Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: suggestions in North Somerset?  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Clanger

Or Somerset in general? Exeter is okay too. I despair of trying to find a good WG on AdultWorks, the profiles with lots of positive feedback are of women who don't have much to offer in the looks department, and the profiles that are of attractive women have zero or near-zero feedback.

Here we have one who has lots of good feedback and looks okay, but then I saw the prices. £250 for one hour? Yer having a laff!
External Link/Members Only
Fair enough she looks fine but £250? She's not even dressed presentably in the photos, for £250 I'd expect something special.

And then there's "-Iasmine-" (Yasmine, Jasmine?). She looks a lot less impressive in the real photos than in the photo-shoot pictures, I'd say she looks ordinary. I'd be inclined to give her a go but she's Romanian, and when Romanians tell you "don't trust the Romanians" you can't be too careful.

I'm going round and round in circles trying to find a decent WG. The only one I can find at the moment is xLacyx but I emailed her on Friday and no response yet.

Somerset is such a desert. There's Bristol of course but visiting Bristol is so tiring (worst traffic outside of London) the pain outweighs the fun, I'd need another massage to recover from the trip.

Offline SmokeEater

Sorry can't help, but what I would say is that the 1st girl offers bareback which I would never risk plus if you do then that may stop you getting future punts from wg that don't do bareback and will check to see if you have!!!

Offline Clanger

Good point Smokeeater. Thankyou for pointing that out, I didn't notice but any WG who does bareback is a no-no for me, I value my health.   :bomb:

Offline SmokeEater

No probs Clanger,
Always best to play safe :-)
When I search on aw I always make sure on the profile page and preference part I tick the dislike boxes for bareback and unprotected sex.
I'm fairly new to this and others may give even better advice.

Offline Clanger

Blehhhh. It gets worse and worse. After ticking some dislikes box (maybe they should have a single "anything unhygienic" box) the list is reduced to 15 wg's outside of Bristol, 12 of whom are munters, one only does 2 hours or more at a price of £250 and the other is Lacey, who I think is on holiday. Still, I can do another search around the Exeter area.

(edit) Oh, I did miss one. I forgot about Christina666. I haven't looked at her private gallery yet (somehow I've already spent £15 checking private galleries) but she looks like a maybe. £150 for one hour is on the high side but she's local-ish so less than £10 petrol there and back. External Link/Members Only

Offline bristolbcfc

Check Lacy's profile she's on holiday,a plus from me.

Anna Rebecca well worth a look up   :D sorry cant do links at the moment i'm on some shit 3G signal ithe back end of nowhere :scare:

Offline Clanger

Check Lacy's profile she's on holiday,a plus from me.

Anna Rebecca well worth a look up   :D sorry cant do links at the moment i'm on some shit 3G signal ithe back end of nowhere :scare:

Good tip thanks.  :)

Offline Qwerty

Tall, hot, friendly...

Would have done a review but time is short just now

Offline Clanger

Anyone know Weston Super Blonde? External Link/Members Only
I've looked at her profile about a hundred times trying to figure out what she really looks like, and finally found a couple of pics in her blog - I'll post links rather than pictures since I'm not sure what the rules are:
External Link/Members Only...
External Link/Members Only..!

Some of her photos are obviously photoshoot pix and some are airbrushed, and some aren't of her at all - though to be fair those are all in her blog and she says they are of other women, a bit confusing.  Anyhow, the real pictures of her suggest she looks okay, the problem is her rates are £250 for 2 hours, no 1 hour option that I can see. Her profile seems a bit pimpish too. £250 is too much to blow on a bad punt. edit* oh, and her private gallery is a bit expensive £4 for 3 days. 4000+ piccies in it, but I'm suspicious it might be a PG scam. I'd rather pay £1 for just one single real photo of her.

I'm still struggling to find a good WG. I was very tempted by Sexy_Lacyx, and I'm still thinking about it, but reading a discussion about her I found out she's a lot older looking than her pictures suggest. Link to topic: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12862.0
There are no clear face pictures of her (are there ever?) but I'm guessing she looks a bit haggard in real life, and for me the face is all-important. She's a former junkie, her teeth used to be a mess until she had them done a couple of years back and at least one punter on here has walked away. From her blog and a brief email she sent me, she seems nice and polite (assuming she wrote it and not a pimp) so I don't want to offend her by turning up at her door and saying "no, sorry you're not what I expected.. bye". I hate to be rude but these days I'm not shy about saying NO.

I don't have time at the moment but I'll take a look at AnnaRebecca's private gallery later, her main pictures are all soft-focus blurry-brush so they're not much to go on.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:00:22 am by Clanger »

sexy_lacyx

@Clanger,  I do not have a pimp, i reply too my own emails, think i'm old enough and educated enough too run my own business.  Secondly if you read that previous thread only 2 of those people commenting i actually met, the gentleman who wrote the review and the one who wrote about my teeth.  My teeth were not fucked through drug use i had  amelogenesis imperfecta look it up and google it.  I had my treatment after waiting years recently, you should never judge anyone until you know FACTS!  As for my drug use everyone has a past and i was honest about it  and have so moved on from that part of my life.  I'm commenting because once again someone i haven't met is slandering me and i wanted too set things straight! I hope you don't take offence too this as it's not intended, but hope you can see it from my side, I don't wish too comment further either! 

Offline Bristolboy

I've seen sexy lacy twice now. Her teeth seem fine too me!
Also. There were face pics in her private gallery, It may have changed tho.
To be fair, if you didn't like her face you could always walk? I doubt she'd have a problem with that?
Or cum on it?  :thumbsup:

sexy_lacyx

there are quite a few 'scattered' face pics in my PG.  Hasn't changed  :angelgirl:

Offline bristolbcfc

Another plus for Lacy from me  :thumbsup:

Offline Clanger

@Clanger,  I do not have a pimp, i reply too my own emails, think i'm old enough and educated enough too run my own business.  Secondly if you read that previous thread only 2 of those people commenting i actually met, the gentleman who wrote the review and the one who wrote about my teeth.  My teeth were not fucked through drug use i had  amelogenesis imperfecta look it up and google it.  I had my treatment after waiting years recently, you should never judge anyone until you know FACTS!  As for my drug use everyone has a past and i was honest about it  and have so moved on from that part of my life.  I'm commenting because once again someone i haven't met is slandering me and i wanted too set things straight! I hope you don't take offence too this as it's not intended, but hope you can see it from my side, I don't wish too comment further either!

Sorry Lacy, I didn't mean for my post to come across as sounding quite that severe! I've been burned in the past by false advertising which is why I sound a bit cynical;  probably 75% or more of the advertisements on Adultworks are misleading or outright scams so if I assume the worst of a WG rather than having high expectations I won't risk being disappointed. I've lost count of the number of misleading photographs I've seen on Adultworks, it makes it hard work to find the real ones.  Also, a lot of the profiles on Adultworks are written by pimps who pretend that the woman being advertised is an independent. Not that all pimps/madams are bad but some profiles on Adultworks have a "bad vibe" about them.

Offline ico23

I may have to come back and see you Lacy. New teeth are a definite plus point but I read somewhere your tits have been enhanced ? I remember smaller breasts but perhaps I'm getting confused. Liked you though so another plus for you here.

Offline bristolbcfc

I may have to come back and see you Lacy. New teeth are a definite plus point but I read somewhere your tits have been enhanced ? I remember smaller breasts but perhaps I'm getting confused. Liked you though so another plus for you here.

Yep she's had her boobs done :D

sexy_lacyx

hey clanger it's fine, think i had a bad case of holiday blues yesterday, so you're post prob got too me more than it should of, it's fine hun.  Yes my teeth are new and so are my boobs, though they do look and feel natural both i had done last year x

JV547845

amelogenesis imperfecta look it up and google it. 
Turn pictures off in your browser if you do.  That'll teach me to be cynical and not take someone's word for it. 

Offline Clanger

Turn pictures off in your browser if you do.  That'll teach me to be cynical and not take someone's word for it.

Actually, I'd heard of it already. It's described as a rare condition on Wikipedia but I know two people who have it, one of them had veneers or crowns or something done a few years ago and he looks fine now, afaik it only affects the teeth so at least cosmetically speaking it's fixable.

sexy_lacyx

Ha ha yes i think worse cases would come up on google,  I wasn't as bad as that, but no you wouldn't know now,  doing this job enabled me too go private and get them sorted.  We live in a society where people pre-judge but it's all good glad ur friend got sorted x

Tony Montana

Anyone know Weston Super Blonde? External Link/Members Only
I've looked at her profile about a hundred times trying to figure out what she really looks like, and finally found a couple of pics in her blog - I'll post links rather than pictures since I'm not sure what the rules are:
External Link/Members Only...
External Link/Members Only..!

Some of her photos are obviously photoshoot pix and some are airbrushed, and some aren't of her at all - though to be fair those are all in her blog and she says they are of other women, a bit confusing.  Anyhow, the real pictures of her suggest she looks okay, the problem is her rates are £250 for 2 hours, no 1 hour option that I can see. Her profile seems a bit pimpish too. £250 is too much to blow on a bad punt. edit* oh, and her private gallery is a bit expensive £4 for 3 days. 4000+ piccies in it, but I'm suspicious it might be a PG scam. I'd rather pay £1 for just one single real photo of her.

From her latest FR she seems to have omitted something quite important from her details   :scare:

vorian

From her latest FR she seems to have omitted something quite important from her details   :scare:

Indeed Lex,  would be quite a shock for a punter without warning.  :scare: