Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a, Chancery Lane - A lovely evening  (Read 2111 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Hiromani

Hi all - had a good session with Veronica69_a back in September. Working my way through the mountain of reviews, I have yet to post.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Comms was great. Answered call and answered any questions I had. (10/10)

Price: £130 incall 1 hour + £30 CIM = £160 (8/10)

Location: Near Chancey lane station. I cycled (Santandar bike) down so it was no issue. The flat is nice and quite. Not a soul in sight. (10/10)

Looks: She is definitely the a looker. A very cute face and good body in my opinion. She's short with thick, curly hair. (10/10)

Service: Quick shower and then down to business. We began by kissing and then straight into dfk. V slowly moved down a began the wettest head i've have ever received. She then slowly worked the shaft while glancing up at me. Tickling my balls with her tounge. After giving into her I came. Next was some standard stuff. Missionary, cow girl and reverse cowgirl before I came again. We then chatted and I took another shower before I went on my way. (10/10)

Overall: She is warm, welcoming and very easy going. Overall a great provider and saved her. I will be going back post lock down to try anal. (9.6)

Offline Banana100

Thanks. Onto my HL. She looks faf. The pricing is questionable. 2 hours for 300 but 1 hour 130. Maybe might book 2 separate 1 hour then
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac