Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourHiddenSecretxXx, N12  (Read 2848 times)

18 review(s) for YourHiddenSecret xXx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082248) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline stanlee

Found myself in the badlands of North London for work last November and thought i'd combine it with a punt.
YHS (Karla) has been fairly well reviewed here so not a huge amount to add.

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70

Comms: very good indeed. Texted her in the morning to enquire about a time and got fairly prompt response.
Another couple of texts later in the afternoon to confirm/let her know I had arrived at the station (woodside park -
up there with Colindale for making you feel like you've arrived in the arse end of nowhere!)

Location - about 10 minutes walk from the station, easy enough to find and guided in with a call. Two-up, two-down terrace,
no particular issues (though I did hear other people moving around so presume so shares with another SP), shower etc was fine. Karla had obviously only just moved in or wasn't staying that long as her suitcase was in the room

Karla is a decent looking girl, long brown hair, quite a stocky build with small'ish B-cup breasts. I found her quite attractive physically
but what really marks her out is her attitude. She is easy to get along with, speaks good English and is very attentive
to your needs. In other words, she seems to want to make sure you have a good time.

Services - kissing was ok, not full on snogging but got a bit more intense as we progressed, went for OW and can't remember
it being anything exceptional, rather enjoyed missionary and CG as she seemed to have relaxed into the meet by this stage. Blew in
the condom after about 25 minutes and then had a nice little chat to round things off.

Nothing mind-blowing here but she's a solid punt and I really liked her attitude. Won't be returning unless I happen to
be sent that way again for work but worth a little dalliance if you're in that neck of the woods

Offline Convince Me

I think you hit the nail on the head 'a solid punt. I was a regular for when she was in Clapton.

Offline smiths

Found myself in the badlands of North London for work last November and thought i'd combine it with a punt.
YHS (Karla) has been fairly well reviewed here so not a huge amount to add.

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70

Comms: very good indeed. Texted her in the morning to enquire about a time and got fairly prompt response.
Another couple of texts later in the afternoon to confirm/let her know I had arrived at the station (woodside park -
up there with Colindale for making you feel like you've arrived in the arse end of nowhere!)

Location - about 10 minutes walk from the station, easy enough to find and guided in with a call. Two-up, two-down terrace,
no particular issues (though I did hear other people moving around so presume so shares with another SP), shower etc was fine. Karla had obviously only just moved in or wasn't staying that long as her suitcase was in the room

Karla is a decent looking girl, long brown hair, quite a stocky build with small'ish B-cup breasts. I found her quite attractive physically
but what really marks her out is her attitude. She is easy to get along with, speaks good English and is very attentive
to your needs. In other words, she seems to want to make sure you have a good time.

Services - kissing was ok, not full on snogging but got a bit more intense as we progressed, went for OW and can't remember
it being anything exceptional, rather enjoyed missionary and CG as she seemed to have relaxed into the meet by this stage. Blew in
the condom after about 25 minutes and then had a nice little chat to round things off.

Nothing mind-blowing here but she's a solid punt and I really liked her attitude. Won't be returning unless I happen to
be sent that way again for work but worth a little dalliance if you're in that neck of the woods

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Yes Carla was sharing with at least 3 other WGs in that premises at the time, Daisy D Amour who I didn't rate, negative review done, Suzy who was Melissa previously when these 4 were based in Tottenham Hale who was good, positive review done, and Girlfriend Lola who has mixed reviews on here. The premises was/is near Aldi at Tally Ho Corner, N12 and the parking is restricted until 6.30pm mon-sat, I parked about half a mile away in Ballards Lane and walked on 1 occasion, went in the evening on another when its easy to park.

Carla is by far the best of the 4 in my view, and offered me a good service, positive review done.

Offline smiths

Though its brought her reviews up on here up Carlas present A/W profile is External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 01:48:55 pm by smiths »

Offline WAY-WARD

I've seen her a few time at the Tottenham Hale address. I found her to be well worth £100...if I CIM I pay her the extra afterwards.
The house is a dump but the parking is easy, and while I'm not totally against paying for parking it can be so complicated these days and paying by card can get you found out more than a few coins can.

Offline smiths

I've seen her a few time at the Tottenham Hale address. I found her to be well worth £100...if I CIM I pay her the extra afterwards.
The house is a dump but the parking is easy, and while I'm not totally against paying for parking it can be so complicated these days and paying by card can get you found out more than a few coins can.

What house is a dump, in Tottenham Hale or in North Finchley?

Offline WAY-WARD

The house at Tottenham Hale is a dump, smiths...but there's free parking in the retail park. I've never seen her in N12 but I imagine  as I punt during the day that parking could be a problem.

Offline smiths

The house at Tottenham Hale is a dump, smiths...but there's free parking in the retail park. I've never seen her in N12 but I imagine  as I punt during the day that parking could be a problem.

Indeed it was a dump in Tottenham Hale. If you went for a half hour punt and didn't hang around you could park in Sainsburys for an hour free unless they now charge for that and its only about a brisk 5 min walk each way to her place.  Aldi used to offer free first come first served parking with very limited spaces many years ago but no idea now. And someone mentioned Waitrose which is close but I never shop in such an expensive supermarket so haven't used their car park.

Offline WAY-WARD

Yes my car would get some funny looks in Waitrose....everyone would know I'm not a customer

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:53:23 pm by bedhedred »