Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Waist but big juicy ass!  (Read 784 times)

Offline aazbo22

Hello all!
Hope we are all keeping safe.

Prob like most of you, I am getting a bit sick of being in lockdown or restrictions - so want to plan my punt way in advance!

I want a hour with a girl who has a really tiny waste but a big juicy ass! Anyone have an suggestions for someone in the Pembs to Cardiff area.

Offline crfc

2 on my HL who could fit the bill
External Link/Members Only

BLF may be hard to book mind but reviews say definitely worth the effort

Offline justalad

Kandice has a great arse following her gym workouts.

Offline aazbo22

2 on my HL who could fit the bill

BLF may be hard to book mind but reviews say definitely worth the effort

BLF does look amazing and is defo up there! Lexi has had some great reviews and is on my hot list too - but she is more athletic than thin waste and big juicy ass

Offline bolo79bm

I would vouch for this one. Works out of the same flat as Lexy Pandora. She's quite filthy too but goes missing at times. Been meaning to do a review on her.

Offline Doyle

I would vouch for this one. Works out of the same flat as Lexy Pandora. She's quite filthy too but goes missing at times. Been meaning to do a review on her.

Looking forward to your review :hi:.  I was talking to her about a booking early last year, but she went AWOL and then 2020 went down the pan so it never happened.  She's changed her profile since then to focus more on Domination stuff which I'm not interested in.

Also just seen the face pic you posted previously.  Not sure how I missed that, but she's definitely staying on my list  :thumbsup:

Offline aazbo22

I bet a due with lexy would be special!!!