Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oceane (related to chocolate_lola) - Worcester near Shrub Hill train station  (Read 11265 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6084427) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JR330

Hi, she seems to have arrived back over here now but she is just doing outcalls!
Her ad used to be on viva, now the only one I can find is on  adultseek.
External Link/Members Only
Hope that helps.  :hi:

Offline WorcWarrior

Hi, she seems to have arrived back over here now but she is just doing outcalls!

Think this is her,

Offline bonham

No way those are same girl on two different sites I'd need to know who I was booking

Offline shed

I have recently visited chocolate Lola and will do the review as soon as I get time.  :hi:

Offline JR330

No way those are same girl on two different sites I'd need to know who I was booking
As I've said this is a different girl.
You've got Lola, Oceane who's now back from France, and now this other french lady who looks similar but I haven't had the pleasure yet, and I haven't seen a review of her either.
I'm sure WW with get on the case!  :cool:

Offline bonham

I would see the one from adultseek if I could be shur I don't get the one from viva street

Offline Dark Vader

As I've said this is a different girl.
You've got Lola, Oceane who's now back from France, and now this other french lady who looks similar but I haven't had the pleasure yet, and I haven't seen a review of her either.
I'm sure WW with get on the case!  :cool:
Confusion is that WW thinks this is Oceane

And this profiles pictures come up as fake in a reverse search.

Offline shed

This is Ocean, probably heavily photo shopped. Just call and ask or what app her and she will tell you her name. Only doing outcall  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 07:13:16 pm by shed »

Offline JR330

This is Ocean, probably heavily photo shopped. Just call and ask or what app her and she will tell you her name. Only doing outcall  :hi:
Just going by the phone numbers they are  different, but might go and find out this week!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:33:41 am by daviemac »

Offline Dark Vader

The plot thickens. Is this Chocolate Lola? Oceane? or Rose?

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dark Vader

OMG Michael Jacksons daughter:

Hidden Image/Members Only
     :lol:  Careful.. She'll be on here giving to you in a bit.

Offline Straightsix

Along with her pimp no doubt.

Offline Dark Vader

Offline Straightsix

Only mods can answer that question.

Offline alibirmingham

Think I’ve found the ocean in question

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s only just signed up to AW and most other links I’ve clicked on the thread seem to be dead

Can anyone who’s see the actual wg in question confirm just what size and build she is. Her pics show her to be quite thick on the thighs and butt

Offline WorcWarrior

Think I’ve found the ocean in question

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s only just signed up to AW and most other links I’ve clicked on the thread seem to be dead

Can anyone who’s see the actual wg in question confirm just what size and build she is. Her pics show her to be quite thick on the thighs and butt

Yeah nice thick girl down there, not too firm though! Bounces well!

Offline alibirmingham

Yeah nice thick girl down there, not too firm though! Bounces well!

Thanks for the confirmation. Looks a bit too thick for me, shame as she sounds like she gives a great service e

Offline WorcWarrior

Thanks for the confirmation. Looks a bit too thick for me, shame as she sounds like she gives a great service e

Spot on service, real goer

Offline Dark Vader

Spot on service, real goer
Certainly knows her way around a cock and balls. Drained my sack with no problems. Yeah I went there. After all the drama of which one is she, I couldn't be arsed to drive all the way to Worcester to find out. Thanks to  Ali's tip off she was in the Birmingham area I steamed in. As you know they like to read the forum so a delayed Positive review to follow for identification reasons.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online Shplurgh

Yeah I went there. After all the drama of which one is she, I couldn't be arsed to drive all the way to Worcester to find out.

Now I'm interested. What's her body shape like?

Offline Dark Vader

Now I'm interested. What's her body shape like?
I would say the photos are fairly accurate.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks to  Ali's tip off she was in the Birmingham area I steamed in.

:hi: My pleasure, glad it helped

I’m telling you, you guys are really tempting me with all this positive hype but I’m not one for thicker set ladies and have had disappointing punts purely for that reason. But the sound of her draining the main vain is ohh so tempting.

Offline Dark Vader

I’m not one for thicker set ladies and have had disappointing punts purely for that reason.
Understandable. Why pay for something if all the ingredients are not to your taste.

Offline WorcWarrior

:hi: My pleasure, glad it helped

I’m telling you, you guys are really tempting me with all this positive hype but I’m not one for thicker set ladies and have had disappointing punts purely for that reason. But the sound of her draining the main vain is ohh so tempting.

She really knows how to empty your balls like a champ :thumbsup:

Offline JR330

The plot thickens. Is this Chocolate Lola? Oceane? or Rose?

That's definitely Lola fellas!

Offline Dark Vader

That's definitely Lola fellas!
So why has she gone from Chocolate Lola to Rose?

Offline JR330

So why has she gone from Chocolate Lola to Rose?
No idea mate , maybe the good/bad publicity she got on here, I don't know.  :unknown:

Offline Dark Vader

No idea mate , maybe the good/bad publicity she got on here, I don't know.  :unknown:
Maybe she could give Birmingham a try.

Offline Straightsix