Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot List Format  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

I was wondering how you fellas arrange your hot lists. Mine consists of 2 lists.

- Seen Before (Enjoyed)
- To Do

cockneybstrd

I think I have a mild case of OCD with mine

Essex
London
Work Tours - (for when I am travelling)
RB - Ones that bid on RB but dont fit my other list

Offline LostInMackemLand

I think I have a mild case of OCD with mine

Essex
London
Work Tours - (for when I am travelling)
RB - Ones that bid on RB but dont fit my other list

Similar:
- Local
- Local and would see again
- could travel to with work

One thing I've not investigated is if you can move a WG between lists ?

Offline Eager Thighs

Do you fellas get the email notifications when new girls make a profile? I do but find the majority of them are PG scams.

SirFrank

Mine is very select and consists of girls I want to fuck

Offline LostInMackemLand

Do you fellas get the email notifications when new girls make a profile? I do but find the majority of them are PG scams.

Yes, but as you've said there's very little to get excited about. Especially in our neck of the woods !

Online wristjob

Primo list for the ones I really want to see - includes some travelling girls so I know when they are back my way.
List of girls i've seen and pretty much no intention of seeing again
CIM list - girls who aren't really that great but do CIm if I ever fancy a simple BJ service.
Maybe list for girs who aren't really on my Primo list, don't do all the services i want - look ok but will never realistically see.
I then have a couple of regional lists if I'm travelling places.

Rochdull lad

I have three lists: one of girls I've seen [including some girls I saw in a Parlour who are now Indies]; one of girls I'd like to see; and one of girls who offer a speciality on my bucket list but which my disability makes difficult for me.

Siadwel

I've got one list. Girls I want to do, girls I might want to do and girls who aren't too far away. Confusing though, when they suddenly change their location. Slowly ticking them off, one by one. They stay on the list in case I might want to do them again. Seen one of them twice, but I'm not really the 'Going Back' type. Too many pro$$ies, too little time.

Missfilan

Wow I didn't know you could have so many lists and thought it was just the one. When you have someone on your hotlist, do you get a notification when that person updates their profile or adds photos?

cockneybstrd

Wow I didn't know you could have so many lists and thought it was just the one. When you have someone on your hotlist, do you get a notification when that person updates their profile or adds photos?

No you dont get a notification if they have added photos or changed the profile

However if you log into AW to your hotlist the ones that have updated there profile appear first.

Siadwel

However if you log into AW to your hotlist the ones that have updated there profile appear first.

Is that why? I thought it was just some random AW database thing. I'll bear that in mind next time I log-on. Thanks.

Missfilan

Thanks for explaining  :) I did wonder how some regulars always seemed to know quite quickly when I added something new.

cockneybstrd

Thanks for explaining  :) I did wonder how some regulars always seemed to know quite quickly when I added something new.

Its that or they are stalking your profile.

From own hotlist experience I have noticed that one prossie in my HL obviously makes subtle changes on a daily basis to ensure that they are on the front page of peoples HL when they log in.

vorian

Its that or they are stalking your profile.

From own hotlist experience I have noticed that one prossie in my HL obviously makes subtle changes on a daily basis to ensure that they are on the front page of peoples HL when they log in.

Again I see that as a good sign that they are clued up enough to maintain the profile and to manipulate the system,  my main regular updates her profile 5/6 times a day so it is always sitting at the top of my HL.

Glader

By region who I would fuck

Also mainly for phone numbers as not always displayed ( I only hotlist to make a note of the phone number)

Offline nigel4498

Mine is;
Fucked by me
To be fucked by me.

Offline bigjim

easy, have done and would again and to do  :wacko:

BJim

Offline CBPaul

2 lists.

1. Have fucked and want to fuck.
2. May fuck but potentially dodgy profiles to keep an eye on, that way the HL cleans itself when the fake profiles get taken down and i don't sit here wondering who has disappeared from HL 1.

Main hotlist gets cleared out now and again and I try to keep it below 30 - not difficult these days as most of the profiles in my area fall under category 2  :(

Online akauya

Mine are:

- General to be sorted later
- Recommended GFE or vanilla providers
- Recommended PSE and good anal providers
- Recommended Outcalls
- Suspect/warning to keep an eye on until me or anyone TOFTT

Offline gorge

I don't use it any more but use to make sure I copied their tel number into the comments so I could still ring them if they weren't display their number (it costs them so they don't display all the while)

geek_lover

I don't use it any more but use to make sure I copied their tel number into the comments so I could still ring them if they weren't display their number (it costs them so they don't display all the while)

Brilliant idea, this would have helped me out countless times before!

geek_lover

List of those I have had, not one for returning but at least I can have a reliable plan B if let down.  Also a list of those closer to home that I wish to work through,  Then a few lists that marry up with regional business trips.  These regional ones get cleaned when I have been unless I plan on trying others off it when I go back.

cambs-man

This thread made me go count my hotlists.
Including the 'default' one... twenty lists.
Breaks down by area, dress size, possible duos, RB contacts, 'Done', etc....

Kinda feeling like twenty is a little over the top now though.

richie

Mines organised into separate lists for each area I visit and could realistically punt. I keep little reviews of each girl in the notes section along with a phone number and address usually.

I normally set up a temporary list and play a little game I like to call "prossiebay" rules as follows...

Find some shite on eBay you could justifiably purchase
Get the address for collection
Search out the local talent
If the talents talentless then don't bid
If the talents good then bid

If you win the auction you get to treat yourself to a collection day punt as a prize!  :dance:

dilettante

Main list - local girls + non-London SE ones and one or two others I'm just monitoring eg if they move around a lot and might show up locally.  Proven quality fucks only.
- Coventry and North
- London
- New Talent - put anything 'interesting' here and see how it pans out
- Scouse Candy - a year ago realised how many fit Liver birds there were so made a list but only ever been there once in my life!

No more than a page in each and only ones I've got some theoretical chance of being able to see sometime, apart from Liverpool one
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:48:45 am by dilettante »

Offline threechilliman

One list consisting of those girls in the Manchester area I have or want to fuck (I don't get out much). I keep a spreadsheet with notes/details etc for reference in case plan b,c,d,e,f etc is required

I have just one girl in my HL from elsewhere that I'd like to fuck - I'm having a little wager with myself to see if I can complete that particular mission this year.....  ;)

Offline jackdaw

Mine has morphed into a list I look at once a week, and calculate how much money I'm saving by not punting anymore.

It's cheered me up...mind you pretty sure will be back punting in next couple of weeks.

Offline Marmalade

I have a list for hotties
Then a list for immediate shags organised for choosing just before I book
A list for those I've shagged
A list for avoid at all costs
A list of UKP prossies

That's it. A temp list for travelling of course.

Offline Urban_G

I have 5 lists:

A list.
B list.
Seen list.
Other areas list (profiles from A /B that have since moved further afield).
Changed profiles list (profiles from A/B that have since changed girls).

A list for avoid at all costs
Isn't that what your blacklist is for?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:14:17 am by Urban_G »

Offline Marmalade

Isn't that what your blacklist is for?

A blacklist just stops profiles coming up in your searches. Using a separate hotlist as a blacklist lets you keep notes of exactly why they are to be avoided at all costs. One advantage is you can also warn other punters when their name comes up. Another of the most common uses, very helpful I find personally, is when she changes her name and profile but is tagged with the same AW number: it's immediately obvious that, instead of being "new," she is the same old slapper someone exposed a month back.

I don't know if a blacklist will hide her profile if another punter says, "Does anybody know...?" but I doubt it. Personally I think it's better to be in control of the information.

oh in case any new members are interested, or in case it's any help, here's the old aw guide jacob and i wrote back in the mists of time . . .
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.msg21#msg21

Offline Urban_G

A blacklist just stops profiles coming up in your searches. Using a separate hotlist as a blacklist lets you keep notes of exactly why they are to be avoided at all costs. One advantage is you can also warn other punters when their name comes up. Another of the most common uses, very helpful I find personally, is when she changes her name and profile but is tagged with the same AW number: it's immediately obvious that, instead of being "new," she is the same old slapper someone exposed a month back.
Yeah, good point. I use my 'Changed profiles' list to somewhere near that effect.