Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Anisha in Woking  (Read 1385 times)

13 review(s) for EXOTIC ANISHA (3 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jrthackery

External Link/Members Only (£60 for 30mins + £30 rimming)

Comms

Very responsive on listed number and instantly arranged at short notice.  This was latter half of last year when she was touring around areas near London which she seems to do occasionally

A very safe, clean and discreet apartment in Woking (late last year: just registered)

The SP

As others have said, she’s the lady in her pictures. Size 18+, moderate sized tits and of Indian origin with some tattoos.  Enthusiastic personality, and clearly very filthy if you want her to be.

The Punt

Had requested rimming, and Anisha got down to it straight away.  Enthusiastic and good effort. Lots of dirty talk about the anal poundings she’s taken.   Then asked her to turn over so I could see this fabled ass: unfortunately the most unholy smell wafted from her nether regions at this point which was quite off putting.  Quickly finished over her tits and made my excuses to leave.  Would have been neutral otherwise as despite the filthiness, she wasn’t for me, but hygiene and smell really has to be a higher priority.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:06:52 am by Jrthackery »