Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophia hot... - Aberdeen  (Read 1276 times)

32 review(s) for sophia hot... (27 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline abdn56

External Link/Members Only

I met Sophia back in October for a 1h incall for £120.

Comms
All done via text. Prompt replies and sorted out a booking for half an hour later.

Bottom end of Union St in a dead end, so not much foot traffic, especially late evening. Was 5 mins late because I couldn't find the place, but that was my being daft. Place was tidy, not a luxurious apartment but more than adequate for the purpose. There were at least 2 other girls in the flat, but I never got a glimpse of them.

The girl
At first I was dubious about whether I should visit or not based on her pics but boy was it worth it!. It was definitely the girl from the current profile pic, the one in the blue/white uniform (below). I'm not sure the rest of the pics are also of her, but if they are she really should change them because he's much better looking in the flesh. I'm terrible with sizes, but definitely a tiny little Asian girl.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Services
Got in and was asked to undress. Shower wasn't offered but it was an impulse booking so didn't take one at home, and I was given a towel and shown to the bathroom when asked. After that she began with a brief massage that turned into OWO. What followed was a mix of RO, light kissing, fingering and sex (covered) in a few positions. She got rather wet during oral and was very receptive to stimulation. I can't remember, but she either didn't need any lube or just a minimal amount and was obviously enjoying the encounter as much as I did. I'm a one pop kinda guy who can last a while, so after I popped we cleaned up and had a lengthy chat about general stuff. She's a very friendly girl; not fluent in English, but enough to get by. I strongly suspect she hinted at me staying for another round but 1) I was spent and 2) it was late and I was tired, so it went right over my head; only realised the next morning what an opportunity I had missed. :dash: Ran a good 15 mins over my time, so definitely no clock watching, but I was her last booking for the day, which might've played a great role in her not rushing me out.

Verdict
Would definitely return if she was back. I messaged her a couple of times if she was planning to return, but was ignored.