Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DecadentlyDee - Edgware Road, NW1  (Read 6298 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline gray99999

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review here, so let me know if this is done correctly. Read read fairly good reviews about her BJ's/OWO so I decided to give her a go after work early Dec 2020

Comms
Starting by texting her, and received no answer. So I gave her a call to ask if she was working that day. A bit of a difficult convo, as I could hardly understand what she was saying. The comms until I met her was a mix of calls and texts because of this.
As I arrived at her location/postcode, I gave her a text but I heard nothing back for 10 mins, so gave her a call. I couldn't understand what she was saying again so asked her to text me her address and door number. Got to the door and called to get access to the flat number. No answer, waited another 3 mins and called again. I couldn't understand her speech so she texted me the flat number and then let me in.

I had to wait and call again when I arrived up the stairs to her door!   :dash:

Services
1/2 hour booking for £80, OWO, FK, Throat fucking, Sex

The girl
Slim/skinny girl. Wasn't dressed up in anything special

Venue
Shared flat in Edgware. There were a few people outside on the street, but didn't look like anyone would bother you or ask to many questions. Also didn't hear anyone in the flat to disturb us, so I would say it was all fairly discrete.

The meeting
Went to her room had a bit of a chat and went to freshen up in the shower. After I dried up and came out, she asked me to lay on the bed and rubbed coconut oil on my dick, and then started sucking me off. And I have to say, it was a great OWO. Smooth, felt good, and she kept going with no signs of slowing down

On with the condom and starting to fuck her in missionary. After I came, she cleaned me up and we had more of a chat.
She then asked if I wanted another BJ, so of course I didn't say no. (Always great when girls don't have a 1 pop limit in 1/2hr bookings!)

More OWO while I laid down on my back and started to hold her head/face while I fucked her throat until I came. She swallowed without hesitation

All in all, it a great punt, deffo will see her again, hopefully with better comms next time.

Offline Rondonumbanine9

Good review. Just a side note, when you say you couldn’t understand her speech- was it because her English was bad? What was the problem?
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gray99999

Thank you!

I couldn't understand her because her speech sounded like a mix of mumbling/whispers/slurred.
I couldn't hear or understand most of what she was saying over the phone.

I wonder if anyone else had that issue?

Online boardyhell

one of the great joys of my life is to be enjoying a bj but i have to fancy the girl who giving it to me with a connection between us even if its driven by lady who believes in repeat business

Offline jsparky

Offline alphapaladin

rubbed coconut oil on my dick, and then started sucking me off. And I have to say, it was a great OWO. Smooth, felt good, and she kept going with no signs of slowing down...
On with the condom and starting to fuck her in missionary.
Wouldn't the oil risk breaking the condom?

Offline tantraman

The girl
Slim/skinny girl ...

... heroin chic, I think they call it, as shown in photos collected here :music:

Offline smiths

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review here, so let me know if this is done correctly. Read read fairly good reviews about her BJ's/OWO so I decided to give her a go after work early Dec 2020

Comms
Starting by texting her, and received no answer. So I gave her a call to ask if she was working that day. A bit of a difficult convo, as I could hardly understand what she was saying. The comms until I met her was a mix of calls and texts because of this.
As I arrived at her location/postcode, I gave her a text but I heard nothing back for 10 mins, so gave her a call. I couldn't understand what she was saying again so asked her to text me her address and door number. Got to the door and called to get access to the flat number. No answer, waited another 3 mins and called again. I couldn't understand her speech so she texted me the flat number and then let me in.

I had to wait and call again when I arrived up the stairs to her door!   :dash:

Services
1/2 hour booking for £80, OWO, FK, Throat fucking, Sex

The girl
Slim/skinny girl. Wasn't dressed up in anything special

Venue
Shared flat in Edgware. There were a few people outside on the street, but didn't look like anyone would bother you or ask to many questions. Also didn't hear anyone in the flat to disturb us, so I would say it was all fairly discrete.

The meeting
Went to her room had a bit of a chat and went to freshen up in the shower. After I dried up and came out, she asked me to lay on the bed and rubbed coconut oil on my dick, and then started sucking me off. And I have to say, it was a great OWO. Smooth, felt good, and she kept going with no signs of slowing down

On with the condom and starting to fuck her in missionary. After I came, she cleaned me up and we had more of a chat.
She then asked if I wanted another BJ, so of course I didn't say no. (Always great when girls don't have a 1 pop limit in 1/2hr bookings!)

More OWO while I laid down on my back and started to hold her head/face while I fucked her throat until I came. She swallowed without hesitation

All in all, it a great punt, deffo will see her again, hopefully with better comms next time.

Why have you put shared flat in Edgware but put NW1 as the postcode in your thread title, Edgware is HA8 postcode. She was in Colindale for some time though I met and walked from this skank in another area as she was a human skeleton then off her head on drugs. Her voice is very husky presumably due to the amount of smoking and drugs she takes.

Offline Stealthmode

Why have you put shared flat in Edgware but put NW1 as the postcode in your thread title, Edgware is HA8 postcode. She was in Colindale for some time though I met and walked from this skank in another area as she was a human skeleton then off her head on drugs. Her voice is very husky presumably due to the amount of smoking and drugs she takes.

She is on Edgware Road.  I suspect he got that mixed up with the Edgware near Colindale.

Offline Jonestown

Edgware Road, A5, Watling Street, its all the same road, I expect the Romans got mixed up as well when they wrote their punting reviews.

Offline gray99999

Edgware Road, A5, Watling Street, its all the same road, I expect the Romans got mixed up as well when they wrote their punting reviews.

You're right, it was Edgware Road, not the the area of Edgware

Offline gray99999

Wouldn't the oil risk breaking the condom?

By the time we used the condom, the coconut oil was already all sucked off. So no worries there

Offline alphapaladin

By the time we used the condom, the coconut oil was already all sucked off. So no worries there
Fair enough. Does she have any extras?

Offline nick_kwok

Fair enough. Does she have any extras?

I remembered when I sms her she said 50 for filming and 50 for anal

Online Link7

Staggered that this junkie is one of the best reported on here - now pushing 50 reviews. And everybody does the same not particularly safe thing with her.

No offence to the 43 punters (and probably 5x that who haven't reviewed) but clearly none of you give a monkeys about your health.

Offline punther

Staggered that this junkie is one of the best reported on here - now pushing 50 reviews. And everybody does the same not particularly safe thing with her.

No offence to the 43 punters (and probably 5x that who haven't reviewed) but clearly none of you give a monkeys about your health.

if you cared about your health you wouldn't see prostitutes period let alone receive unprotected oral sex from prostitutes....which you do based on the information you have volunteered on this forumn

it's always good to resolve our own problems first before looking toward others
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 03:23:33 pm by punther »
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.

Offline Stealthmode

I remembered when I sms her she said 50 for filming and 50 for anal

You dont have to pay extras. Just turn up with the rate prices and she’ll accept it.

Offline Stealthmode

if you cared about your health you wouldn't see prostitutes period let alone receive unprotected oral sex from prostitutes....which you do based on the information you have volunteered on this forumn

Spot on.

Online Link7

Meh - I don't need to check reviews to know you must be a client of hers. You can try and make this a conversation about hypocrisy if you want, though it's a pretty weak obfuscation of the facts here (see below) and won't do much for your internal conflict.

(I also drink alcohol and occasionally smoke cigarettes btw  :sarcastic: )

None of which changes the facts: there are degrees of risk and this drug addict is, objectively, on the high-risk side of the ledger. You don't have to justify your choice to see her to anyone. But equally, you won't get far if you object when others call a spade a spade.

Offline punther

Meh - I don't need to check reviews to know you must be a client of hers. You can try and make this a conversation about hypocrisy if you want, though it's a pretty weak obfuscation of the facts here (see below) and won't do much for your internal conflict.

(I also drink alcohol and occasionally smoke cigarettes btw  :sarcastic: )

None of which changes the facts: there are degrees of risk and this drug addict is, objectively, on the high-risk side of the ledger. You don't have to justify your choice to see her to anyone. But equally, you won't get far if you object when others call a spade a spade.

this isn't about hypocrisy

simply raising question over the quality of your life decisions based on the fact that you engage in sexual activity with prostitutes some of which includes unprotected sexual activity

as you have so eloquently expressed you're lack of understanding of how people could see this drug using prostitute, im just sat here wondering how you are not also condeming yourself for your choices to engage in unprotected sexual activity with prostitutes

Online Link7

this isn't about hypocrisy

simply raising question over the quality of your life decisions based on the fact that you engage in sexual activity with prostitutes some of which includes unprotected sexual activity

as you have so eloquently expressed you're lack of understanding of how people could see this drug using prostitute, im just sat here wondering how you are not also condeming yourself for your choices to engage in unprotected sexual activity with prostitutes

Mate - it's Sunday night and I don't really care tbf (if it's not about hypocrisy the conversation's done?). My choices aren't so bad as to go anywhere near this trainwreck, that's for sure. Google risk factors - you haven't grasped the concept. If you still don't get it, as mentioned, I don't really care. With respect, you've acknowledged publicly before that the way you punt is destructive/driven by addiction, so this all feels a bit like psychological projection. This girl is high-risk, a blind man can see that. If you want to keep seeing her, crack on, but don't be a Sensitive Sally when someone calls it a bad idea.

Offline punther

Mate - it's Sunday night and I don't really care tbf (if it's not about hypocrisy the conversation's done?). My choices aren't so bad as to go anywhere near this trainwreck, that's for sure. Google risk factors - you haven't grasped the concept. If you still don't get it, as mentioned, I don't really care. With respect, you've acknowledged publicly before that the way you punt is destructive/driven by addiction, so this all feels a bit like psychological projection. This girl is high-risk, a blind man can see that. If you want to keep seeing her, crack on, but don't be a Sensitive Sally when someone calls it a bad idea.

i have not once tried to defend this WG, nor have I tried to justify seeing her or any of the WG's I choose to see.  - I also have not made any statements of judgement on others.

it's very simple when you pass a judgement in the way you have done you open yourself up to others for similar judgements/questions about yourself.

You are now simply being challenged using the same rational/logic you've used to judge others and being asked to justify your own actions, for what they are, without trying to justify your own actions COMPARED to others.

If you are smart you will understand that this is an argument you cannot win with rationally.
So as said before get your own health/life choices in order first

Offline Fitzjew

Good review. Just a side note, when you say you couldn’t understand her speech- was it because her English was bad? What was the problem?

I figured it , she has a speech impediment which is also mixed with being high on meets.

Offline The_Don

Staggered that this junkie is one of the best reported on here

20 positive, 7 neutral, 15 negative

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:52:26 pm by The_Don »

Offline venicestar

I think they are all at high risk. A lot of them are taking drugs and/or are seeing clients that are taking drugs. We should all consider any working girl at “high risk”. The fact that she sounds high and that she might be taking heroin is just confirming that we all are at high risk seeing these girls.
I wouldn’t feel safer seeing another girl that looks clean and not on drugs because she might have used the day before, or she might have seen someone who is using.
Regarding the owo, that’s risky, but even protected sex is risky if you break the condom. It’s very difficult to evaluate the risk and take decisions. Most of us don’t like to talk about risks because we think it’s impossible to be pragmatic about it.

Offline punther

I think they are all at high risk. A lot of them are taking drugs and/or are seeing clients that are taking drugs. We should all consider any working girl at “high risk”. The fact that she sounds high and that she might be taking heroin is just confirming that we all are at high risk seeing these girls.
I wouldn’t feel safer seeing another girl that looks clean and not on drugs because she might have used the day before, or she might have seen someone who is using.
Regarding the owo, that’s risky, but even protected sex is risky if you break the condom. It’s very difficult to evaluate the risk and take decisions.

this couldn't have been put better

Most of us don’t like to talk about risks because we think it’s impossible to be pragmatic about it.

the only thing I would add is that most of us don't like to talk about the risks because we like to delude ourselves that we are being 'Safe' by only doing certain thigs and seeing certain types of WG's

This is total and utter delusion

Offline MikaelMika81

Thank you!

I couldn't understand her because her speech sounded like a mix of mumbling/whispers/slurred.
I couldn't hear or understand most of what she was saying over the phone.

I wonder if anyone else had that issue?

Yes also me ,please read my review on her