Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mira FBSM - Plaistow E13 (gone legit)  (Read 6035 times)

4 review(s) for Amirasandel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
6 review(s) for AMIRASANDY (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline RussAbbot

Mira, aka Amirasandy (see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158351.msg2835964#msg2835964)

Link: External Link/Members Only

Time of meet: within the last 4 weeks

Venue: Residential terrace 3 mins from Plaistow station - easy parking nearby after 6:30pm. Bit of a fort knox style operation, but once inside, was a friendly home. Massage table in living room. Not the same place as the previous linked review judging by the description.

Comms: By text, Mira was fast to reply. Arranged 2 hours beforehand for evening booking (she works 1pm to 1am) gave  post code, then confirmed door number by phone on arrival.

Pricing: 30 mins massage with HE for £40, extra £10 for topless.

Provider: Whilst chatty, was not as chatty as previous reviews suggest, so I think I got off lightly in that department. Contrary to her previous part arabic possibly romanian nationality, I am pleased to inform you that Mira is now 100% Greek. She mentioned this at least 30 times, also she's a qualified doctor. I was hoping for as many extras as possible from this meet, knowing her history as a regular full service provider, but alas, she's gone legit! Mira is very friendly and put me at ease right away. The pics in the linked post are extremely accurate.

Services: Medium to light massage for 20 mins, with lots of reach unders, on the flip I asked to see the puppies, and was able to for an additional £10, which was reasonable. All other requests were declined. Nice slow lingham massage whilst i suckled on the suprisingly firm b cup pups. After finishing, some cleanup, then got dressed and was on my merry way.

Would I return? Yes, in the likely never ending quest to get further. This certainly is a new level of WSWS, maybe more WSGTSUT (Will She Given That She Used To?)

Offline sparkus

I've always been curious about this one but the very emphatic nothing sensual warnings on the ads put me off.

Offline RussAbbot

I thought the same till I searched here for her number and found the FS reviews, my expectations did a full 180, and I guess we met in the middle.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Has not been replying to comms for a few days, been trying

:hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Does anyone know when she is returning? comms went dead last month, will take the plunge with her.

Offline RussAbbot

Does anyone know when she is returning? comms went dead last month, will take the plunge with her.

I made a return visit last week. Was a carbon copy of the first visit - still nothing more on offer.
Ever the talker, she mentioned she can't afford the rent any more and might have to move soon. One troubling comment was that her landlord suggested making new gumtree ads as a 2nd persona, to draw in more punters. I'm not sure what kind of landlord that makes him...

Offline l1mpd1ck

Now advertising in Coventry

Offline LEOJONTY