Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A level girls  (Read 7314 times)

Offline al78

hi any body know any girl that do A level a part from keeva from amour?
thanks   :)

themademan2

Try Maria from diamonds. Attractive lady too

Offline dino1990

themademan2

Try Charlotte at amour, she young and takes a good pounding up her ass. U won't regret. SHe filthy !!!

kerrywasthebest

I agree Dino.

Keeva is probably more enthusiastic with her a levels than most girls are with normal sex or bj. I am finding it difficult to see anyone new now because I know that keeva delivers every time.

As for other girls that offer a levels.... I saw rosina easily 5 years ago. She was definitely the wild PSE and not as pretty as keeva is now. Elizabeth from notorious a similarly long time ago offered a decent a level. as for others, my own experience is that girls who aren't experienced simply don't relax enough for the anal play to be fun.

Online johnny34

Totally agree about Keeva.

The first couple of times i saw her where for gfe. On our third booking asked if we could do anal,  she changed before my eyes. She absolutely loves it. Once she had guided me in she told me to 'go for it, as hard as you can' & her response was fantastic. Was'nt sure anal was my thing but it is with Keeva

Offline Third Man

amazing annabell does it, i didnt with her but she is gorgeous

gk2000

Note: amazing annabell says she does but not sure how often her discretion allows! She is quite fit tho

Offline b911

Note: amazing annabell says she does but not sure how often her discretion allows! She is quite fit tho

I'm considering booking her next week. Is she better looking than her duo mate Sophia Lilly?

Offline AnthG

That's the thing I hate. 'At discretion' usually means, not until the second booking I will do it and then its only if I am in the mood that second time too - and usually being a soft touch and a push over means she wont be in the mood the second booking and thus you have effectively paid twice and not go what you wanted.

I personally would rather just pay the extra to guarantee I get it on the first booking as they cannot be any excuses for not doing it as I am paying the extra and arranging I pay the extra in advance of my showing up so you know its all on the cards what I am expecting and going for.

Which is one of the major pitfalls of using an agency as they wont do that.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sasha xxx

• Service Provider
That's the thing I hate. 'At discretion' usually means, not until the second booking I will do it and then its only if I am in the mood that second time too - and usually being a soft touch and a push over means she wont be in the mood the second booking and thus you have effectively paid twice and not go what you wanted.

I personally would rather just pay the extra to guarantee I get it on the first booking as they cannot be any excuses for not doing it as I am paying the extra and arranging I pay the extra in advance of my showing up so you know its all on the cards what I am expecting and going for.

Which is one of the major pitfalls of using an agency as they wont do that.

No at discretion for me means sometimes u r just too big. N If I put down that I do it then turn u down then I'm a liar n false advertising. So at discretion means at discretion. X

themademan2

No at discretion for me means sometimes u r just too big. N If I put down that I do it then turn u down then I'm a liar n false advertising. So at discretion means at discretion. X

Well your one in a few that are honest... The majority I have come across out down at 'discretion' when they don't even offer it, just to get punter through the door!

James999

No at discretion for me means sometimes u r just too big.

Why not just state the maximum size that's ok?

James999

This "At discretion" (Depending on size) is bollocks, it's like punters saying I will pay you depending on what size heel you wear, and then saying ah sorry they are to high or to low, just an excuse to avoid paying, when all the client has to do is request 3 inch heels, or the pro$$ie say no cocks bigger than a fosters (500ml) can  :dance:

explore2020

That's what I thought some girls meant to, which I think is fair enough.

explore2020

Imagine if they had A-levels and then a whole rang of size options on the drop down options on AW. Lol!

Or the girl measures you on the way in - or half way through a booking - to end any debate on whether your eligible or not! "Honest, miss A-level (at discretion), I'm a couple of millimetres shy of your limit. Trust me, I'm a punter."

James999

Imagine if they had A-levels and then a whole rang of size options on the drop down options on AW. Lol!
Or the girl measures you on the way in - or half way through a booking - to end any debate on whether your eligible or not! "Honest, miss A-level (at discretion), I'm a couple of millimetres shy of your limit. Trust me, I'm a punter."

You may find your stupid opinions are more suited to Safe or pro$$ienet  :thumbsdown:

Online johnny34

Saw 'A'levels (at discretion) on a AW profile recently.
In the q & a it said maximum size 5inches......guess thats a NO then

Offline sasha xxx

• Service Provider
Why not just state the maximum size that's ok?

No option for that in likes. N tbh it's more girth than length for me. Long is ok. Cos can
Control the depth of penetration. But sometimes lads your cocks r just to fat. X

James999

No option for that in likes.

Then create a FAQ and mention it in there instead of coming up with weak excuses, if you don't want it up the arse that's fine, just don't pretend you do just to lure punters in  :mad:

Offline AnthG

Then create a FAQ and mention it in there
Agree on this, am not saying this towards Sasha as I have never even seen your AW profile, but for girls in general if you do something at discretion with specific criteria that needs to be meet for you to do it. Then put it in a FAQ as guys are not mind readers.

Offline sasha xxx

• Service Provider
Then create a FAQ and mention it in there instead of coming up with weak excuses, if you don't want it up the arse that's fine, just don't pretend you do just to lure punters in  :mad:

I'm not on aw I work for an agency so we can't advertise that at all. So not an excuse!!!

Offline david4u

amazing annabell OR Charlotte.....who's on top in this category?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:32:35 am by david4u »

James999

I'm not on aw I work for an agency so we can't advertise that at all. So not an excuse!!!

That is an Excuse  :dash:

The pimp could simply add it to the website in the same way they added the term at discretion  :thumbsup:

A classic case of the Pro$$ie blaming the pimp and if the client contacts the Pimp they will blame the pro$$ie  :wacko:

Offline jonalpha

Hasn't the like/dislikes thing been removed from most sites to keep the law happy and at arms length? It's easier to say that the booking is for time if the girl doesn't have a list of sexual acts she will perform attached to her profile.

vorian

Hasn't the like/dislikes thing been removed from most sites to keep the law happy and at arms length? It's easier to say that the booking is for time if the girl doesn't have a list of sexual acts she will perform attached to her profile.

Only because is is illegal to be a pimp,  indie websites can have a full list of services shown. The lack of information does not help the punter or indeed the prossie, it is just missing for the benefit of the agency.

James999

The excuses of the "Agency" (Where the pimp blames the girl and the girl blames the pimp) and the punter loses out.

A good case for booking indpendants and arranging direct with the girl as opposed to a pimp, the girl keeps all of the money you pay her so is likely to make more effort to satisfy the client and the legal issues of pimps / brothels etc do not apply, and any girl that offers a good genuine service should work independantly, after all AW is FREE  :music:

Offline al78

hi any link for amazing amazing annabell OR Charlotte please

Offline AnthG

I believe this is the Charlotte being discussed.

External Link/Members Only

I have looked at her profile the last few weeks and it seems she never does incall, only outcalls :(

Offline al78

thanks any way but not good for me  :(

denyason

Paris Bush does anal, unfortunately she doesn't do incall so i haven't seen her but she's been on my hotlist for a while.  She looks amazing and her reviews seem great.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
On her AW profile everyday she puts her face pic on and off intermittently and she looks very pretty hot!  She will email her face pic upon request.

Offline AnthG

Paris Bush does anal, unfortunately she doesn't do incall so i haven't seen her but she's been on my hotlist for a while.  She looks amazing and her reviews seem great.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
On her AW profile everyday she puts her face pic on and off intermittently and she looks very pretty hot!  She will email her face pic upon request.
Jesus she looks seriously fit.

(I was going to link to the face pic, but am not sure if I should now after seeing your last line).

I seriously feel like hunting for a £25 premier inn booking just to manage the chance to book with her. Looking at the profile, while I know a lot of people don't like it, I like the way she does the £20 for A-Levels which means I pay it, I am getting it.

Online johnny34

Good face pic on AW profile atm. Looks fit as fuck

denyason

I like the way she does the £20 for A-Levels which means I pay it, I am getting it.
also means theres no shit in the passage lol. 

Barry Shipton

Amazing Annabell's AW page here External Link/Members Only
But says it's her last full week working - not another early retirement? Also picky about people with no feedback or she doesn't know and A levels are 'at discretion'.