Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 1830 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline TheGoalie1

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on here but thought I’d give my honest opinion.

By no means a disaster but not one I’ll be rushing back to.

Comms - as stated by others, I text and receive about 4 different texts all basically saying the same thing which was head to Crosshill Station then phone her 10 mins before I wanted to meet. Duly did but fuck knows what would have happened if there was another punter in on an hour long.... this might be why others get radio silence.

Location - nice enough flat with quirky french decor, not ur usual shag pad.

Looks - wouldn’t class her as a stunner and would probably walk past her in the street without a 2nd glance but by no means ugly either. Confirmed that she is 47 years old. Quite petite with a nice arse but tits were nothing to write home about - you can probably see this from AW profile.

Price - £50 H/H was the best thing about the meet

Meet - she does talk a lot, it’s relentless, loads of questions. Loads of opinions, loads of references to french way of life and french culture and how different it is to here. Anyway, on to the action.... started off with a massage face down which lasted about 30 seconds before she instruction me to get on all 4s so she could access my arse. Some deep rimming followed then I turned round for some decent OWO. She knew that she had me on the edge so this stopped and she encouraged me to get 2 fingers in her arsehole and one in her pussy. Went at it DP with my fingers for a bit before going for some 69. She then pinned me on to the bed in some weird position and hopped on for some reverse cowgirl while encouraging me to fuck her arse with my thumb which lead to the first pop. This is where things got a bit weird, while cleaning me up she just about ended me with some Chinese burn technique on my bellend. It was fucking agony twisted the head round in circles and rubbing the end with a wet wipe really did have my eyes watering. Had to tell her the calm the ham and she looked at me as if I had shit in the kettle. Anyway, the burning calmed down and she asked if I wanted to go again which I did so onto round 2, there was more rough cleaning with the wet wipes which wasn’t exactly pleasant but she did then get back in to some decent OWO and finished me off by hand while slipping a digit in my arse and let me cum on her tits. I made sure I cleaned my self up this time.

Positive - price, filth factor, rimming

Negatives - the constant questions and scattiness , the Chinese burn on my cock, lack of tits

IMO there are a lot better matures out there so it’s unlikely that I return as plan A. Albeit they’re more expensive but Curvy Savannah and Green Valley Ranch float my boat a lot more than SFG did but for £50 I’d never say never as a plan B.

Offline Sha99er

It was fucking agony twisted the head round in circles and rubbing the end with a wet wipe really did have my eyes watering. Had to tell her the calm the ham and she looked at me as if I had shit in the kettle. Anyway, the burning calmed down and she asked if I wanted to go again which I did so onto round 2, there was more rough cleaning with the wet wipes which wasn’t exactly pleasant

Yea shes not the only one thats a bit heavy handed when it comes to wiping the boaby with a fucking wet wipe, they dont seem to realise how sensitive the fucking skin is in that area!  :angry:

Always wanted to meet this one, pity she never did any touring.

Offline oddson1970

You had me interested there till you mentioned the cock wringing thing.....not for me

Offline awfoto72

I have to say the experience was very similar for me when I met her few months ago! But then, that's what she advertise too! I think she has her own regulars who likes what she offers, I am not one of them :)

Offline Casey69

For someone who offers CBT, you would think she’d have a better understanding of what constitutes pleasure and what constitutes pain for your bell end.
Maybe she does and just likes to inflict pain, at least enough to see if you’re into it.  :wackogirl:

She gives me the impression that she’d be a lot of work like Layla exotic.
I’m not fit enough to do that again.

Offline mikemole

For someone who offers CBT, you would think she’d have a better understanding of what constitutes pleasure and what constitutes pain for your bell end.
Maybe she does and just likes to inflict pain, at least enough to see if you’re into it.  :wackogirl:

She gives me the impression that she’d be a lot of work like Layla exotic.
I’m not fit enough to do that again.

I much preferred Layla - also has a well-oiled routine but my meet flowed a little better and she's naughty as opposed to crackers  :lol: