Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xo-hannah  (Read 4450 times)

Kaffeine Monsta

Sigh. Nothing to write home about. Smells of BO badly and her mattress is placed on the floor.

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't say much during sex and £100 for 30 minutes seems overpriced, considering her profile said £60.

:thumbsdown:

Edit: I meant to put neutral. Not positive. ;)

Offline bawbag63

Must be a huge fucking negative if she was smelly and ripped you off for £40,

Offline gorgie tony

As bawbag63 says this should be negative.

I'd give her a negative without even going to see her as she advertises bareback.

The more Kaffeine Monsta posts, the more you sound like peter sc from the External Link/Members Only forum, he got himself banned from their for being a complete arse.

Tjkooker

I'd give her a negative without even going to see her as she advertises bareback.

The more Kaffeine Monsta posts, the more you sound like peter sc from the External Link/Members Only forum, he got himself banned from their for being a complete arse.

Well done that man...... Thats who I thought it was!!

Kaffeine Monsta

Again, what's your point with all this? You intentionally come into every review thread I make and post the *EXACT* same shit / spam / accusations, and more, then point out how I'm like this guy or that guy, when I'm not doing anything other what 99.9% of other users come here to post about. And you do it in tons of other user's threads as well.

In closing - deal with it. And try to stay on topic.

Glader

You cannot have a decent punt with any working girl who has a "mattress on the floor"

In future just walk out

Offline auldie63

Well done that man...... Thats who I thought it was!!

Re: xo-hannah
« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:55:51 pm »

Again, what's your point with all this? You intentionally come into every review thread I make and post the *EXACT* same shit / spam / accusations, and more, then point out how I'm like this guy or that guy, when I'm not doing anything other what 99.9% of other users come here to post about. And you do it in tons of other user's threads as well.

In closing - deal with it. And try to stay on topic.

FFS will TJ and KM please arrange to meet somewhere and sort out this whatever is between them. That way they won't be making endless posts where the rest of us have to waste time reading the pish, time which some of us do not have unlimited amounts of.

Offline Cactus

Sigh. Nothing to write home about. Smells of BO badly and her mattress is placed on the floor.

Doesn't say much during sex and £100 for 30 minutes seems overpriced, considering her profile said £60.

I know you say that you meant to put neutral, which would imply that something about the punt was decent, rather than giving a negative? All the info you provide of BO, floor mattress, overpayment screams negative, but you say that you meant to do a neutral review. Why? What services made you partially get over the aforementioned negative qualities?

I'm pretty sure this xo Hannah (wasn't she called bailey) works with xNaomi, who used to be xo Charlotte on aw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

They both pulled the stunt recently saying on their profile that they would be leaving town in the next two days, to try to increase bookings I presume. Naomi has been whoring for years under various guises, so I wish she would take her own advice and fuck off out of town & by the sounds of it take your sidekick too.

Nearly saw Naomi years back but she fucked me about and made me wait for an hour, by which time I was bursting for a pee. I was told her toilet was broken and that I would either have to go to her mates place upstairs or to the shops at the end of the street. I elected for the shops & never went back. She was rough & it appears working from shitholes is a trait she & her latest sidekick have continued.

Glader

I understand edinburgh has higher rates being the capital and all

But why punt in shit holes?

It screams no entry and bad service from the get go

Kaffeine Monsta

I didn't know her bedroom was like that until I got there. She lives on Northcote Street.

Offline Marmalade

It's a tad strange to see the forum clogging up with shite reviews of smelly fat barebacking mingers who overcharge and give shite service then get a "positive" ! :scare:

:rolleyes: :wacko:

Kaffeine Monsta

I clicked the wrong button at the time. :D

Tjkooker

Which personality was it pressed the button for you?

Offline Cactus

No reply to my question as to why you meant to do a neutral review? Everything about it to me sounds like a negative.

Offline bawbag63

No reply to my question as to why you meant to do a neutral review? Everything about it to me sounds like a negative.

I think the wee men in white coats have taken him away.

Offline maxxblue

How can you tell? I'm fairly new ( a few months now) to UKP, but struggle to tell when a post isn't genuine. Any tips?

Kaffeine Monsta

I share women with Tjhooker, but I never understood why he's jealous of me.

Offline pay as u hoe

How can you tell? I'm fairly new ( a few months now) to UKP, but struggle to tell when a post isn't genuine. Any tips?

It's probably a waste of time as you wont be able to tell if the tips you get are genuine
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:58:53 pm by pay as u hoe »

Kaffeine Monsta

To clarify some points, you don't generally know what a punt will be like until after it takes place. There was nothing too memorable about the punt, but it wasn't 100% bad. Have you ever had a 100% good punt either?

Offline pay as u hoe

There was nothing too memorable about the punt, but it wasn't 100% bad. Have you ever had a 100% good punt either?

unsurprisingly it wasnt 100% good or bad, but on balance it still must be a negative

Kaffeine Monsta

Like I said, I forgot to click negative. Maybe that could be modified somehow.

Offline Marmalade

unsurprisingly it wasnt 100% good or bad, but on balance it still must be a negative

On balance for punters, easily and simply negative.

I imagine that a history of treating prostitutes as 'friends, blah blah blah, writing 'fair' (ie pussywhipped grovelling shite and/or post-orgasmic 'gratitude') -type reviews on Adultwork or Pro$$ienet produces a habit of writing stuff and scoring as if some SAAFE mentor seeing the good in everyone.

She could have been a thieving lying crackland pox-ridden douch-bag who tells the punter to stop after two seconds: but then whimpers in a sweet voice, "I hope you enjoyed yourself love", and fluffie thinks she must have been locked in a cupboard as a baby, imagines a tear in her eye, and writes a 'fair' review, maybe deducting one point to give a mere 9 / 10.

:vomit:

Reviews should be written as objectively as possible PUNTERS, not as a glowing advertisement for the 'nice hooker' (that was actually a fucking cunt). It's a question of perspective. Punters that can't distinguish on some sort of scale should maybe grow a pair: or become Social Workers. Easy.

Kaffeine Monsta

Marmalade, are you thin cut or Seville? Ha-ha-ha. Either way, you call it like it is, my sweet treat! :)

Offline Marmalade

Like I said, I forgot to click negative. Maybe that could be modified somehow.

shall we give it a minute while you think up another one?  :sarcastic: "Yes your honour, I was driving at thirty miles an hour. Well 60 actually. Well what I meant to say was foot to the floor not quite giving a fuck." Ahhhhhh  :lol:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:59:43 am by Marmalade »

Kaffeine Monsta

I don't drive. Laugh out loud. Cycling is way better anyway.

(Gets knocked out by car speeding).

Tjkooker

Kaffeine Monsta

Holly from %%% says I need to stop feeding the UKP trolls.

Tjkooker

Lol. Holly loves you. We don't so fuck off you cunt.

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade, are you thin cut or Seville? Ha-ha-ha. Either way, you call it like it is, my sweet treat! :)
Och aye. One can romanticise the dirtiest of skanks . . .

"As she grabed my cock with her fag-stained hands, calloused from 20 years of being pimped (even though she was still officially a teenager), she coughed some phlegm vaguely aimed at my knob-end in a half-forgotten ritual of lubrication and grunted impatiently, "Are you gonna be long love?"

Offline gorgie tony

I'm not sure I can give you any tips on how to spot fake reviews/comments, I don't know what information is genuine or not, so I agree with pay as u hoe

Even if a girl has great reviews then it's no guarantee that you'll have a good time, everyone is looking for different things.

A few years ago I had a booking with AlexaF, she had lots of positive reviews on AW and there's a positive review here, she was hot, but we just didn't click and it was by far the worst booking I've every had and I never returned.

Every booking is a gamble - some go well and others don't.

Offline Marmalade

A few years ago I had a booking with AlexaF, she had lots of positive reviews on AW and there's a positive review here, she was hot, but we just didn't click and it was by far the worst booking I've every had and I never returned.

Every booking is a gamble - some go well and others don't.
It's a fair point. I had many excellent punts with AlexaF and I also rated her as good looking and good vfm. But I can well see how someone might find her style too detached. I especially enjoyed role-plays with her, which was quite good at, but the connection was maybe part a sense of intellectual bonding over the ideas I dreamt up and part shagging a good looking young chick (genuine student) that I felt I could trust wouldn't nick something if my back was turned on an outcall. Not chemistry in the sense of 'overpowering sense of physical lust.' When you have a good punt by available seemingly objective standards it is easy to overlook a shortcoming. But the proof is whether many (or a majority of) people find the review helpful. Judging by the response to my AlexaF review, most people did (not yourself sadly).

A bad review is perhaps when the person can't put himself in the shoes of his fellow punters and make a reasonable judgement on things like, will it help people who would enjoy themselves with her, do so; or, put off those that would not; or, give a (reasonable majority) reliable indication of whether she is good or crap compared to other prossies on the market.

Bad reviewers IMHO are carried away by their own experience of getting their hole. Getting your hole, generaly, is good; but although a shag is a shag and is a personal opinion, some personal opinions are more objective than others.

(Suggestion for a review: ignore the categories for AW reviews. This is what most people write, and a blow by blow desircrption is really about your cock, not whether mine would have the same. Keep it simple:
# prossie name & link
# area of town, which town
# link
# what you paid
# what you got
# accommodation standard / parking
# did you think it was good vfm
# was the profile accurate)

My personal preference is also to include stated and/or estimated age, stated and/or estimated dress size.

It's straightforward. Much about choosing a punt is to do with negatives, deal-breakers. That way you can whittle it down fast. Many punters have an age and size preference. Knowing roughly where she works let's you rule it out quickly if it's too far away. How much she charges, whether she does or doesn't do OWO are other common deal-breakers, as is price.

Detailed descriptions of, "she opened the door wearing a shimmering blue nightgown and an expression descended from heaven" might be fun to write and read (for some) but they don't help anyone with the objective facts upon which sensible choices can be made.

There's no point in being so picky that it puts people off writing. I'm only giving these suggestions fwiw, as it sometimes seems to me that far too many reviews sound like edited versions of an AW review.

As to whether a reviewer is reliable, on here, I get to know the person from their posts and whether I trust their experience and judgment or not. First time reviewers are harder to size up, so I tend to give the review less weight until I know more about them (It doesn't mean they aren't good, just that I have no way of knowing.) The exception is when someone writes (what I consider) a post that demonstrates a high degree of maturity and street-cred.

On AW, I look to see if it is a reviewer whose name I recognise (and at least suggest the girl exists), or I look at his list of reviews/feedbacks and read what he says about any girls I've seen (so I can compare standards/tastes) to see if they match mine (someone who gives everyone tens suggests a lack of judement or statistically daft luck).

Tjkooker

Very well written marmalade. Should be put up as a guide for new posters.

Mindful

Totally disagree with all that Marmalade nonsenses.
No such thing as a bad review.
We’re not at school you know, just write anything you want.
It all a bit of fun.

Kaffeine Monsta

Offline gorgie tony

Hannah's profile is gone!

Dam! she was top of my list to see, any other recommendations KM?