Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Martina - Birmingham  (Read 4175 times)

5 review(s) for Miss_Martina (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline JusticeRight

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only
Paid: £180 for GFE with DFk and asked her to wear a uniform.
Date/Time: Back in September last year – only just managed to get access to this site or would have reviewed sooner.
Comms: by AW and then a brief call to discuss booking details followed by her texting me the postcode. Just hearing her sweet sexy voice agreeing to my requests got me going to be honest. I could not wait.

Having since met with Miss Martina a handful of times in Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury I thought I would write about our first ever meet up to summarise my experience and to focus on initial first impressions, which in my book always count.
I arrived at the time given – 1pm. Usual hide behind the door, beckoned me in with one arm and a peep of a bare leg in a black stiletto heel. I entered and was met by Miss Martina’s big beaming smile. Boy was she smoking hot. I was immediately impressed by her body and her face too. She is a beautiful girl. I followed her to the bedroom, watching her ass enjoying the view. Paperwork handed over, she gives me a light kiss on the lips and tells me to get my kit off and that she’ll be right back. She leaves to stash cash and I strip and wait before having a sneaky look around at all her toys, gadgets and gizmos displayed around the bedroom. The room is all set up for Domination with ropes at each side of the bed and a variety of whips and other sexual toys and instruments. I’m quite nervous at this point yet intrigued and excited at what’s to come. In all honesty, I’m also praying she doesn’t come in and start whipping me!
Miss Martina returns with a glass of water which she passes to me. As I take a sip and go to put the glass down, she slowly presses her whole body against me (we are both stood up) she asks how my day was. As I’m commenting on my good but busy day at work, she’s got her hand playing with my cock and lightly kissing my lips  neck, cheeks and ears. I’m loving this. Gets me going immediately. Then she turns around and grabs my cock to lead me to her en-suite shower room telling me I need to “ wash away all the stress from my mind!” She turns on the water and as we wait for it to warm up she’s kissing me passionately and running her hands all over me. After a couple of minutes, she strips off and we both get in the shower. At this point I’m really excited because I wasn’t anticipating a shower with her at all. She squeezes some shower gel into my hands, then proceeds to soap me down very slowly and deliberately from my neck to my chest, cock and my balls all while I’m working my soapy hands all over her back, ass and breasts...Then she grabs my neck and goes in for some more kissing. Passionate, with tongues but not too much, more like teasing the tip of my tongue with hers, some lip sucking from her (quite interesting and nice). I enjoyed the intensity and her taking the time to also kiss my neck, chest and torso before she got on her knees to proceed with some OWO.
The technique was nice. It felt amazing with the shower running over us both – definitely a great bit of stress relief that day!

In regards to the OWO, Miss Martina has the most lovely lips and I really enjoyed watching her go to work on me. There was lots of eye contact, it wasn’t rushed, she took her time to put it all the way into her mouth and I especially enjoyed her tea bagging me periodically between sucking me off– I am quite big might add and credit to her, she managed to take all of me into her mouth and gave it her all -. Owo in the shower went in for about 10/15mins before I popped.

Quick rinse in the shower, both dried off, small talk – mostly Miss Martina talking dirty. Loved it. It went on in the bedroom too.

Once in the bedroom, she asks me to lie down and proceeds to give me a massage using coconut oil. I enjoyed this because she took her time and kept rubbing those gorgeous big breasts all over my back and kissing my neck. At this point, I felt very, very good and excited once more as she had the slow r&b music on in the back ground, dim lights and her hands working all over my back, bum and legs.

She then asked me to turn over. As she is straddling me, my cock is twitching dying to get inside her. She massaging my chest slowly working her hands down so deliberately and I can’t wait to get the jacket on and just fuck her! But I hold out! This woman is gorgeous, and I want to enjoy every minute, so I lie back and enjoy watching her work her hands and then her beautiful lips on my cock. She finally grabs my cock again and gives me a HJ for a short while, looking me in the eyes, talking dirty before she turns around to sit on my face for 69.

This is where I literally go to heaven. She doesn’t immediately sit right on my face! Instead, she kind of squats and hovers her ass over my face for a bit and I’m just in awe of the view. Then for what felt like so long she starts to hypnotize me with her ass by twerking it and gyrating it in my face slowly.
I swear I Could have laid up underneath her watching that ass go round and round all day! Then out of nowhere when I wasn’t expecting it, she just quickly sat on my face and let me go for it. She was gyrating and moaning through out and holding the headboard while she squatted over my mouth.

I didn’t want to pop too soon, so I asked if I could fuck her. Then on with the condom and CG position. I really enjoyed this because Miss Martina not only managed to take my cock in this position which most girls cant for too long but she has these really strong little thighs and watching her squat up and down on my cock was such a turn on!  Boy can she take it when she is on top!
Then onto reverse cowgirl and oh the view, such a delight to see her ass move up and down on my cock. Then she asked me to fuck her doggy. She kept asking me to go deeper and harder and I obliged. She then asks me to take it out so she can taste.  Finished up  with a HJ, BJ, COB, some jizz went onto her chin too.

She passed me a wet wipe and off she went for a quick clean up. I lay down to get my breath back and drink some water as I took in the pleasure I had just experienced. She came back as I was getting dressed and after some small talk, she thanked me and said what a great time she’d had. I returned the compliments as she walked me to the door. Hugs, kisses and goodbyes.

This punt has stayed in my head ever since, hence my subsequent bookings. She is quite mesmerising. I recently booked a 2hour session with her and must say it feels like each time with her is totally different.
Looks 10/10 – Miss Martina is absolutely stunning. I even told her that her pictures do not do her justice at all.
Comms 8/10 – Miss Martina is a lovely and very smart young woman. However, she is 100% assertive in the bedroom. She knows what she likes and what she doesn’t and isn’t afraid to take control if she isn’t satisfied. Whilst I love this Alpha female thing she’s got going on about her overall (and it keeps me coming back for more) it can be a little intimidating at first. But after sex, when you’re just chatting with her she is very bubble and quite sweet. I will say she is different though. Not your average P&D. She goes to work on me!
Would I book again? Yes definitely and I highly recommend.

Offline Supernose9

Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Joooq

Hi, glad you enjoyed your experience . Do you know the types of outfits she offers?

Offline JusticeRight

I've seen her in a sexy secretary outfit, nurses uniform and underwear but was given lots of choices when I asked.

Offline petermisc

Jeez this is the longest and fluffiest review I have read in ages (actually I gave up long before the end).

This is JusticeRight's only review, on an SP he has previously got pulled up by a mod for white knighting
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290805.msg3056407#msg3056407
All his 8 posts have also been about this same SP.
Am I the only one to smell something fishy here?

Offline JusticeRight

Thank you for your opinion on the review even if you deem it "fishy". It is my experience to share nevertheless.
 In regards to it being my only review - yes, I only recently joined the site. I commented on the previous post before I submitted a review because the authors described a totally different experience to my own and parts of it sounded like a very different girl. I have a couple of other reviews of girls I have seen and will share. I wanted to write about a Duo I had recently with Emmy and Miss Martina but Emmys AW profile seems to have disappeared. Dont think you can write a review if the WG profile has dissapeared? Or can you? 

Offline Tightpants

Jeez this is the longest and fluffiest review I have read in ages (actually I gave up long before the end).

This is JusticeRight's only review, on an SP he has previously got pulled up by a mod for white knighting
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290805.msg3056407#msg3056407
All his 8 posts have also been about this same SP.
Am I the only one to smell something fishy here?

I thought I was the only one to spot this. I gave up after 4 paragraphs. I had missed the post where he got pulled up by the moderator but he seems to have some personal involvement and a fanboy with the SP.

Offline JusticeRight

I personally prefer to read longer reviews as they carry much more insight and I have read many that are longer than mine. Each to their own.
Not sure if this "post policing" for all newbies on here is another form of white knighting for the moderators as I've no idea why your spending time moderating on behalf of moderators? But again each to their own. I will be back soon with another long and fluffy post. I am sure others will manage not to struggle after more than a few sentences.  :hi:

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the review. Maybe a bit more detail next time?  :P

Hotlisted as we've been short of a tidy black girl who does DFK since Audrey disappeared during lockdown 1.

She is listed as being in Lincoln though, how often does she reach the West Mids?

Offline Philloveit21

Not for me the length of the review i just don’t get why it has to be so long
Banned reason: Taking the piss.

Offline seandana

Do you know the types of outfits she offers?

£180 an hour ones.

Offline seandana

I thought I was the only one to spot this. I gave up after 4 paragraphs. I had missed the post where he got pulled up by the moderator but he seems to have some personal involvement and a fanboy with the SP.
I gave up at £180 GFE.

Offline Supernose9

She was very off handed when I saw her. No kissing at all even though I paid £20 extra
Bossy
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.

Offline petermisc

Fanboy or pimp/tout?  Apparently he wants to write another review about the same SP, this time as a duo.