Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia and Thania Duo  (Read 977 times)

Offline Yermansammy

I have been pondering this profile for a couple of days.
I've never experienced a duo before, so was wondering if anyone has experienced either of these girls?

Seems they are up for every service going for £80.  Might TOFTT unless someone can advise otherwise.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Irishpunter28

Take it no one has gotten back to you on this profile?

Offline Yermansammy

I have sent a text for availability, still waiting a reply.  Maybe have to phone. 

Offline Belfastpunt69

Yermansammy. Any reply yeah from the duo.

Offline Yermansammy

They did, but I can't for a week or so.   Got busy.

Offline Belfastpunt69

I made contact with them yesterday, I asked if it was £100 for the two which was agreed including owo. They are based just off the Lisburn Road past Tate's Avenue. As I parked up they texted asking how long I'd be, I replied saying I had parked up close by and was making my way to the address when I drove past just to see the place. As I approached the house a car pulled up and the driver got out, knocked the door and walked in. I'm guessing it could have been their pimp (he had an Eastern European look about him). I stopped and headed back to my car. Just didn't seem right.
I did hear female voices coming from the house as he walked inside.
I text shortly after saying I saw a male entering so I left, there was no reply.

Offline Davy punter

I made contact with them yesterday, I asked if it was £100 for the two which was agreed including owo. They are based just off the Lisburn Road past Tate's Avenue. As I parked up they texted asking how long I'd be, I replied saying I had parked up close by and was making my way to the address when I drove past just to see the place. As I approached the house a car pulled up and the driver got out, knocked the door and walked in. I'm guessing it could have been their pimp (he had an Eastern European look about him). I stopped and headed back to my car. Just didn't seem right.
I did hear female voices coming from the house as he walked inside.
I text shortly after saying I saw a male entering so I left, there was no reply.

I have looked at the ads on VS for the rom girls many times and some of them look so hot.I would love to see them but I have a doubt about the safety aspect and this would go a long way in confirming.I have read in other sections of this site that their service can be a bit patchy too.Having said that I have met some great Polish and Czech girls over the years.