Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Loughborough  (Read 3739 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5589779) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline DizzyPixels

External Link/Members Only

2 hour Outcall for £300, Loughborough

Met Katie at the back end of last year, I was a little nervous with the meet being an outcall to my house (only ever done hotel incalls), but once Katie arrived all nervousness vanished.

My initial impression was, I am gonna enjoy this as Katie is proper gorgeous, she has the most amazing legs and fantastic body, her profile says her bum is her best feature but to be honest all her features are as good as the others, proper fit and really pretty.

We went up to my room, Katie got herself comfy, we talked for a little bit, she is really easy to talk to, Katie's services on AW are accurate and Katie is very very good at them, but it was the passion and personality of Katie that made the meet so special, in the 10 years I have been doing this hobby it takes a lot to stand out from the crowd and Katie truely does.

Without sounding crass, if my wife had of come back home whilst in the middle of the meet, I wouldn't have stopped as I was enjoying myself that much.

Will 100% be seeing Katie again and again, she is priceless.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's not priceless mate, she's £200 per hour.

Might pay to read this guide for future reference.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Longshot

External Link/Members Only

2 hour Outcall for £300, Loughborough

Met Katie at the back end of last year, I was a little nervous with the meet being an outcall to my house

Without sounding crass, if my wife had of come back home whilst in the middle of the meet, I wouldn't have stopped as I was enjoying myself that much.

Will 100% be seeing Katie again and again, she is priceless.

An outcall to your marital home?  Not wise.  Brave, but not wise!

Offline scouting

She looks very hot in her profile pic but you haven't described any of the action.  :unknown:
Fluffy

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I’d loved to have seen that - your lovely wife turns up to the site of you porking a £200 an hour hooker on the old marital bed. Fucking hell. Wild times. Your missus gets her kit off and joins you both on the bed and they take turns giving you a blowjob and pissing on you and then your missus decides that she wants to eat the hookers arse out so while she’s doing that you wanking yourself and thinking this is fucking brilliant. I bet that’s just how it would’ve played out an all.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:52:14 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Charliehutton

I’d loved to have seen that - your lovely wife turns up to the site of you porking a £200 an hour hooker on the old marital bed. Fucking hell. Wild times. Your missus gets her kit off and joins you both on the bed and they take turns giving you a blowjob and pissing on you and then your missus decides that she wants to eat the hookers arse out so while she’s doing that you wanking yourself and thinking this is fucking brilliant. I bet that’s just how it would’ve played out an all.

:D MotC, have you been watching old episodes of Man about the House?

Offline Lincs.man1

:kiss: :thumbsup:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

:D MotC, have you been watching old episodes of Man about the House?

Haha. I’ve been watching ‘Confessions of a Window Cleaner’. Great movies they were. It’s how I initially developed my interest in sex, that and walking meself over the hairy minges in Fiesta magazine during the late 1970s.

Offline midspunter

TBF, if the pics are accurate, she does look a bit special.

Online badsin

I've met her a few times, initially via a different website, and then through AW. She's above my self imposed limit, however sometimes you should treat yourself.
Magnificent oral, and bangs like a outhouse door  :thumbsup:

Offline John the Sextist

I've met her a few times, initially via a different website, and then through AW. She's above my self imposed limit, however sometimes you should treat yourself.
Magnificent oral, and bangs like a outhouse door  :thumbsup:

At those prices I'd expect someone like Jenna Haze or Bree Olsen  :lol: :lol:, well overpriced, but each to there own when spending the coin on punts

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline MrMan1973

That review is as fluffy as they get - no description of the action, the girl or anything of use really - are you sure you’re not Katie in disguise? Reads like an advert not a review.. 

She does look bloody fit though and those tits...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 03:32:24 pm by MrMan1973 »

Offline MrMan1973

That review is as fluffy as they get - no description of the action, the girl or anything of use really - are you sure you’re not Katie in disguise? Reads like an advert not a review.. 

She does look bloody fit though and those tits...

Well I’m guessing that the OP (aka Katie 492) doesn’t want to reply so I’m calling this review BS..

Offline Corky

I'm not making any judgements, but I have to say in my opinion I think it is absolute madness to bring a WG to your home.

You've lost your anonymity, the possibility opens up for you to be in all kinds of bother.

I would never do this.