Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra 23 stoke on trent  (Read 327 times)

Offline Lmfao1298

Pictures are pretty close to accurate. Very pretty and petite girl, pretty enthusiastic service, English is not great but better than some roms I've seen in the past. A little pricey but worth it compared to some I've seen from AW and vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

Ps. Sorry if the url doesn't work its my first time posting I havent quite figured out how to post them!

Offline PunterP

hi mate, probably be best putting a full review into the review section rather than regional discussion, which I think you might have meant to, as it'll help to build her profile on here for people making HLs etc. for after lockdown

Few formats already from previous reviews that you can use but a lot of useful info for everyone would be things like:
- when the meet happened and how much in advance you booked
- price
- services asked for / services received
- communications - how was it done i.e. via text/email, how quick was she to respond
- rough location and how easy to find
- her looks esp vs. her profile pics
- how the meet went
- would you go again

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 10:48:17 pm by PunterP »
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fac51

hi mate, probably be best putting a full review into the review section rather than regional discussion, which I think you might have meant to, as it'll help to build her profile on here for people making HLs etc. for after lockdown

Few formats already from previous reviews that you can use but a lot of useful info for everyone would be things like:
- price
- communications - how was it done i.e. via text/email, how quick was she to respond
- how the meet went
- would you go again

+ 1

Offline Lmfao1298

- price
- how the meet went
- would you go again

sorry about that thought id put it in the right place my bad! i've reposted in the reviews section, thanks a lot for the advice as well i appreciate it :thumbsup:

Offline Fac51

Yes you have pal - but your review doesn't give us much info on what services you actually did receive ...

This is imperative - especially considering you saw a Rom ( we all know how flaky they can be  :dash:)