Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxygirl Plaistow  (Read 8268 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5407998) (19 positive, 6 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
40 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792345) (22 positive, 7 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

Finally met her.

Looks exactly like the photos. Slim, tall and straight rather than curvy. I fancied the photos and she didn't disappoint in the flesh. She has really nice boobs and nipples. She gave me a hug and kisses to begin with and I got wood before being undressed. She sprang a hidden £20 surcharge for owo and clarified that the kissing had to be no tongues. Not what I wanted to hear, but honest I suppose. I wanted to fuck her so I agreed £80 for 30 minutes.
On the bed then and we were kissing. It was enough to get me excited. Stripped off the blue lacey underwear and got brief sucks on the tits. She permitted fingers outside the pussy; I sensed she wasn't keen. Rather too soon, she rubbered me up for ow. I could feel something. It didn't last long enough though.

We got down in front of the mirror to continue ow. I didn't get the arse shot I wanted. She is not at all submissive and I wasn't able to assert myself to get quite what I wanted. She was suggesting a stand up shag in front of the mirror. I realised I wanted 69. Back on the bed and i got her pussy in my mouth. It tasted good but I kind of sensed she wanted to break off and she did soon after. She squeezed on to me in Cg and felt snug despite the lube she'd applied, I had to slow her fast thrusting. She hung back and crouched on me pumping more. I got her into mish and adjusted till she felt tight. She'd given me some degree of eye contact, but she seemed to face away from me at this point.

She reminded me about 5 times to be quiet because of neighbours and lock down. I could have got annoyed but instead I fed it in a fantasy of naughty teenage shagging and needing to be silent. 🤫

After some moments, I said kiss me to get me over the line. She did kiss me and I managed to blow my load nicely in her tight gash. 💥I had to bite my finger to stop crying out.

Action time was 18 to 20 minutes out of a possible 30.⏩⏩⏩

This could have been better, but it scrapes a positive. I don't think that she would care to see me again.

I've heard she is good and I really want to fuck her. I have heard from a number of sources that the tyranny story is total bollocks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have had much better intro meets like Sexy Ashley in December comes to mind.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289081.0
 She is half way to a grand in repeat visits.

Now in Tower Hamlets. I'd be looking to do her today, but the decision to make owo a £20 extra is freezing me out.
 :(

This is the profile I captured straight after the meeting with owo not declared as extra.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 04:43:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

A forum helper ought to merge in this review history which I had overlooked for some reason, which escapes me now.

It paints a very ropey picture.

It's not helpful to start throwing words like tranny around which are patently false. She is really attractive; it's the slightly stand offish service that you need to be cautious about. I imagine if I had stayed an hour, I would have been getting hustled at 40 minutes gone.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17582

OMG yes we get it! despite Fuzzy duck, me and others telling you not to with bad reviews to save your money you are gonna visit him/her anyway.  Go for it, and leave a review. We're waiting!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:50:40 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Random poster

Nice review

She is attractive no idea what anyone else is going on about.
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Just reread your review. Swimmers build. Light kissing. Anxious.

Agreed!

Offline Poker penis

Shes hot!!! Long legs!
East London is rising!! Lovely. :bomb: :lol:

Offline BootsnBunches

She looks a cracker and an interesting location for me in these times when I’m not in London much. A shame about the iffy service.

Offline Random poster

It's like she could be really, really good.

A slight change of attitude and she could be one of the girls everyone raves about.

It wouldn't take much.

I think she's just had a bit of a ropey start and dealt with a few bad punters and location/booking set up.

Her choice of flats as well I reckon she's had neighbours complain.

When I saw her there was a sign on the door as everyone kept ringing the wrong door buzzer.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:33:39 pm by Random poster »

Offline bedhedred

She looks a cracker and an interesting location for me in these times when I’m not in London much. A shame about the iffy service.

Ojfh, be careful. She is no h s.

Offline BootsnBunches

Ojfh, be careful. She is no h s.

I guessed not. Such a shame. Just a good location potentially and polish which can often be a winner.

Offline bedhedred

It's like she could be really, really good.

A slight change of attitude and she could be one of the girls everyone raves about.

It wouldn't take much.

I think she's just had a bit of a ropey start and dealt with a few bad punters and location/booking set up.

Her choice of flats as well I reckon she's had neighbours complain.

When I saw her there was a sign on the door as everyone kept ringing the wrong door buzzer.

As I walked away from the action flat, I recalled this verdict on Ophelia at HoD. This was similar and really overpriced for Plaistow... Ophelia for 70 in Victoria, SexxyGirl for 80 now.

If you like all the marketing shots, then this is a "no regrets" p&d at 30 minutes. Not sure how it would pan out at longer run times.

If she'd really snogged me properly this would be a RAVE review,

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:34:17 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Oscar1990

Shes already moved on from the mean streets of plaistow, annoying cos was local and on my radar , now in bexley area

Offline bedhedred

Shes already moved on from the mean streets of plaistow, annoying cos was local and on my radar , now in bexley area

Maybe the neighbours ratted on her, or maybe the fact that I gave her a caveated positive led her to abandon it. You snooze you lose with some of these girls. I knew from talking to her that she would not be there long, but I expected a week.

No skin off my nose coz I won't be returning.

Another thought occurs that may be the flat now had a different Polish working there now. Any candidates?

I can only see the awful amelia sweet smile... And she's in a different part of Plaistow

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287393.0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:57:42 pm by bedhedred »

Offline BootsnBunches

Maybe the neighbours ratted on her, or maybe the fact that I gave her a caveated positive led her to abandon it. You snooze you lose with some of these girls. I knew from talking to her that she would not be there long, but I expected a week.

No skin off my nose coz I won't be returning.

Another thought occurs that may be the flat now had a different Polish working there now. Any candidates?

I can only see the awful amelia sweet smile...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287393.0

Possibly a change of plan as I texted and she implied she would be around

Offline lillythesavage

she was in Bexley for ages, I think 2019 summer I saw her, never was fussed about going again.

Offline Jonestown

Interesting, but at 5'-10' tall I'd need to take a step ladder, and she'd need to lose a lot of the little controlling moves.

Offline Oscar1990

I messaged her and was given the same postcode as when I met paola Fernandes, so must be new girls weekly in that flat. Have to admit wasn't safe at all, downstairs neighbours walked out of their door when I was standing there waiting to be let in. So was only a matter of time before reported

Offline bedhedred

Interesting, but at 5'-10' tall I'd need to take a step ladder, and she'd need to lose a lot of the little controlling moves.

Sexy Ashley is 5 11 working at at Aldgate East.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I'm on tip toes to snog her. I love every minute of it. Tall girls rule!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 02:26:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

I messaged her and was given the same postcode as when I met paola Fernandes, so must be new girls weekly in that flat. Have to admit wasn't safe at all, downstairs neighbours walked out of their door when I was standing there waiting to be let in. So was only a matter of time before reported

So you have been at the flat, but not seen sexxygirl.

Offline Oscar1990

I messaged sexy girl plaistow and was given the same postcode as when I visited poala Fernandes.  So unless there's two houses on that road I'm assuming it's the same house, upstairs flat roughly halfway down the the road

Offline bedhedred

It's unlikely that there are two cat houses on the same street, though I have seen it happen in Alie St and also on the street close to the Barclays Bank at Whitechapel.

Offline treadmill1

This girl was in Lewisham a few months ago advertised as Polish Synthia and she does have both good and bad reviews on this site.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 06:09:31 am by treadmill1 »

Online expeller

This girl was in Lewisham a few months ago advertised as Polish Synthia and she does have both good and bad reviews on this site.

Yes all reviews available at top of this string - ignore 0 reviews - just click on reviews.

Offline bedhedred

Yes all reviews available at top of this string - ignore 0 reviews - just click on reviews.

Don't forget the historical reviews...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17582

Offline Random poster

Yes that is an accurate likeness obviously with make up and filters.

Her body shape isn't 100% to my taste but that is not me complaining just pointing out she is a bit straight

If she had a physique like Renata on here with a bit more boob I think I'd have a new favourite.

She is attractive.

Offline bedhedred

If you like the photos, you will fancy her in the flesh.

Even after she told me about owo extra and no tongues kissing, I was getting hard and wanted to start mauling her.

Offline BootsnBunches

Yes that is an accurate likeness obviously with make up and filters.

Her body shape isn't 100% to my taste but that is not me complaining just pointing out she is a bit straight

If she had a physique like Renata on here with a bit more boob I think I'd have a new favourite.

She is attractive.

Cheers. If my current favourite becomes unavailable long term I may have to consider meeting her.

Offline Random poster

The kissing is also an issue for me it's too light.

She just doesn't kiss properly like some girls - the girls I like and have seen - gorgeous vcky, Renata, Anne girlfriend.

It is just a bit better service and she would be a solid pick for me.

That is not to say she isn't good - she is but just falls short. Her maid does the bookings (when I booked) so not sure it would work to discuss sevices.

I would pay £170 for CIM and proper DFK.

Offline jono44

She is now back for a month. Saw her in her temporary flat in Greenwich. There until Sunday 21st then out to Thamesmead for about a month. Nothing much to add to my earlier review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292497.0 . Just that she is not first choice for 15 mins P&D. Not that with advancing years that any longer holds attraction for me. And I doubt she is linked to the Birmingham Samantha. Those reviews do not refer to this - to my mind - hot tall 25 year old that I saw today. Recommend her for quality rather than quantity. But no dfk - not bubble but. And owo was three quarters, not full dt ff, but went on for 20- 30 mins in numerous positions without being cut short. Paid £150 for the hour with OWO/CIM and boy was it delivered.

Offline bedhedred

I realised that yesterday, but I am not tempted back.

New picture

She might know Sexxygirl who gave a postcode in the same block, and still wants £100 for 30 minutes with owo.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293328.0

Offline Tomcat

Nice review

She is attractive no idea what anyone else is going on about.
[/quote

I'm in love. :rose:

Offline bedhedred

Sexxygirl is very attractive. I was rock solid from the first cuddle.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:41:21 pm by bedhedred »

Offline jono44

When I met up with Sexxygirl this morning she confirmed that a duo - non interactive -is available with PolishSara (who is having trouble with her AW profile - searches do not pick her up - but is at External Link/Members Only). On my list for next week.
And before anyone starts - this is sharing not a sales pitch!

Offline hellohellox123

If you like the photos, you will fancy her in the flesh.

Even after she told me about owo extra and no tongues kissing, I was getting hard and wanted to start mauling her.

That's a deal breaker for me. But bloody hell, she is stunning. Thanks for the review mate.

Offline bedhedred

I don't think PolishSara needs a sales promotion. I texted her at 3 and she said that she would not be free until after 8!

She's got stamina!

Offline bedhedred

I was looking at this post earlier. It looks like ollielon stumbled on Sexxygirl and Byanca in the same search and eventually I did both of them.

Offline Juankerr

And I doubt she is linked to the Birmingham Samantha. Those reviews do not refer to this - to my mind - hot tall 25 year old that I saw today. Recommend her for quality rather than quantity. But no dfk - not bubble but. And owo was three quarters, not full dt ff,

The sexxygirl profile appeared in Birmingham last week and i recognised her straight away, she is 100% Lovely.Samantha.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 06:03:43 pm by Juankerr »

Offline alabama1

The sexxygirl profile appeared in Birmingham last week and i recognised her straight away, she is 100% Lovely.Samantha.

I am 100% in agreement with you mate. I saw her about 3 years ago in Brum around the Chinese Quarter.. I remember her for being a bit of a stunner rather than her performance though. Wouldn't mind seeing her again saying that !

Offline Prince

When a good looking hottie doesn't DFK with passion I feel its a turn off.

I would be frustrated if I saw her. But she is hot!

P