Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle’s Jen - in Preston  (Read 1632 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Feetsteve

I had seen Jen before in a nice flat she had on Liverpool docks, but this was a meet in the mill on new hall lane, a shared flat I believe with some other working girls. No problem getting in or out.

She’s a really friendly geordie girl, with a good milf body, and really good lips.

We started with some really nice kissing, and then she spent half an hour alternating between, kissing, handjob, OWO, ending with CIM. She really does givea good blowjob!

Only downside for me was that she won’t do foot fetish, but that’s probably fine for the majority!

Chatty, friendly genuine girl and would definitely recommend, I had 30 mins for £80, was probably there for about 40 mins

Offline johnny34

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 09:31:02 am by johnny34 »

Offline Feetsteve

Thanks Johnny 👍 that’s her 😊

Offline Sweetmature

Thanks for the review feetsteve, I will, when lockdown is over look her up, just a couple of questions first :

Are her photos representative of how she looks now? Eg figure and size, etc
Did she FK?
And facially, is she attractive? Marks out of 10?

Otherwise, it sounds like you had a good time.

Offline Apeters125

Thanks for the review feetsteve, I will, when lockdown is over look her up, just a couple of questions first :

Are her photos representative of how she looks now? Eg figure and size, etc
Did she FK?
And facially, is she attractive? Marks out of 10?

Otherwise, it sounds like you had a good time.
[/quote

I tried booking in the north east but didn’t get anywhere with it. Those have been her pics for a long time

Offline Feetsteve

A good time was indeed had 😊

Definitely her in the photos, I’d say they were maybe a few years ago, she is attractive facially, but probably just hitting that age where it starts to need some help from the make up! 😂 She does seem to wear a thick layer of foundation on her face.  I’d give her a 7 probably, you won’t be disappointed, but you won’t be absolutely wowed!

Definitely does french kissing, and lots of it 😊

Really smiley and friendly

Hope this helps and you get to see her, let me know how it goes!