Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanya xxxx (Edinburgh)  (Read 3441 times)

16 review(s) for Lanya xxxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline FreshBreath

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £60

Saw her last year (August 2020)

Location: Not far from Nicolson Street with plenty paid parking in front of her street

Communication: Tried for few days to get hold of her, and eventually got her (had no problem whatsoever afterwards to arrange the meet.)

Place: Small flat upstairs in a building of total 4-6 flats, quite prominent location, I was little bit concerned about the discretion as there is a little cafe (with outdoor sittings) nearby and people can be seen entering and exiting the building. The room was small and was just tidy enough.

Girl: Usual hiding behind the door. I'd say physically she is an average girl (definitely not slim or petite and surely not a big fat one), more or less just little smaller than chubby but she does not have a huge belly which was good enough for me. Nice tits that are quite small as compare to her body. 

Meet Experience: After paper work completion (shower offered but refused as I had one before I left), we started with dfk (she was clean and smell nice), then owo (good bj) followed by (protected) fuck in miss, doggy, her on top and then legs on shoulders. I must mention that she was very wet and did not use the lube before I put mine inside her. I cum in the bag and could see white cream from her pussy on it. She was quite enthusiastic and took a good pounding.

Overall a good punt with a girl who (my presumption after the meet) gets really (horny) wet during foreplay. The only downside is that she can be quite difficult to get hold of since she claims to work part time and only one or two meets per day when she works.

I actually tried to get hold of her today and noticed she was not on aw anymore, and I also did not get any reply to my text I sent her.

I would definitely see her again.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:55:50 pm by FreshBreath »
Banned reason: Obsessive, creepy, harassment
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline kingalfonzy

I had a punt two years ago.  Once you were in that square, did she phone you and ask ''what do you see''?  if you had a good time, great.  I really didn't fancy her and wanted to run.  I thought she was very plain.

Also, didn't you find her skin texture something strange?  It felt like rubber. as if she was wearing a rubber suits.
She was very horny and enthusiastic, that I have to give.  But contrary to you, I felt I wasted my money and time.

I think one of the viewers here said neighbours know her game now and give you a knowing look, sometime a remark.  Looks like you escaped that.
Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FreshBreath

I had a punt two years ago.  Once you were in that square, did she phone you and ask ''what do you see''?  if you had a good time, great.  I really didn't fancy her and wanted to run.  I thought she was very plain.

Also, didn't you find her skin texture something strange?  It felt like rubber. as if she was wearing a rubber suits.
She was very horny and enthusiastic, that I have to give.  But contrary to you, I felt I wasted my money and time.

I think one of the viewers here said neighbours know her game now and give you a knowing look, sometime a remark.  Looks like you escaped that.

When I reached at the given postcode, she gave me the direction on the phone call ( I can vaguely recall if she asked me "what do I see"). I must admit she was quite plain and did not have smile on her face when I got there but after the meet she was fine and we talked for few minutes before I left. From her skin I thought she was asian (Pakistani or Indian), but she told me she is from England. Luckily I never saw anyone in the building. I also forgot to mention she has a little cat. She was in middle of renovating her place at the time.

Offline kingalfonzy

Yes, the ginger cat.  It walked in and I spent more time stroking that one, not her.  I kind of understand why u thought she was Asian. its her face isn;t it? Although her skin is very pale and like i said rubbery, she has a slightly exotic face.  Not in a good way, to me.  She is from Brighton or Southampton or something.  She told me she only meets two punters max a day.  She said she is not doing this for money, not for money only anyway. she loves sex too much etc. so wouldn't do conveyer belt and so on.
Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes, the ginger cat.  It walked in and I spent more time stroking that one, not her.  I kind of understand why u thought she was Asian. its her face isn;t it? Although her skin is very pale and like i said rubbery, she has a slightly exotic face.  Not in a good way, to me.  She is from Brighton or Southampton or something.  She told me she only meets two punters max a day.  She said she is not doing this for money, not for money only anyway. she loves sex too much etc. so wouldn't do conveyer belt and so on.

I have seen Lanya on numerous occasions over the years and have to agree with the op here that she really enjoys her sex work.
While I respect that she does not appeal to you physically, I'm mystified by your comment about her having 'rubbery skin'. Seemed pretty average skin to me. Also, there's nothing even remotely Asian about her appearance, not that it would bother me even if it were.
With the numerous beautiful Brazilian girls now operating, what appeals to me about Lanya is her reliability and services; DFK, DT, OWO, spanking. And she doesn't charge 'extras'.

Offline FreshBreath

I have seen Lanya on numerous occasions over the years and have to agree with the op here that she really enjoys her sex work.
While I respect that she does not appeal to you physically, I'm mystified by your comment about her having 'rubbery skin'. Seemed pretty average skin to me. Also, there's nothing even remotely Asian about her appearance, not that it would bother me even if it were.
With the numerous beautiful Brazilian girls now operating, what appeals to me about Lanya is her reliability and services; DFK, DT, OWO, spanking. And she doesn't charge 'extras'.

I actually met her twice and enjoyed both meets. She has normal skin (never felt rubbery to me), and to be fair even though she is not very chatty, she is reasonable friendly yet a little reserved. I felt as if she has Asian roots not because of her facial features but due to her skin colour (in a positive sense).

I reiterate I would see her again as soon as she is available.

Offline Marcus0101

Spotted she is available next Thursday and Friday. I have the day off next Friday and thinking of contacting her to arrange a booking but intrigued to know what she looks like facial wise since there has been a bit of discussion about it here and on other threads? Does she look like anyone famous or that's on the telly as way of an indication/bit of help?

Offline peterpan19

Seen her year or so ago, nice enough girl and provided good service would go back but there is better to see.

Offline Marcus0101

Seen her year or so ago, nice enough girl and provided good service would go back but there is better to see.

Well that was helpful to my question  :dash:

Offline peterpan19

Sorry for trying to help, Won’t bother next then     :thumbsdown:

Online andymars19

She's been on my HL for a while for when I'm in Edinburgh - was hoping for one of her duos at some point with Stickynicky (Good Girl69) but she seems to have disappeared...