Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 2778 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Online BenBraddock

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lola in Birmingham before the current lockdown. It's outside my usual stomping grounds, but I was visiting friends there, and having heard such good things on here I decided to pay her a visit.

I don't have much to add to previous reviews. When I arrived we chatted briefly and then she asked me what I was after. I said I really just wanted her to play with my cock and edge me for an hour, to which she happily agreed.

I undressed and she got to work on me. I can't fault her technique: she used plenty of oil and teased and stroked my dick for ages, keeping me rock solid and groaning with pleasure, whilst I stroked her breasts, bum and thighs and we exchanged some naughty talk. Eventually, I couldn't contain myself any longer and spurted a massive load.

So, I would rate this a positive, as Lola is definitely good at what she does. However, I'm not sure I would return, as personally I found that I didn't really click with her. I prefer meets with warmer, more approachable women, and Lola instead gives off a slightly distant and cool vibe which I found slightly undermined my enjoyment of what was happening. However, as I say, this is probably just personal taste. If you like a woman with a slightly dominatrix-y feel to her, Lola is your woman.

Offline Philloveit21

Yes I agree with you , she’s good but I didnt fancy her it’s that simple but enjoyable
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Online welby

As they say you win some and lose some :hi: :rose: :music: