Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £40 or less  (Read 3420 times)

aufbau83

Gentlemen,

A question for you all. Supposing you had the kind of man who just likes to whip into a brothel, spend no more than £40 on a handjob or tossing himself off on the girl's breasts. Nothing more elaborate than that.

Where in the North West would you find this kind of brothel? I know there's one in Manchester where you go in, hand over £35, cum on the girl, and then you're out. Are there any specific venues anyone can recommend?

Much obliged.

Online FLYING BLUE

Gentlemen,

A question for you all. Supposing you had the kind of man who just likes to whip into a brothel, spend no more than £40 on a handjob or tossing himself off on the girl's breasts. Nothing more elaborate than that.

Where in the North West would you find this kind of brothel? I know there's one in Manchester where you go in, hand over £35, cum on the girl, and then you're out. Are there any specific venues anyone can recommend?

Much obliged.

I think Piccadily Selecta is about right price wise - No website tho

Gordo987

You could get that at TJs in Walkden  :hi:

VOLPONE

You can try Arabesque.
If you just want to wank off over her tits no chance of catching anything ( allegedly....)
£40.

yorkshire123

You can try Arabesque.
If you just want to wank off over her tits no chance of catching anything ( allegedly....)
£40.

Great choice, just make sure you wear the correct dress code  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online FLYING BLUE

You can try Arabesque.
£40.

I wouldn't even set foot in the place, nononononono :scare:

Gordo987

You can try Arabesque.
£40.

Just out of curiosity, after reading this post I phoned the Bolton branch of Arabesque girs and spoke to a very friendly sounding girl called Nina, who was working with one called Levi (like the jeans) whose pics look very fine. So is the Bolton branch crappy too, I wonder? Willing to give it a try ...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:06:23 pm by Gordo987 »

yorkshire123

Just out of curiosity, after reading this post I phoned the Bolton branch of Arabesque girs and spoke to a very friendly sounding girl called Nina, who was working with one called Levi (like the jeans) whose pics look very fine. So is the Bolton branch crappy too, I wonder? Willing to give it a try ...

Bolton is better than Bury but still grubby.

I started my "punting career" there & had some good times to be honest (and remained infection free) but after exploring other parlours such as LM the bar was raised so i haven't returned & with little intention of doing so.

Gordo987

Thanks Yorks. I might give it a try next time Levi is on. Only other Bolton parlour I've punted at was Illusions. I didn't get the girl I wanted, and the room was really small - I mean like a cupboard! I wonder what happened to the Bunny Club? I've had one or two very nice EE girls working on their own in private houses though.

aufbau83

I appreciate the input. I'll give Piccadilly Selecta a whirl.

anton11

A total waste of £40, why not wait a couple of weeks when you have a few more quid available for a proper service or do the job yourself and save the £40

fgs

Bolton Babes has recently changed hands in Bolton. No tried it out yet but £35 dabs dont seem bad. Stay away from Illusions.Bad. Piccadilly cant be faulted for choice and value

Offline Marquis

Thanks Yorks. I might give it a try next time Levi is on. Only other Bolton parlour I've punted at was Illusions. I didn't get the girl I wanted, and the room was really small - I mean like a cupboard! I wonder what happened to the Bunny Club? I've had one or two very nice EE girls working on their own in private houses though.

Bunny Club has been closed for ages. There used to have a wonderful 'girl next door' type working there called Nikki. Happy days.

Gordo987

Bolton Babes has recently changed hands in Bolton. No tried it out yet but £35 dabs dont seem bad. Stay away from Illusions.Bad. Piccadilly cant be faulted for choice and value

Now called Pretty Woman (how original):

External Link/Members Only

Crap website with no pics of the women on the rota list which is a week out of date.  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Now called Pretty Woman (how original):

External Link/Members Only

Crap website with no pics of the women on the rota list which is a week out of date.  :unknown:

Also using fake photo's

External Link/Members Only (arse photo)
External Link/Members Only   (near the bottom, no pun intended)

anton11

You get what you pay for in this life, personally I wouldn't bother considering it if I only had £40 in my pocket.

bigsoftie

I have to agree with anton, get another £10 and go get yourself to sandys. Stunning women and a nice place!

Offline Tango

Then you would be missing out on some very good girls in cheaper establishments, cos from my own vast experience there is loads

Gordo987

Then you would be missing out on some very good girls in cheaper establishments, cos from my own vast experience there is loads

+1 true, and a few indies as well  :hi: