Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marya Best Anal, Dudley  (Read 4457 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5979240) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sjm79

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £60

I sent a text enquiring about availability and was sent pictures of two girls, neither of which are the girl in the AW profile and was greeted at the door by a girl that advertises on Vivastreet as Kitty. The location on Vicar St is a quiet residential area in the evening with plenty of parking in the area. The house was very bare and a little tatty but seemed clean and dry.

Kitty is very petite, slim with a number of large tattoos and a few scars. She led me upstairs and unrobed. She has lovely pert boobs with big brown nipples, absolutely her best feature. We both made an effort at being friendly but I think we both new how this was going to go.

I lay on the bed as she gave me OWO and after a couple of minutes she slipped on the rubber and climbed on top of me. The usual rom tricks of changing positions every couple of minutes followed, although she didn't stop me from penetrating her too deeply like some girls do. Eventually she lay on her back and asked me to cum on her chest, leaving me to wank myself off as she lay there and barely half-heartedly rubbed her boobs on my helmet.

I popped and we dressed in silence, exchanging a simple thank you as I was shown out. As I walked away, I checked my phone and I'd been in there for 12 minutes. In hindsight, I should have saved £20 and booked for 15 minutes instead.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Night king

It's got bareback on her profile

Offline Straightsix

This is precisely why I now run a timer. No arguments then and I can pace myself without worrying.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hothandle

I like the idea of the timer....reverse clock watching.  :thumbsup:

Offline sjm79

It's got bareback on her profile

It also has food sex/sploshing on her profile. I doubt she offers that, likely Sergei couldn't be bothered to update the list. In fact, it also shows kissing, which I was told isn't on offer during our texts.

I'm not saying you're wrong to point that out but I wouldn't put much stock in everything a Rom girls profile says...

Offline 0ralist

It also has food sex/sploshing on her profile. I doubt she offers that, likely Sergei couldn't be bothered to update the list. In fact, it also shows kissing, which I was told isn't on offer during our texts.

I'm not saying you're wrong to point that out but I wouldn't put much stock in everything a Rom girls profile says...

I am guessing you are not married and so dont run the risk of transmitting nasties to the other half incase you are wrong and the SP in question is riddled with STD's (not saying that she is) but some of us cant take that risk.

This is exactly why I dont see Roms.. you always know if its a roulette game regarding service and B&S.

thanks for sharing all the same  :hi:

Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline Straightsix

I like the idea of the timer....reverse clock watching.  :thumbsup:
Works wonders, I always would rush the meet worrying they're going to cut me short. Not now. Surprisingly most girls don't have an issue.

Offline Straightsix

They just tick everything, its common.  Great excuse to walk away if you don't fancy them. I've just accepted it as the norm now. No point getting upset if they're not appealing, just walk.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:03:29 pm by Straightsix »

Offline sjm79

I am guessing you are not married and so dont run the risk of transmitting nasties to the other half

This is exactly why I dont see Roms.. you always know if its a roulette game regarding service and B&S.

Yeah, I'm currently single so I can afford to be a little more careless.

I tend to avoid Roms but I opted for a quick and cheap pump 'n dump. Looking at my reviews, I've had a run of naff punts, think I'll go with a safe bet for the next one  :D

Offline garfield

I just spoke to her and she does bareback at no extra charge

Offline sjm79

I just spoke to her and she does bareback at no extra charge

Fair enough! What about the sploshing?  ;)

Offline garfield

Fair enough! What about the sploshing?  ;)

I never asked on account of her being a dirty skank

Offline Girthrogers

I went to see her in Sept and was really looking forward to it as her pics looked hot. It was early evening and i arrived at the address, after an eternity she finally opened the door and i felt like turning and running for the hills, even though it was evening she looked as she had that minute woken up, she was dressed in a tatty dressing gown and flip flops, she invited me in and i reluctantly accepted, once inside and upstairs we entered the bedroom and another girl appeared  dressed identically but looked very very young i thought it was her daughter, they chatted in there language for a while then Kitty asked which one of us do you want, i was stunned, i asked how old are you to the young girl who,s name was Grace she said she was 24 but i swear she didn't look a day over 15, i told her this and she got really andry and stormed out of the room. Kitty said ok it,s me then but by this time i just wanted to leave, with them being Roms i thought i,d confirm the price and time again before we began, at this Kitty got really aggressive and said " you want to fuck or not, all these questions" to which i replied i think i,ll leave it, i heard a man downstairs shouting in Rom language and she replied, on hearing this i made my way downstairs,  a door to a room was just starting to open i didn't bother to look who was coming out and just tipped the fuck out the front door. Lucky escape,, it was like being in that movie Wrong Turn.

Offline alabama1

I went to see her in Sept and was really looking forward to it as her pics looked hot. It was early evening and i arrived at the address, after an eternity she finally opened the door and i felt like turning and running for the hills, even though it was evening she looked as she had that minute woken up, she was dressed in a tatty dressing gown and flip flops, she invited me in and i reluctantly accepted, once inside and upstairs we entered the bedroom and another girl appeared  dressed identically but looked very very young i thought it was her daughter, they chatted in there language for a while then Kitty asked which one of us do you want, i was stunned, i asked how old are you to the young girl who,s name was Grace she said she was 24 but i swear she didn't look a day over 15, i told her this and she got really andry and stormed out of the room. Kitty said ok it,s me then but by this time i just wanted to leave, with them being Roms i thought i,d confirm the price and time again before we began, at this Kitty got really aggressive and said " you want to fuck or not, all these questions" to which i replied i think i,ll leave it, i heard a man downstairs shouting in Rom language and she replied, on hearing this i made my way downstairs,  a door to a room was just starting to open i didn't bother to look who was coming out and just tipped the fuck out the front door. Lucky escape,, it was like being in that movie Wrong Turn.
A review of the experience would have been nice, to warn us ! And why are you piping up now after 5 years in a coma  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 10:44:10 am by alabama1 »

Offline Straightsix

Lucky escape,, it was like being in that movie Wrong Turn.
You should have given her some of your girth to sort those anger issues.