Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting house !!  (Read 819 times)

Offline Georgeuk2

Happened between the lockdowns. I saw a profile in AW and booked a 15 minute over the phone. Everything went well until I turned up. As soon as the door opened there were 6 or 7 ladies in their lace undergarments. That was the first time it happened to me and I was a bit taken back. They asked me who I wanted. I wanted to say “the girl I saw in the picture” but I myself was quite confused and didn’t know what I was looking for with all the semi naked  girls standing there. I felt like I was in a meat market, so literally chose the one next to me and did a 10 min OW and left. Is it normal to have punting houses where girls parade and ask you to make your pick? Just felt weird !!

Offline temptation

AYS Stirchley operate like that.

Offline Fac51

Sounds great!  :wacko:

Not great if the plod turn up whilst your punting there....& Anyone of the girls are trafficked.... :dash: :dash:

Offline hairymonster

Next time take a breath and look to see who is the most eager to get picked. If they dont put out in the competition to get picked, your out of luck in the bedroom.

Offline Georgeuk2

You are right. Occurred to me when I walked out. The one next to me was least interested and I felt awkward making picks like in a sweet shop. As you said she didn’t give a fuck with the quality of service. Lessons learnt “ pick up the one with the most enthusiasm than the one that rolls their eyes so hard that you can actually hear it” 😄

Offline Supernose9

Blue ice is similar.
Pick the girl who looks you in the eye.
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plicious

Where was this, do you have a link?

Offline petermisc

Quite common on the continent. Either they come in one at a time, you get presented with a lineup, or you get taken into a room where they are all lounging around on sofas.  Have to admit it can be a bit unnerving if you are not used to it.  Good tip to go with one who puts the most effort into enticing you, rather than the best looking.  As said, if she can't be bothered to entice you, she is unlikely to be much bothered in the bedroom.

Offline oldmanking

it was common in the larger massage parlours back some twenty years or less ago... places like bluebell, ambassadors, & cuddles did it for every punter.

Offline Georgeuk2

Where was this, do you have a link?

Sorry can not find the link anymore . Might return after the lockdown.

Offline Plicious

Fair enough for not remembering the link. But surely you can remember the location if you’re going back?

Offline Georgeuk2

Fair enough for not remembering the link. But surely you can remember the location if you’re going back?

It’s near the Coventry Halfords ( terrace house)  I am not planning to return, I meant that the ad in adult work might return after the lock down. I will share it as soon as it is back on.