Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bootylatinaxx - Bayswater  (Read 4471 times)

39 review(s) for Bigbootylatinaxxx (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6553918) (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Yaardie

Name  - Bootylatina / Previously Maggie Stuart   External Link/Members Only

Location - Apartment down Bayswater side

Time - £100 for 30mins

WG - Well this one had fucked me over before. (See end of review)
However, the combo of her looks and body had her remain on and off my hotlist over the past few years.
Especially since she was one of the profiles i scouted earlier on when i came into the naughty hobby.
So was local in the area one eveing late last year, called up and got a booking.
Was adamant that if she wasnt ready on start time i would straight up walk.
A few touched up picks but pretty accurate to what you'll see in the flesh.
Brazilian, stands around 5'4 an amazing body that you just cant wait to dick down.pretty face with big tits and thick ass.

Service - Opened and greeted with hug and kiss.
from the get go i could sense a strong business demenour from her .
Shown to the room and given a bottle of water. Usual foreplay as i admired her ass..
OWO on the bed which was very good. Strong grip and good suction. delivered some somewhat passionate head to begin with.
Then does that thing i like where after fast passed sucking looks up and then spits/dribbles on the dick. Rarely used her hands if i remember correctly. Its the small things for me.
Rubber on and climbs on top for both cg/rcg .Nice movements on the waist.
usual rotation , went through mish, then doggy. Didnt complain when i went full throttle on her. Prolonged prone bone in front of the mirror as she backed up from underneath.
Felt near so got her to suck me of and finished all over her tits.
Would have prefered a facial over her her pretty face but knew it wasn't on her like list so didnt bother to ask. Showered then out.

Previous review   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188530.0

Offline JJwyatts

i know she offers filming as an extra, does anybody know how much? thanks

Offline tantric talents

i know she offers filming as an extra, does anybody know how much? thanks
Just text her and ask. Maggie is pretty good at answering comms.

Offline JJwyatts

Just text her and ask. Maggie is pretty good at answering comms.

To be fair. Went through other reviews on here and found the answer. Unless it’s changed of course. Just didn’t want to text when I wouldn’t be booking her that soon for obvious reasons.

Offline tantric talents

Looks like she’s stuck up in Glashow anyway atm.

Offline Alan686

Looks like she is in Brazil,  since she accessing the account

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JJwyatts

Looks like she is in Brazil,  since she accessing the account

Hidden Image/Members Only

potentially, but more likely shes using a vpn

Offline Alan686

If she was using a Vpn it would have treated the access level as normal access because AW has location tracker rule applied and has recognised the source IP. That means she is not using a vpn.  You could argue the fact she changed the gateway to read as Brazil but that would make no sense, what would be the purpose of that

Offline JJwyatts

If she was using a Vpn it would have treated the access level as normal access because AW has location tracker rule applied and has recognised the source IP. That means she is not using a vpn.  You could argue the fact she changed the gateway to read as Brazil but that would make no sense, what would be the purpose of that

i don't know about that, purely because i know a few who have just used a vpn and its said accessing from germany, meanwhile they were in the heart of london aha. you could be right, who knows, doesn't really matter at the moment anyway