Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Cortes - Shrewsbury  (Read 1201 times)

6 review(s) for AvaCortes (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Little Ralph

Hi, New member first review. I am a long standing  but due to finances infrequent punter. Saw Ava in August when things were opening up.
Communication: Very easy initially via AW then phone. Gave good directions, very friendly.
Location: Nice flat just outside town centre, large car park nearby.
Looks: She is a very attractive girl. AW details say size 12, i would guess 14 more likely but she is by no means fat, great shape nice tits. She is really friendly and has a good attitude. Fairly talkative and can hold a conversation, think she is a bright person.
Services: Offered shower, which i had (always think good manners to shower)  She made it very clear what was on offer, all services covered (which was fine by me). Lots of kissing (she asked if i was ok with kissing, given the covid situation) very enjoyable. Oral and reverse oral, which she appeared to enjoy and made all the right noises, think she had orgasm, if not she is great actress. Sex in various positions followed resulting in happy conclusion all to quickly. No clock watching. As mentioned above she has a great attitude. Had another quick shower before leaving.
Would i visit again. I think so, £80 for half hr easilly worth it.
External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:30:21 pm by daviemac »