in her arse.

She pulled it out and I pushed my cock in. A little bit of resistance but once in it was tight but she took it well and I pumped away for a few minutes while she wanked herself. I shot in the bag and that was that.

Quick clean up and on my way. No rush to get out.

Overall it was a good punt. She's a lovely girl but be aware she REALLY doesn't like fingers. I probably would go back but there are others to try and others that I've tried that are better IMHO.