Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AmeliaEnglishBabeXx-Salford  (Read 3981 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5727840) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
9 review(s) for Gilf Mandi xxx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Scottish Dave

North West, Salford, Greater Manchester

External Link/Members Only 

I have seen Amelia a number of times now, both for incalls and outcalls. She is a gorgeous, truly selfless woman who makes me feel incredible.  For my latest visit I saw her in her Salford apartment. I made the 1 hour booking with her the night before, and as with all of the appointments that I have made with Amelia she was ready on time. She has not let me down once. The apartment is a very modern, clean, smart and comfortable place, the room is of a decent size, comfortable bed and has a nice en-suite shower and toilet facility. There is another bedroom in the apartment (though not being used when I was there) and a receptionist meeting and greeting customers.

Amelia is English, elegant, sexy, seductive and provocative all in one. She does have that girl next door look, which I like, and has a very pretty face. She is in her mid-twenties, a natural beauty, height about 5’8’’, with a slim but curvy size 8 /10 body, long blonde hair, enticing green eyes, a round but firm bum and substantial, natural breasts. Her photos are genuinely her, she is an absolutely stunning goddess. Amelia has a range of high quality, sexy outfits that she will dress up in on request. These include a naughty schoolgirl, sexy receptionist or temptress carer. On this meeting Amelia was wearing some lovely, sexy red underwear which really showed of her wonderful figure to its best. All of her clothes are of high quality; Amelia is a classy cut above the rest.

Amelia asked what I wanted to do, and my wish was to give her a full body massage. This she was happy to do, as indeed she has been with other requests in the past. She has a very no-fuss,   accommodating approach and I think it pleases her to please the customer. She was quick to remove her underwear and lie on the bed. For me this was a little too quick as I like a little bit of time to take in the clothes that she is wearing, to touch, caress and tease a little before stripping. To me it seems a waste to wear such wonderful, enticing outfits only to take them off almost immediately. But perhaps that is just me – my feeling was that as a regular Amelia should perhaps know what I like. I would have liked a little more kissing too, but Amelia is highly professional and is respectful of health and hygiene.

I thoroughly enjoyed massaging Amelia, and judging by her reactions, so did she. It is evident that Amelia looks after herself as her body is well toned and firm in all the right places – a joy to massage. We had some very pleasant and intelligent conversations, she is very easy to talk to and be with. Although she is popular with a lot of bookings, at no point did I feel rushed. She was happy for me to go at my pace. I must admit that I did linger on her beautiful, discrete and compact but perfectly formed and sweet pussy for some time. After approximately 40minutes Amelia recognised how turned on I was and suggested that she give me some attention. This she did by starting off with some oral (with) which was utterly wonderful, the best I have ever had. She is an absolute star with her mouth and tongue, it was like watching and being with an artist at work! Sensing that I was about to climax she then climbed on top of me and rode me reverse cowgirl style. Suffice to say that it didn’t take long to finish me off. The session finished with some more general chat and Amelia modelling some new outfits to seek my opinion. I was happy to lie back and watch and occasionally help with adjustments. Again, no sense of being rushed.

I like girls to be tender and sensitive and Amelia is most certainly that. I do not know if she has a wild side, but I suspect that she does as she has told me about her dominatrix outfit, her toys and strap-ons. What I can say though is that all of my experiences of Amelia have been really great and have kept me smiling after leaving her. Amelia provides a first class service and is well worth every penny spent. I will definitely be returning for even more!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How much did you pay for the booking mate. It also might pay you to have a look at the review writing guide.

Offline usroads

Offline Pennington

You didn't fuck her ???

I'm new to this but does this review look a bit iffy?

Offline Carpy

I'm new to this but does this review look a bit iffy?

I agree on this one pal... looking at her other reviews they all seem suspicious

Offline Kool Keef

North West, Salford, Greater Manchester

I have seen Amelia a number of times now, both for incalls and outcalls. She is a gorgeous, truly selfless woman who makes me feel incredible.  For my latest visit I saw her in her Salford apartment. I made the 1 hour booking with her the night before, and as with all of the appointments that I have made with Amelia she was ready on time. She has not let me down once. The apartment is a very modern, clean, smart and comfortable place, the room is of a decent size, comfortable bed and has a nice en-suite shower and toilet facility. There is another bedroom in the apartment (though not being used when I was there) and a receptionist meeting and greeting customers.

Amelia is English, elegant, sexy, seductive and provocative all in one. She does have that girl next door look, which I like, and has a very pretty face. She is in her mid-twenties, a natural beauty, height about 5’8’’, with a slim but curvy size 8 /10 body, long blonde hair, enticing green eyes, a round but firm bum and substantial, natural breasts. Her photos are genuinely her, she is an absolutely stunning goddess. Amelia has a range of high quality, sexy outfits that she will dress up in on request. These include a naughty schoolgirl, sexy receptionist or temptress carer. On this meeting Amelia was wearing some lovely, sexy red underwear which really showed of her wonderful figure to its best. All of her clothes are of high quality; Amelia is a classy cut above the rest.

Amelia asked what I wanted to do, and my wish was to give her a full body massage. This she was happy to do, as indeed she has been with other requests in the past. She has a very no-fuss,   accommodating approach and I think it pleases her to please the customer. She was quick to remove her underwear and lie on the bed. For me this was a little too quick as I like a little bit of time to take in the clothes that she is wearing, to touch, caress and tease a little before stripping. To me it seems a waste to wear such wonderful, enticing outfits only to take them off almost immediately. But perhaps that is just me – my feeling was that as a regular Amelia should perhaps know what I like. I would have liked a little more kissing too, but Amelia is highly professional and is respectful of health and hygiene.

I thoroughly enjoyed massaging Amelia, and judging by her reactions, so did she. It is evident that Amelia looks after herself as her body is well toned and firm in all the right places – a joy to massage. We had some very pleasant and intelligent conversations, she is very easy to talk to and be with. Although she is popular with a lot of bookings, at no point did I feel rushed. She was happy for me to go at my pace. I must admit that I did linger on her beautiful, discrete and compact but perfectly formed and sweet pussy for some time. After approximately 40minutes Amelia recognised how turned on I was and suggested that she give me some attention. This she did by starting off with some oral (with) which was utterly wonderful, the best I have ever had. She is an absolute star with her mouth and tongue, it was like watching and being with an artist at work! Sensing that I was about to climax she then climbed on top of me and rode me reverse cowgirl style. Suffice to say that it didn’t take long to finish me off. The session finished with some more general chat and Amelia modelling some new outfits to seek my opinion. I was happy to lie back and watch and occasionally help with adjustments. Again, no sense of being rushed.

I like girls to be tender and sensitive and Amelia is most certainly that. I do not know if she has a wild side, but I suspect that she does as she has told me about her dominatrix outfit, her toys and strap-ons. What I can say though is that all of my experiences of Amelia have been really great and have kept me smiling after leaving her. Amelia provides a first class service and is well worth every penny spent. I will definitely be returning for even more!

Hi Amelia  :wackogirl:

Offline usroads

I think she would have done a better review KK

Offline Scottish Dave

How much did you pay for the booking mate. It also might pay you to have a look at the review writing guide.

£120, and cheers!

Offline Scottish Dave

I agree on this one pal... looking at her other reviews they all seem suspicious

I'm new to writing reviews - I went for a style that i would appreciate if i were reading it.

Offline usroads

I'm new to writing reviews - I went for a style that i would appreciate if i were reading it.
Well you failed   :(

Offline nicksharma

I done a review on this girl also and I also can relate to the experience scottish dave had, maybe that is seen as ify too...  its quite frustrating when people question if your reviews are genuine or not.   Not sure how you get past people opinions of whether something is true or not

Offline malu999

There is more fluff in this review than on the back of my favourite sheep  :D

OP - you've either got a terrible case of EA or you're the service provider.

Offline usroads

Does anyone know if Amelia is an ex parlour girl currently going indy whilst in lockdown?

Offline OakTree

I'm inclined to think it's real. Yes it's fluffy and it's pretty uneventful. If a WG was writing it herself I'm sure they'd add more life to it. letting a punter pleasure her for forty minutes and writing about it doesn't sound like good business sense.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mills and Boon ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Captain caveman 69

A member of the north west uk punting old guard needs to fuck this lady and finally put us out of our misery about this sp.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 08:13:05 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline FlashDemon17

A member of the north west uk punting old guard needs to fuck this lady and finally put us out of our misery about this sp.

agreed, i'm new to this and been eyeing her up for a lockdown punt but all reviews seem to be criticized as fluff pieces

Offline Scottish Dave

I done a review on this girl also and I also can relate to the experience scottish dave had, maybe that is seen as ify too...  its quite frustrating when people question if your reviews are genuine or not.   Not sure how you get past people opinions of whether something is true or not
Thanks nicksharma, that's much appreciated. Shame when your honesty is questioned!

Offline Moby Dick

£120, and cheers!
When did you see her roughly?
Have her prices gone up recently?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:54:53 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline FlashDemon17

Offline OakTree

Thanks nicksharma, that's much appreciated. Shame when your honesty is questioned!

It happens. There's always a bit of mistrust for newbies.

You've done a review which is more than many on here who lurk for years.

Offline Moby Dick

and when did you see her gently  ;)
Don’t ask me , I haven’t seen her ever.  :unknown:

Offline Scottish Dave

Well you failed   :(

For you, obviously, but maybe not for others!

Offline Scottish Dave

When did you see her roughly?
Have her prices gone up recently?

Last week

Offline Scottish Dave

I'm inclined to think it's real. Yes it's fluffy and it's pretty uneventful. If a WG was writing it herself I'm sure they'd add more life to it. letting a punter pleasure her for forty minutes and writing about it doesn't sound like good business sense.

You're missing the point, mate. This was my choice and the fact is that she let me do what i wanted

Offline OakTree

You're missing the point, mate. This was my choice and the fact is that she let me do what i wanted

Yes, which means YOU’RE missing the point. I understand that’s what you wanted and that’s why I bel..... oh fuck it I can’t be bothered.

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Yes, which means YOU’RE missing the point. I understand that’s what you wanted and that’s why I bel..... oh fuck it I can’t be bothered.

Thanks for the review.  :hi:
+1
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 11:23:54 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Moby Dick

Last week

Did you pay £100/hour for previous times?
Anything for extras since this has been dropped from her profile and her rate increased to £120/hr
Is that all inclusive?

Offline Dave2021

Deffo Mellissa from BB.
£20 cheaper from BB too.

Offline Scottish Dave

Did you pay £100/hour for previous times?
Anything for extras since this has been dropped from her profile and her rate increased to £120/hr
Is that all inclusive?
I don't know if it's all inclusive

Offline usroads

Deffo Mellissa from BB.
£20 cheaper from BB too.
Thanks Dave - that's what i wanted to know  :thumbsup:

Offline Jayj

I’ve seen Amelia several times absolutely spot on, I did a review got the same response from usual suspects they seem to crawl out the woodwork when anyone new posts a review.

Totally agree great girl absolutely stunning one of the best around 👍

Offline usroads

I’ve seen Amelia several times absolutely spot on, I did a review got the same response from usual suspects they seem to crawl out the woodwork when anyone new posts a review.

Totally agree great girl absolutely stunning one of the best around 👍
Don't think we like that sunshine.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Is she shaved, trimmed, landing strip etc?

Nothing filled in on her profile under 'interview' so it'd be useful to know?

Pricing seems decent but she can't decide if she's a size 8 or a size 10 from her profile.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac