Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonySilviaBlack - Strange punt (P&D)  (Read 1646 times)

9 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Atrueyorkie

This meet took place late December 2020 when she was based in London

£80 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Was tempted to find a black mature and she happened to be available so popped over a message and comms were pretty straightforward.

Location was a nightmare, no parking at all on the road so had to park five minutes away. Eventually pulled up and found the door number after calling.

When she opened the door I would say she looked in her late 30’s, I hadn’t seen a face picture of her but I wasn’t really attracted to what I saw.

She smoked as could smell it on her breath and confirmed when I saw in the bathroom later on the cig butts but not a deal breaker for me just something I noted.

Now what I found really strange was that before the punt actually started she put on music, not any music but 50 cent. Strange but I decided to just blot it out as the punt commenced

Now that the music was out the way she proceeded to give me toothy bj (covered) it was quite bad and was just staying hard as I was quite horny that day.

Told her to stop after five and proceed with missionary, another annoying thing is her fake comments and noises, huge turn off for me. It was very forced and annoying I rather she stayed mute during the punt but whatever floats her boat.

Switched positions to doggy and she asks I do it slowly as I’m a bit bigger than the norm. I have to say her ass is really nice and soft and it did feel good grabbing and spanking. Now I had places to be so I speed it up and started pumping hard, now I could hear real moans but at this point I’m just trying to dump and go. I grab both arms and pull them back like reigns and go to town.

Couple minutes later I pop in the bag and go to the bathroom to freshen up. I come back and she’s sitting on the side of the bed and says how she was feeling it in her stomach. Little ego boost not gonna lie but again she could say that to everyone.

Got dressed promptly and went my way.

Face - 4, wasn’t attractive to me at all
Body -6, slim and a nice booty, her tits were small but perkyish

Would I recommend? Only as a pump and dump, I’m sure you’ll find better out there

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Londonmike39

Thanks for the review. One usually can’t go wrong with ebony asses. A gift they naturally have  ;)