Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliva, Diva - Pocket Rocket, South Quay  (Read 8300 times)

Offline ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 incall for 60mins - OWO / RO / DFK

Comms : I was looking for a last minute punt, after having cancelled another punt in the morning because of work, I had a last minute itch that i needed to scratch and Oliva was available. This is my second booking with Diva, and comms are always perfect.

Location : Modern apartment in South Quay, did not use the shower so can't tell, large bed but no mirror !

Looks : I booked Oliva (Nicole) quickly and did not really look at her photos, but the reviews here were positives and she was available in south east which was not far, so I decided to take the plunge. I was not disappointed, Oliva looked amazing, she is petite, very warm and smiling and has a gym toned body, flat stomach and fake but soft tits although a bit hard. She is just really hot, with soft skin. She is 23, half romanian, half latvian, brown eyes, smell amazing too. She does not show her face on the site, but she is really cute, big smile all the time and bubbly. Someone mentioned Isla Fisher and I have to agree.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Services : She provides an amazing GFE experience, she is very soft and slow, and her DFK is one of the best I have experienced, and she go for it all the time. Punt started with sensual groping and kissing, she then get on her knee and start a really slow and half deep OWO, she is quite self conscious about hygiene, and wipe your cock a few time but then wouah she knows how to blow. She is really eager to please and make sure you have a good time, good attention to the balls as well. Then we moved to RO, and she tasted absolutely fantastic, her skin is white and soft, and she really take pleasure when being licked but even more with a finger inside, really realistic moaning and I was more than ready to fuck by then. We did a few positions, cow girl was excellent, she is quite tight and ride you like her life depended on it, with good eye contact and occasional DFK, she has got a nice firm ass and doggy was excellent, she goes down on the bed and spread her legs so you can go as deep as you want, and despite her small frame and gentle type she can take a good pounding and actually enjoy it. Mish was the best were she spread her legs wide and DFK you with lots of tongue wrestling, pure paradise, and occasional joke and laugh in between pumping. I finished in spoon, hand around her neck, pumping hard and fast and kissing her, to what was a massive explosion inside her tight pussy. Clean me up, bottle of water, nice chat, we laugh a lot, more kissing, more reverse oral, more kissing and I was gone with a smile on my face.

All in I had an excellent time with Nicole, she has the perfect young body, provide great and attentive GFE service and very good connection from the beginning of the punt. The only minor negative for me, is that she asked too often how you like and what you want, which is nice of her but sort of break the flow.

Photos from Diva are ok but photoshopped and no face .. but she is amazing in real, you won't be disappointed if you like petite, young and sensual girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:09:57 pm by ollielon »

Offline Allfather

Thanks for the detailed review, she's on my list.

For my next punt I'm looking for someone with a natural but nice set of boobs and great OWO skills. I can trade off the natural boobs part and not mind enhanced ones if the OWO is great. As both of these rarely come together.

Offline ollielon

No worries .. I know what you mean .. her tits are fake but great,  still quite sensitives and she likes them to be played out with .. they are a bit hard compared to natural tits but that is to be expected .. which makes me think I forget to get a tit want .. ahh next time ..

Offline DocJohnson

Thanks for this review. She’s on the roster.  :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 incall for 60mins - OWO / RO / DFK

Comms : I was looking for a last minute punt, after having cancelled another punt in the morning because of work, I had a last minute itch that i needed to scratch and Oliva was available. This is my second booking with Diva, and comms are always perfect.

Location : Modern apartment in South Quay, did not use the shower so can't tell, large bed but no mirror !

Looks : I booked Oliva (Nicole) quickly and did not really look at her photos, but the reviews here were positives and she was available in south east which was not far, so I decided to take the plunge. I was not disappointed, Oliva looked amazing, she is petite, very warm and smiling and has a gym toned body, flat stomach and fake but soft tits although a bit hard. She is just really hot, with soft skin. She is 23, half romanian, half latvian, brown eyes, smell amazing too. She does not show her face on the site, but she is really cute, big smile all the time and bubbly. Someone mentioned Isla Fisher and I have to agree.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Services : She provides an amazing GFE experience, she is very soft and slow, and her DFK is one of the best I have experienced, and she go for it all the time. Punt started with sensual groping and kissing, she then get on her knee and start a really slow and half deep OWO, she is quite self conscious about hygiene, and wipe your cock a few time but then wouah she knows how to blow. She is really eager to please and make sure you have a good time, good attention to the balls as well. Then we moved to RO, and she tasted absolutely fantastic, her skin is white and soft, and she really take pleasure when being licked but even more with a finger inside, really realistic moaning and I was more than ready to fuck by then. We did a few positions, cow girl was excellent, she is quite tight and ride you like her life depended on it, with good eye contact and occasional DFK, she has got a nice firm ass and doggy was excellent, she goes down on the bed and spread her legs so you can go as deep as you want, and despite her small frame and gentle type she can take a good pounding and actually enjoy it. Mish was the best were she spread her legs wide and DFK you with lots of tongue wrestling, pure paradise, and occasional joke and laugh in between pumping. I finished in spoon, hand around her neck, pumping hard and fast and kissing her, to what was a massive explosion inside her tight pussy. Clean me up, bottle of water, nice chat, we laugh a lot, more kissing, more reverse oral, more kissing and I was gone with a smile on my face.

All in I had an excellent time with Nicole, she has the perfect young body, provide great and attentive GFE service and very good connection from the beginning of the punt. The only minor negative for me, is that she asked too often how you like and what you want, which is nice of her but sort of break the flow.

Photos from Diva are ok but photoshopped and no face .. but she is amazing in real, you won't be disappointed if you like petite, young and sensual girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the review. The reference to Isla Fisher makes this very tempting. 

Offline Allfather

Thanks for the detailed review, she's on my list.

For my next punt I'm looking for someone with a natural but nice set of boobs and great OWO skills. I can trade off the natural boobs part and not mind enhanced ones if the OWO is great. As both of these rarely come together.

I went on to see Astona after this, and I'm glad I did. Here's the review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294468.0

However thanks to your review I did pay a visit to Oliva as well later on, here's how it turned out:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295090.0

For my next punt, I'm looking for a new girl I haven't seen before, hopefully one who provides a great service. So far my experiences with Diva girls have been good, but I might be wanting to TOFTT this time rather than deciding based on the reviews. However I'm still skeptical about it.

Offline ollielon

I went on to see Astona after this, and I'm glad I did. Here's the review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294468.0

However thanks to your review I did pay a visit to Oliva as well later on, here's how it turned out:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295090.0

For my next punt, I'm looking for a new girl I haven't seen before, hopefully one who provides a great service. So far my experiences with Diva girls have been good, but I might be wanting to TOFTT this time rather than deciding based on the reviews. However I'm still skeptical about it.

Thanks looks like Astona is right up my alley ... especially the OWO .. I also had really good experience with Diva but I have seen negatives as well .. there is plenty of TOFTT to try out in the relevant thread in this site .. need punters to take the plunge and review  :D

Rushana from Diva was great as well .. she will be back I am sure ..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280024.0

Offline ollielon

Rather than doing a new review, this is a recent update after almost a year - I had a hard time to book someone in my long HL mid-week and Oliva was available. I remembered that I could not go wrong with her. Well I got 45 mins of pure passionate sex, loverly GFE, lots of DFK and nice OWO with a gentle face fucking looking in my eyes .. I would have kept going with this but I was about to cum in the first few minutes (keep in mind she does not do CIM) ... the rest of the meet was multiple positions, best is missionary, but cowgirl with that nice firm ass in your hand and her jumping up and down like a pocket rocket is a must to try ...  all in she is like a good wine, and get better as you know her .. no nonsense this time asking what I liked, she went with the flow and got creative. Also their is a nice large mirror in the room and she used it to the best effect. Very nice chat at the end, she is a lovely girl ... My only regret is that I forgot the tit fucking position that I had already forgotten to do about a year ago. next time .. would I go back ? most likely I think I am addicted now ...

Offline ollielon

Another meet with Nicole recently ... just to drop a note here, that she is still going strong and one of the best DFK I have ever had ... always feels passionate and naughty with lost of mirror play, sloppy OWO and the occasional banter and jokes during the action.

Highlight of this time was the role play where she played the tipsy roommate who returned drunk from the pub .. she is a good actor ...

Price is up now to £250 but still £200 with member access ... definitely expensive but I am hooked to her french kissing technic and sex appeal.

Online Alexmck

Good to hear she's still going strong

Was thinking of going back for a revisit