Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ❣❣❣ SORANA -HoT PARTY GIRL in BRADFORD KISS. BJ❣❣❣  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Hornylad

External Link/Members Only

I am going to keep this a short one - comms was good got there and thats where it went downhill. I caught in the Rom rut and didnt walk when the writing was on the wall. walked in to a back to back property 1 girl sat at the table and 1 trying to sleep on the sofa.

Sorana was dressed how I wanted instead a white vest and blue joggers (so appealing!) i went to the room and i already asked if she had a shower to which she said yes - (her english was ok) £50 exchanged for half hour - I should have walked because she was clearly not the girl in the pics and the other 2 downstairs were pulling the same trick because they werent attractive as well.

Looks wise she didnt match the description she was more of a size 12 - pale and had small tits which werent attractive as well,

so I thought this is gonna be quick pop and go so opted for a massage first which was a mixture of hard pressing and just up and down for about 5 mins. She just took her joggers off but was reluctant to pull her vest off to unveal the burger belly.. i pulled her tits out and tried to feel them to get a stiffy, she gave me OW which was nothing special. after a couple of mins I jumped on top and just started pounding until i came because i knew if i was gonna change positions i would lose the hard one becuase she was not fit in the slightest. as I came she cleaned up - this is where it got worse -

i went to the bathroom and asked wheres the shower she said there isnt one - its just the bath with 2 taps. At this point i was about to lose my rag - how the f**k was i supposed to clean myself - got my clothes on and I thought f**K this am gna say why the hell did she say there was a shower when there wasnt one she started grinning whilst playing with her phone - i told her straight you lying cow! she started laughing- I made my way down and looked at the 2 other girlswho will be playing the same fake pics trick
with other people. profile said 23 and she told me shes 32 - I clearly was on the losing side today.. As i was driving home i realised i would have been in an out within 15 mins max - I felt shit and deceived - I guess never trust a prozzie..

if you decide to opt for anything in the BD3 barkend area  - expect to be dissappointed becuase they are using fake pics - fucking deceiving scammers.. sorry for the rant but feel cheated out of my hard earnt cash..

Online Fac51

Sorry OP to hear you had a bad one

Another example of why I will Never book a Rom... :timeout:

Offline Hornylad

i try to think the best in people - but i may have to follow suite as well at this rate --- i will give one more rom a chance - if that is a dissappointment then i will have to change my punting model and avoid roms

Offline FLYING BLUE

Plus 1 here

Offline Rhino1969

Snap

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Know just how you feel HornyLad,  hate that feeling of wasted money on a scammer you just want to strangle.

You might also want to avoid any profile that reads...

"SEXI.'...........'  100% REAL PHOTOS THE BEST SERVICE CALL NO RUSH 1".  or anything similar.

Avoid and delete any postcode that takes you to Hick Street and Chapel Street....and anything in Manningham, all the same scammers.

Trick is to walk and have a Plan B and C if still horny.

However, although rare, it's still possible to book a Cheerful, DFK'ing, OWO+, Energetic, Non Rushing,  GFE, Sex loving, CIM finishing Rom.

Reviews, Resources and research on  UKP make it a little less of a blind "punt", and to which you have added to help other fellow punters....Thanks! :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Know just how you feel HornyLad,  hate that feeling of wasted money on a scammer you just want to strangle.

You might also want to avoid any profile that reads...

"SEXI.'...........'  100% REAL PHOTOS THE BEST SERVICE CALL NO RUSH 1".  or anything similar.

Avoid and delete any postcode that takes you to Hick Street and Chapel Street....and anything in Manningham, all the same scammers.

Trick is to walk and have a Plan B and C if still horny.

However, although rare, it's still possible to book a Cheerful, DFK'ing, OWO+, Energetic, Non Rushing,  GFE, Sex loving, CIM finishing Rom.

Reviews, Resources and research on  UKP make it a little less of a blind "punt", and to which you have added to help other fellow punters....Thanks! :drinks:

Unicorn rare MrB albeit they are definately out there.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Unicorn rare MrB albeit they are definately out there.  :drinks: :drinks:

Absolutely.. :thumbsup:

Undiscovered - Nubile - Isatiable - Cock-worshipping = Orgasmic - Romanian - Nationals....are out there.

Question is,will we all share links and review the find when we meet one? :lol:

Offline Hornylad

thanks guys, think we need to share more, its not fair when we work hard all week and look to have a good blast and get an unattractive fake pictured mess in front. bum lover your right.. i am going to have a plan b now and walk, fuck these scammers, they dont deserve our money..

if anyone does get a good accurate looking rom at a fair price please do share..

hopefully the more we share feedback the more punters will be aware and then these scammers will be driven out of business! thanks for sharing those streets i was thinking about visiting some of the ones in BD8 but if they are as you mention i think i will be cautious and have a plan b or C..

cheers guys keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Offline Slinky

yeah should have walked, although very easy to say that with hindsight, thanks for the heads up, i can see why you booked, those fake pictures are enticing.
Banned reason: Previously Banned Member Avg_Joe, The Black Knight, Norfolk-n-Chance, Blind Git
Banned by: CoolTiger