Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie_Hanna - Absolutely gorgeous  (Read 5104 times)

1 review(s) for Blondie_Hanna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jake9jake9

So, took a big risk today again where I pursued meeting someone with 0 feedback with a profile created 2 days ago.... You know how these can be, bad punts but on the rare occasion the mining of absolute gems. It seems this was one of those times.

Usually, in these situations you keep it to yourself (whether you want to admit it or not) for reasons that everyone should already know. But she's not going to be doing this long (most likely till the end of this month) and has only been doing this for a month as well. In other words, she's doing it temporarily to save money for personal reasons, and once you meet her  you'll realize she's never the one to remain in this business for long. So, thought I'd let the word out for anyone that wishes to see her before she's gone for good.

Appearance

This is the link to the profile - External Link/Members Only

However, the pictures are not of the girl I met at the door. The girl I met was just as gorgeous as the one in the profile, so I really didn't think to or even wanted to complain and I don't think anyone would be too disappointed here either. She's a young pretty Polish blondi, has a great toned body with a nice bum (mentioned she goes to the gym). Her name's Martha (so if you do decide to visit her, mention this name specifically).

Regarding communication, she's been in the country a few years and so her English is pretty good. Enjoyed having discussions with her at the beginning and whilst she was giving a massage. Accommodation wise, it's a nice clean apartment and has a spacious room with a double bed at the center top.

Service

Normally, experience tells me that most great looking girls who are vfm tend to have flaws in other area's, like service. This was the exception, after offering me a drink and shower, she delivered the requested (and as advertised) services with enthusiasm. Her personality was friendly and she was really willing to want to please, rather than it being something done with reluctance. Her  OWO was a highlight for me as it was nice and slow, including ball licking which finished in a CIM. Same with reverse oral, was clean and tasted sweet.

As I tend to only do vanilla services, I can't comment on things like kissing or anal. But, her communication is good, so ensure you say what you want clearly before meeting her and I'm sure she'll be good for her word.

Conclusion

She's an absolute gem, found on by mere chance. Would personally recommend her (am planning to return next week), and for those that are thinking of paying a visit, please treat her well - keep in mind she's not going to be around for long.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:55:32 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline NightKid

If not for the B&S and "treat her well" bull, I would've been sorely tempted.

The fluff is strong with this one.

password02

Although the pics looks very hot on the AW profile why does she not put her correct pics on her AW profile instead of fakes pics -
On principle I would not visit if it is a B&S

Offline jake9jake9

If not for the B&S and "treat her well" bull, I would've been sorely tempted.

The fluff is strong with this one.

Not sure what you mean by fluff tbh. I've been around here for a while and reviewed various times on threads and posts. It's a B&S, but that's for you to make a judgement on it, personally can't complain.

Also, sorry if this is the first time you've ever seen someone mention "treat her well" on a review thread - The above was just a personal experience I had that I wanted to share with others,  you're more than entitled to make your own judgement on it though.

Although the pics looks very hot on the AW profile why does she not put her correct pics on her AW profile instead of fakes pics -
On principle I would not visit if it is a B&S

This is just my guess - might be because she's only doing this for 2 months have something to do with it. No idea.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:33:26 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline chodu1

Her veri photo is viewable - Make of it what you will!

I tried pasting/linking it here before it disappears but I'll be fucked if I know how to do it!

Bratpack

She has a verification picture you can view. Is that the girl you saw?

Offline jake9jake9

She has a verification picture you can view. Is that the girl you saw?

Yes, that's her. Wow, never checked that cos I'm so used to those being hidden. Even though I thought I was seeing the girl in main pic, guess it can't really be considered B&S since I should've checked.

She's also much better looking in real life than in that veri pic tbh.

Festisio

She's also much better looking in real life than in that veri pic tbh.

I should bloody hope so.

Verified pic added below so that when she realises it is still showing and removes it from her AW profile there is still a reference to it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jesus Christ, that is what I call ugly, she could haunt houses in her spare time.  :vomit:

Jason

Disgraceful review. How can someone call a plain looking girl “absolutely gorgeous” and “absolute gem”? Ridiculous! Even if she is in fact better looking in the flesh than in her verification picture she is nowhere near as attractive as the girl in the picture in her profile (not to mention that even the girl in the fake pictures is not regarded as gorgeous either -only quite pretty or at best beautiful). I was always concerned about the dubious taste of some of our members who are content to shag dogs when the price is low. But in this case we are not even talking about a low priced girl. That is and the reason I personally only trust reviews from only a handful of UKP members. The rest are for me as useless and misleading as the ones on AW.

Offline fisherofsouls

Disgraceful review. How can someone call a plain looking girl “absolutely gorgeous” and “absolute gem”? Ridiculous! Even if she is in fact better looking in the flesh than in her verification picture she is nowhere near as attractive as the girl in the picture in her profile (not to mention that even the girl in the fake pictures is not regarded as gorgeous either -only quite pretty or at best beautiful). I was always concerned about the dubious taste of some of our members who are content to shag dogs when the price is low. But in this case we are not even talking about a low priced girl. That is and the reason I personally only trust reviews from only a handful of UKP members. The rest are for me as useless and misleading as the ones on AW.

+1  ...  the girl in the veri pic is a moose  :(

cockneybstrd

While I agree that this reviewer was wrong to give a positive as it was a bait and switch.

It does come to down personal opinion about who is attractive. I know you like to take a more statistical and science approach to what you find an attractive female. But attraction for many is not based on this. At the end of the day its down to individuals personal tastes

Offline rockharders

B&S is unforgivable and an automatic negative for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Brilliant post.
This is clearly a case of bait and switch, the review is totally useless.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

intana

are you kidding me thank good i didnt go for a visit

Offline jake9jake9

While I agree that this reviewer was wrong to give a positive as it was a bait and switch.

It does come to down personal opinion about who is attractive. I know you like to take a more statistical and science approach to what you find an attractive female. But attraction for many is not based on this. At the end of the day its down to individuals personal tastes

This is very true, however - I read reviews on here every day and have a fairly good understanding of what most people would consider attractive (as opposed to what people are individually "into"/tasted). The veri pic of the OP is very unflattering to real life perceptions, which I still believe people who're judging by the veri pic would be in for a surprise.

Brilliant post.
This is clearly a case of bait and switch, the review is totally useless.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I don't know if this can be classed as a B&S when there's a veri pic. I just never bothered to check it, that's why I thought I saw a different girl.

You're trying to compare a pic with a girl who is caked with full makeup and hair styling to one who looks like she just got out of bed and doesn't know when the camara clicked.

Not to mention, how people look in pictures is rarely ever representative of how they're like in real life. There's countless cases of really good pictures with disappointments once you actually meet the person.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:45:37 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline random

The veri pic of the OP is very unflattering to real life perceptions, which I still believe people who're judging by the veri pic would be in for a surprise.

You're trying to compare a pic with a girl who is caked with full makeup and hair styling to one who looks like she just got out of bed and doesn't know when the camara clicked.

Not to mention, how people look in pictures is rarely ever representative of how they're like in real life. There's countless cases of really good pictures with disappointments once you actually meet the person.

Yes B&S issue aside I agree with you on that. Many of the verification pics which are often them looking at their worst show them in a bad light. It's amazing what makeup and hair styling can do and the same goes the other way when you see some of these beauties without the slap.

Bearing that in mind I don't think her very pic looks bad at all. She has the potential to look far better than that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bearing that in mind I don't think her very pic looks bad at all. She has the potential to look far better than that.

You may need to visit one of these shops ------------

Offline random

You may need to visit one of these shops ------------

I never said she looks stunning or anything but she looks alright there. That's how they can look first thing in the morning in a bad pic outside of the punting hours when you don't see them.

She still looks better than that German bint who you said was good. If that one actually displayed her verification pic in the same circumstances she'd look much worse I expect and you'd be saying the same thing about her. Most won't even display them.

incognitomosquito

Looking at that pic, I see a canvas waiting to be painted on.  Fair play she's no stunner in that pic, but she's not THAT BAD.  I've been with far worse (shivers).  If the OP hadn't complimented her so much and started off with, 'The verification pic doesn't do her justice', then maybe there'd be less vitriolic comments.  OP, good for sticking to your guns, remember, beauty is subjective.     

Offline NightKid

Not sure what you mean by fluff tbh. I've been around here for a while and reviewed various times on threads and posts. It's a B&S, but that's for you to make a judgement on it, personally can't complain.

Also, sorry if this is the first time you've ever seen someone mention "treat her well" on a review thread - The above was just a personal experience I had that I wanted to share with others,  you're more than entitled to make your own judgement on it though.

What I mean by that is that you sound about as far from being objective as being shot through a cannon by objectivity itself.

Disregarding the fact that a potential B&S was rated positively ... you seem completely convinced that she's only "doing it temporarily", "never the one to remain in this business for long", and all the other usual prossie bullshit, which in turn makes me wonder if you've somehow painted this picture that she can do no wrong in your mind.

I also note that you've not listed a single neutral or negative issue, to which many others have strongly disagreed with you on the point of it being a B&S. And therein lies the essence of my comments.
Does that help make my meaning clearer now?

Offline Meursault

I actually think the girl might scrub up OK.
To be fair to her, imo she's not a "moose"!
The acid test is when a person smiles.
B&S is the issue here and because of her oversight with the veri' picture, no one can actually accuse her of that either.
Give the girl a break. Surely we should pass judgement on girls we have seen, not on girls others have experienced.

Offline tgsm

Hidden Image/Members Only As grown men you should know women look a lot different without makeup

incognitomosquito

B&S is the absolute reason why this should be marked as a negative.  I've had two amazing shags from B&S's but I've always marked them as negatives.  The latest one I was a victim of, months ago, wasn't the best looker at all, but she knew her trade and would have been marked as a positive otherwise.

vt

I actually think the girl might scrub up OK.
To be fair to her, imo she's not a "moose"!
The acid test is when a person smiles.
B&S is the issue here and because of her oversight with the veri' picture, no one can actually accuse her of that either.
Give the girl a break. Surely we should pass judgement on girls we have seen, not on girls others have experienced.

Nice eyes, but bulbous nose and crooked mouth let her down.