Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Kinky Catherina  (Read 1302 times)

dave_rave

Does anyone have any info on this girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reverse image search on Google has her turning up on an External Link/Members Only with better pictures.

Jason

This is her verification picture. Obviously bait and switch.
Hidden Image/Members Only
But who knows, perhaps some blind members of UKP may have met her and pop up swearing that she looks as good as the girl in the gallery pics or that she is even the same person.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

dave_rave

Good work, cheers. Dodged a bullet there.

yorkshire123

AW feedback
Such a Beautiful lady with great personality and so sexy body, thank you, you are a princess,,, FABULOUS LADY I HAD TO GO BACK AGAIN!! XXX

It must be true that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"  :vomit:

cockneybstrd

That was quick she obviously has removed access to verification pic

cockneybstrd

AW feedback
Such a Beautiful lady with great personality and so sexy body, thank you, you are a princess,,, FABULOUS LADY I HAD TO GO BACK AGAIN!! XXX

It must be true that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"  :vomit:

Interesting that he had three feedbacks on the same day all within 20 minutes of each other

yorkshire123

Interesting that he had three feedbacks on the same day all within 20 minutes of each other

Pimps, thick as fuck :wacko:

Jason

No I saved her verification picture in the past when it was visible. I hope that now everybody knows who to believe regarding B&S statements and dismiss accordingly some reviews here written by punters who don't have 20/20 vision or are completely blind.  :hi:

yorkshire123

No I saved her verification picture in the past when it was visible. I hope that now everybody knows who to believe regarding B&S statements and dismiss accordingly some reviews here written by punters who don't have 20/20 vision or are completely blind.  :hi:

Her verification picture was visible when this thread started as i double checked it.

However it does show the benefit of grabbing them when you can as Jason did for future reference. :thumbsup:

I will repeat myself ..... Pimps, thick as fuck :wacko:

always_a_winner

Well done on the verification photo - that's one fucking scary bitch