Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: shellieboo1234 - Newton Abbot - Scammer  (Read 2968 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6041056) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5433360) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mgs4

Made a booking through text with shellieboo, nothing really rang alarm bells with the profile. Though I would give it a go, she made arrangements but she said as I’m new to her she requires a deposit, normally I wouldn’t but for some reason I did, everything was all convincing and I have had a few girls that are very reputable ask for deposits. Paid she gave me the address and it to some old woman’s house.

I contacted adult work to see if they could take her profile down and they said no because she will only open another one up and do it External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Made a booking through text with shellieboo, nothing really rang alarm bells with the profile. Though I would give it a go, she made arrangements but she said as I’m new to her she requires a deposit, normally I wouldn’t but for some reason I did, everything was all convincing and I have had a few girls that are very reputable ask for deposits. Paid she gave me the address and it to some old woman’s house.

I contacted adult work to see if they could take her profile down and they said no because she will only open another one up and do it External Link/Members Only

Never ever pay a deposit buddy especially someone you have never met and doesn’t even have anything on here

Offline tigerbiker

As Punterperson 1971 said.

Plus remember - "a fool and his money are easily parted" - very apt to this game

Offline chrispuckey

Look on the positive at least you didn’t pay for the full meeting up front. It’s difficult at the moment with lockdown and the fact that Torbay and South Devon is a bit barren, Orchid is worth a punt and she is based in Newton Abbot.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Greenbloke

Orchid is definitely a good one. Seen her twice and will again.
Don't pay any WG a deposit, it's too easy to be ripped off.

Offline Dashing

.... External Link/Members Only

'shellieboo1234'

+447745215897 / 07745215897

Inviting contact via private email address shellieboo1234@yahoo.com  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Crackpot11

5ft 1, size 18 and thick - lucky escape I’d say. Sounds like a beach ball.

Offline torbayfecker

5ft 1, size 18 and thick - lucky escape I’d say. Sounds like a beach ball.

£150 an hour fatty that wants a deposit. Deluded af.

Offline CMiller

Now she's in Hertfordshire and thanks to the plugin, I know to avoid her.  :hi:

Offline Bigjrob

He name is [Removed by Mod] she’s from Chatham and has links to Swindon. She’s on Facebook if you want to contact her. Other phone number is [Removed by Mod]. Good at what she does and has scammed hundreds of people. Easy money for these scammers. Anyway, always do your homework.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 03:15:54 pm by CoolTiger »
Banned reason: Temp 7-Day Ban for Posting Facebook Pics with her Kids
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
He name is [Removed by Mod] she’s from Chatham and has links to Swindon. She’s on Facebook if you want to contact her. Other phone number is [Removed by Mod]. Good at what she does and has scammed hundreds of people. Easy money for these scammers. Anyway, always do your homework.

Posting Facebook pic with her kids on them is big No, No.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

7 Day Ban for Posting Facebook Pics with her Kids  :dash:

Offline joninbristol

Bumping this thread as shes in Bovey Tracey now.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ah, Bovey Tracey.
That heaving, cosmopolitan metropolis where every WG wants to work, with a punter walking past their door every millisecond.:sarcastic:
:lol:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 02:58:14 pm by joninbristol »

Offline torbayfecker

Wow.

Literally just seen this ones profile on fabswingers  :lol:

Is it allowed to be linked here?

Offline joninbristol

Wow.

Literally just seen this ones profile on fabswingers  :lol:

Is it allowed to be linked here?

If she's advertising on AW, her AW profile is OK to be linked (obviously).
Not so sure about the FS profile, one of the moderators would, I'm sure, be able to advise.
However, her FS profile is unlikely to last long if she's also advertising on AW.
:hi:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 09:02:44 am by joninbristol »

Offline torbayfecker

She's even using the same pics on both I think. I'd sling one up it  for free but sod paying for it with her.