Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra_K - Manchester  (Read 1599 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (35 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chevvy12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£120 1 hour incall
2 min walk from Victoria station

Saw her before she had her AW profile, middle of last year, advertises all over the place, don`t normally go for EE girls but something about her made me curious.
Phoned up, chat about what I wanted, all ok, texted back with the details of the building she was in.
Called her when outside and gave me the flat number and buzzed in.

Door opened, definitively her in the photo`s, accommodation quite smart, big open plan place with a weird bed, the frame was about 6 inches high.
Speaks excellent English, no translation app needed like some stories i`ve read.

Quick chat and straight into some DFK for a minute, rock hard, kit off and onto the bed.
Blowjob, oral on her, fondle and suck of her tits - rubber time.
Mish, cowgirl, doggy, on top reverse cowgirl.
Half time breather, it was a very hot day, chat for a minute or two then back to where we left off.
Part two basically a repeat of part one, enthusiastic girl, none of this lying down like a wet fish looking bored bollocks, bags of energy and puts the effort in.

Condom off for a CIM, and off to spit it out.

Top punt and well bang on the money.

Think she`s cocked up her AW profile, no CIM or even penetration on the likes list, definitely on offer. 
Banned reason: Previously banned LeeVanCleef
Banned by: daviemac