Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen from Sandys superstars  (Read 758 times)

Offline BeastWilkinson

Lightly keeping my eyes open at first but just recently I’ve been searching AW looking for one of my favourite girls back in the day at Sandys,
I heard a while ago she had left the industry
Just wishful thinking she’s still in the industry

Could anyone help me out , it would be much appreciated

Imogen
Mid 20s
Tanned skin
Shoulder length Brunette
Size 10/12ish

Offline BeastWilkinson

:thumbsup:

Her last review was 4 years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11661

I know it’s been a while

I have always kept my eyes open for her but with no luck
But seeing and reviewing the other day an old sandys girl really got me thinking and wishing she’s still in the industry,
I don’t really think they leave when they start especially if they good and making good money,

I’m hoping she’s still working under a new name and a punter out there seen her under her new name and remembered her from her sandys days and see this post

But like I say very very wishful thinking

Offline Goldfinch

I know it’s been a while

I have always kept my eyes open for her but with no luck
But seeing and reviewing the other day an old sandys girl really got me thinking and wishing she’s still in the industry,
I don’t really think they leave when they start especially if they good and making good money,

I’m hoping she’s still working under a new name and a punter out there seen her under her new name and remembered her from her sandys days and see this post

But like I say very very wishful thinking
:drinks:

Is it the same Imogen that was reviewed at one of the Adult Parties in the review below?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269122.0

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:44:43 am by Goldfinch »

Offline BeastWilkinson

:drinks:

Is it the same Imogen that was reviewed at one of the Adult Parties in the review below?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269122.0

I’m not sure I’ll check the review and see
That you know

Offline BeastWilkinson

I don’t think so
Imogen from sandys is a brunette not blonde

Offline Goldfinch

Online Moby Dick

I’m not sure I’ll check the review and see
That you know

Nah that was Cameron and may be Madison from LM.

Last comments I can find on Imogen on this thread from 2017.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119849.msg1612800#msg1612800

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Rack Admirer

Most likely retired, now. Probably in her mid 30s at this point and a couple of kids. When I last saw her she had altered quite a bit from when she was a young hottie at Sandys.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:55:50 pm by Rack Admirer »

Offline BeastWilkinson

Most likely retired, now. Probably in her mid 30s at this point and a couple of kids. When I last saw her she had altered quite a bit from when she was a young hottie at Sandys.

It’s looking more and more like wishful thinking

Looking like One for the memory books

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw her a few times, from what she told me she seemed to be one of the savvy ones who was investing her money in property to rent out etc so she may have a decent "Honest" income now and has no need to work

Offline BeastWilkinson

Saw her a few times, from what she told me she seemed to be one of the savvy ones who was investing her money in property to rent out etc so she may have a decent "Honest" income now and has no need to work

Ye she seemed like that when I saw her,
Like she had her head screwed on
Very Happy for her if that’s the case , wish her all the best

Still Disappointing though , was thinking after I had made this post , hot topic on here right now “overnights”
Id find it hard work to part ways with such a large amount of money in regards to an overnight booking
But looking back and even now she is still one of the very very few girls that I could give that sort of money to and spend that sort of amount of time with, from previous meets,  good personality good service and very sexy

Wish I could f##k her just that one last time !!
Gutted