Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie  (Read 2909 times)

Danny86

I was quite torn with this review as to whether it was worth a positive, but in comparison to other Thai girls (Birmingham Rose and Sarah for example, both of whom have now left Birmingham unfortunately) it just wasn't quite up to scratch.

She is a good looking and polite girl, but has a little bit of an attitude. She asked me a couple of times about my 'wife' (i'm not married) and seemed a bit like damaged goods, as if she was just annoyed with men in general.

The punt was ok, she did seem like she was going through the motions a bit, but fair play she did everything i wanted her to. The only thing was there was no OWO, she puts the condom on with her mouth.

It's a clean flat, but you will have to put up with hearing other punters at it next door as it's shared (or was when i was there) with other Thai girls.

She offers you the chance of a shower afterwards, which is a nice addition.

It may be that Kimmie was just in a bad mood when i saw her, but in fairness she did everything she had to, it just lacked that enthusiasm and spark you come to expect with Thai girls these days.

Overall 6.5/10

External Link/Members Only

Offline UK_T

Sorry to hear that mate.

Are you sure you got to see the real Kimmie?

I say this as the no OWO and asking about your 'wife' bit all seems totally out of character for her (from my experience).

Infact she always done OWO to CIM with great enthusiasm.

Either way, its always a gamble with that group so I can relate where your coming from.  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thank's for the review Doozy.
Were you offered anal at all or did you enquire about it as this would push me to going to meet her.  :hi: Juan.

Danny86

Sorry to hear that mate.

Are you sure you got to see the real Kimmie?

I say this as the no OWO and asking about your 'wife' bit all seems totally out of character for her (from my experience).

Infact she always done OWO to CIM with great enthusiasm.

Either way, its always a gamble with that group so I can relate where your coming from.  :hi:

Yes it was definitely her, but i got the impression she was just in a bad mood for whatever reason, and she did look tired. The punt was at 10pm though so maybe this was the reason why. I can see that if she was fresh and in a good mood she would be a great punt.

The lack of OWO was a bit of a surprise to me, i'm only in my 30s, fit and i do take care of myself very well in terms of personal hygiene etc, so i'm sure it wasn't anything on my part, but she's the first Thai i've been with who offers this and doesn't provide it. Just wasn't my lucky day!

Thank's for the review Doozy.
Were you offered anal at all or did you enquire about it as this would push me to going to meet her.  :hi: Juan.

Sorry no i didn't enquire, it's not really my cup of tea tbh. If she offers it on her profile i'm sure she would do it, she seems like a popular girl so i doubt she would have such good reviews if her profile was a blag, even though i was unlucky with the OWO.

Offline 25nicenfun

do you have to pay extra for cim or  anal ?

Offline Midsman2014

I have seen her a few times and it's always been enjoyable.

She was OK with anal on one occasion but wouldn't do it on the other two for some reason.

No extra fees for anything.

She looks just like the pictures and is very attractive.

acedukeone

I saw her about 4 days ago and the service for me was no good. I booked for 30 min over the phone, she asked for £50(thought i got a discount) then 15 min later was told to leave as i had booked 15 min.... I would never go again. This is one of those places where they switch girls

Offline Juankerr

This is one of those places where they switch girls
The Bait & Switch by this group has been mentioned several time's on UKP.

Pasa

Kimmi has been amazing for me three times I met. First times I met her was on wolverhampton, I was actually up for another girl from viva street. When I reached her apartment, Kimmie turned up. I was confused and asked her I was for another girl. and I also immediately asked if she provides all the services owo, fk, 69, she said yes. I took up a short shower, and she offered be beers, I took it.The service was amazing, lots of teasing, FK, kisses with a bit of her tongue all over the body, and then great owo, RO. One great thing is she teased my ass, it was a kind of rimming first, and then she put her finger just on the surface and teased. she tries to put her tongue into my ass too, great service as a whole.
Then immediately after a week or so, I booked for an hr, drank two beers, after a first shot, she provided me great massage, body to body massage, and before i was up for the  job, she stimulated me to carry on, i took a lot of time to cum, she tried hard, time was running over, somehow she tried hard and i was 15 minutes overrun. i told her that I would pay extra when i was getting late she said, its okay i don't have to, and when i offered again, she said, its fine.
i again met her in birmingham, for one hr, she remembered me and said, i again taking lot of time to cum second time, so i had to go out without finishing second time as she had another client booked. and said she wouldn't mind going over the time, but its just due to her client booked. I had no choice than having faith  on her and i went with a good time anyway.
She said, next time, either i book for only half an hour or book for at least one and half hour so that either I come only once or twice.
she is my darling, there is nothing I don't like about her.