Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angeline London - Finchley N3 - dont bother with her  (Read 1303 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5170817) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brown97

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £70 for 30 mins punt

The WG is overweight if you like big girls then she will be good for you but she does not look the same in her photos at all.

Communication was all done by text and she was a quick replier gave me her postcode and we sorted out time. I arrived 15 mins early and sent her a message saying i had arrived within 5 mins she sent me a message of what flat she was in as i walk in the flat is very run down and her place smelt a bit but i still continued to vet to buisness handed over the paperwork and she offered a  shower but i had just come from home and showered there so went straight to business. I did not dfk her as her breath stank so she went to BJ decent but I've had better. I didn't feel like eating her out as i thought her breath smells her flat smells i dont really trust her pussy so we fucked in doggy for a bit some fake moans on her part i grabbed her boobs and went full thrust on her fair play she took it like a champ but i had to just get out of there and needed to cum in the condom so after i went rough on her i managed to cum and then i pulled out while pulling out she managed to cum aswell and dripped on the bed and it stunk of fish which made me glad i didnt eat her out definitely avoid this SP

Online last_days_of_logan

Am gonna pay this one a visit and ask for a shower together

Focused on the fact that she let you go hard and rough more than the other points if i am completely honest

Offline Wozel

Cheers op, I always had this sneaky suspicion that there was something about her that made me think twice. I absolutely HATE that fucking awful fishy pussy stink. I once fingered a sp and boy that was a big mistake..... finger smelt like I actually had been fingering a dead rotten fish for two days.