Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly from Amour Newcastle - wallsend  (Read 1288 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5667718) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline silentListener

Long pending review of my meet with this sweet lady. The meet happened in pre-coronavirus times some time in January or February 2020.
External Link/Members Only

Communication with Amour was great, a few texts and the booking was confirmed.  45 minutes for 80 pounds...

Once at the postcode I sent text to Amour and they shared the door number. Knocked at the door and typical entrance norm where the lady is hiding behind the door. The door closed and Molly welcomed me with a smile, she looked beautiful in one piece clothing and specs.

Once inside the room a small chit chat regarding do's and don'ts and we moved to the bed where she initiated the kisses.. no tongue action but I was not concerned about that as her gestures made me feel welcomed and there was nothing robotic in it. I guess her breasts are very sensitive as every time I tried to touch them she started kissing me more and moved my hands.. one by one my clothes came off and she went down to explore the "south pole". She is very good at owo, the variations, the softness, the warmth and the wetness of her mouth just amazing. After 10 minutes of oral sex I had to stop her otherwise I would have cum so we decided to put the rubber on and I entered her in missionary, 5 minutes inside and I was ready to pop. She moved me on the side, took the rubber off and started giving some moral oral. Within no time the inevitable happened and she gleefully swallowed everything. She rested her head on my chest and we started talking about random things for some time.
Molly initiated round two and started playing with the little man and then owo started again... If I remember correctly this time I opted to stay in her mouth and after a prolonged oral i came again in her mouth, she swallowed one more time... I had no energy left now and in the last 5 minutes just got myself out of the bed to visit loo and get fresh before getting ready for exit...
All in all a very satisfying session with a beautiful lady... Only kind of funny thing which I realized at one point, it seems she is not keen on waxing her fore arms and at one point I realized that her forearm  hair were longer than mine🤔. Nothing off putting for me but just a funny observation.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The 12 month rule is only for mew members to give them a chance to contribute. For established members it has to be within the last 6 months as per normal.

Offline silentListener

Got it...
Will keep in mind for next time.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Got it...
Will keep in mind for next time.
No probs, she's a smashing lass.

Offline silentListener

Just realized that this should be in reviews section... Can somebody with "Golden touch" move this thread to the reviews section?

Online johnny34

Just realized that this should be in reviews section... Can somebody with "Golden touch" move this thread to the reviews section?
Its been moved from the reviews section as more than 6 months old, 12 month rule only applies to new members  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Please read reply #1 the 12 month rules is for new members, you have been a member for 5 years. The limit for your reviews is 6 months.

Online Benja73

Can’t say I have ever noticed anything unusual about her arms in the many meetings I have had with Molly.

Guess I am normally distracted by her oral skills!!!

Online CELICA GT

Can’t say I have ever noticed anything unusual about her arms in the many meetings I have had with Molly.

Guess I am normally distracted by her oral skills!!!
It's a while since I've seen Molly, but never noticed arm hair myself, ad you say too busy concentrating on other matters  ;)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It's a while since I've seen Molly, but never noticed arm hair myself, ad you say too busy concentrating on other matters  ;)
Not something I've noticed either.

Offline Tiger63

With an arse like that she can have arms like a fucking Baboon if she wants to...I dont think I would notice

Offline silentListener

Please read reply #1 the 12 month rules is for new members, you have been a member for 5 years. The limit for your reviews is 6 months.

AHH alright... I thought I had added it in wrong section...
Fair enough.

Offline toon972

She gives a very good service and her bj is one of the best, never noticed anything about her arms.

Online CELICA GT

She gives a very good service and her bj is one of the best, never noticed anything about her arms.
Thinking back, she has two, and you are right about BJ. :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Is forearm waxing "a thing" now?

Offline toon972

Thinking back, she has two, and you are right about BJ. :hi:

Are you sure, I might have to go back and check.  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Is forearm waxing "a thing" now?

Is that sort of similar to "Arm Wrestling" ..........................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

I had an amazing duo with her and SavannahNorth a while ago - can't say I notice her forearms, it was a bit difficult to see with SavannahN sitting on my face when I was getting sucked off..

That duo sent me wobbly at the legs..

Offline The Outsider

Is that sort of similar to "Arm Wrestling" ..........................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Maybe professional arm wrestlers shave their legs like professional cyclists?  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Maybe professional arm wrestlers shave their legs like professional cyclists?  :D

Well they recon stranger things happen...........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac