Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Broaching the subject with a girl you think might be a SP  (Read 1575 times)

Offline lillythesavage

How about you give it a rest, this OP only joined yesterday and the last one you were getting on to about posting reviews had only been a member for a week.

You need to take a look in the mirror before you criticise others, you only have the sum total of 5 reviews and you've been a member for 7 years, your last review was almost 3 1/2 years ago.

We are trying to give help and guidance to the new members and we don't need non contributors like you giving them grief. Put your own house in order and you start posting some reviews, if you actually punt that is.

Posting reviews is not that easy at the moment, been looking for a punt all day but the battle in the big head is making things difficult, there is always the risk assessment but these days it takes in more than Sti,s or bad punts.

Guess what the winner was, all I ended up booking a drive through covid test and it was a lot less hassle than booking a punt. 15 minutes after booking I was in the short queue so credit where it is due, they do seem to have testing and jabs working very well.

If anyone else wants to get tested, I am a key worker so ticked that box, but there were no checks of Id that I was asked to take this time or any other time , so if you feel you need one tick the box and crack on. They are not busy and there are plenty of testing facilities both walk in or drive in. Might even help things if more get tested.
Do the decent thing though, and isolate until you get the results.

I did manage to arrange an Sb meet for Wednesday which in my mind are a little less risky. Then a friend in need who I know is isolating alone and has been since March was in desperate need so I handed Wednesday to him. What comes around goes around hopefully.

Offline Thephoenix

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Delivery boy!...... Will you fuck me for £100, cos I think you look like a tart?

Hang on son, I'll just check with my hubby. He's in the middle of his karate practice.

.........sorry OP, but you've left yourself open for a bit of banter. It can get a bit cruel on here.
Just put it down to experience.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:15:06 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Posting reviews is not that easy at the moment, been looking for a punt all day but the battle in the big head is making things difficult, there is always the risk assessment but these days it takes in more than Sti,s or bad punts.

Guess what the winner was, all I ended up booking a drive through covid test and it was a lot less hassle than booking a punt. 15 minutes after booking I was in the short queue so credit where it is due, they do seem to have testing and jabs working very well.

If anyone else wants to get tested, I am a key worker so ticked that box, but there were no checks of Id that I was asked to take this time or any other time , so if you feel you need one tick the box and crack on. They are not busy and there are plenty of testing facilities both walk in or drive in. Might even help things if more get tested.
Do the decent thing though, and isolate until you get the results.

I did manage to arrange an Sb meet for Wednesday which in my mind are a little less risky. Then a friend in need who I know is isolating alone and has been since March was in desperate need so I handed Wednesday to him. What comes around goes around hopefully.
You've lost me with this, I was dealing with an issue with a particular member as a moderator, my post was addressed to him as my quoting his post showed. What does this have to do with that.   :unknown:

Far better you don't get involved.