Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Sandy Girl - Birmingham  (Read 1604 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BlimyMac

External Link/Members Only

2 visits - Sept and Nov 2020

1 hour incall: £100 plus agreed extra CIM: £10

Location block of flats B16 area

Communication: Sandy responds promptly to texts. Good directions to her location.

The girl: Sandy is as good looking in real life as in her photos. Fabulous slim body, great tan. Fabulous tits.

The meet: Sandy offered a shower which I accepted, after a very quick dowse I appeared from the en suite with a towel and a smile. Sandy has an unusual manner which I find endearing but I'm sure others will find strange. I cant put my finger on it, but she is always looking at you, checking if you are ok and there's something going on unsaid behind the eyes.

Sandy asked me what I'd like to do and I started stroking her body with my eyes firmly on her breasts. Sucked both nipples and thought i was in heaven. She immediately noticed the twitching down below and started to stroke me and gestured for me to lie on the bed. She gives a great BJ. And she knows her best angles. She positioned herself so i couldnt help admiring and stroking her body as well as sucking on her tits. I had to tell her to slow down as it was very quickly getting to the point. I asked her to lick and suck my balls instead which she duly did. It wasnt long before I was back in her mouth and exploding a load in there. She disappeared for a few moments - no doubt to dispose - and returned and suggested a massage.

Massage skills are ok in that she's a 10/10 hot tanned tight younger woman who is naked and stroking me, but no real massage skills. Before long I was standing to attention again and back in her mouth. Went through a few positions with a lot of enthusiasm. But I wanted to come in her mouth again and that's how she finished me.

Only a few minutes left at this point. She didn't rush me out. After a quick mouth refresh she lay next to me whilst I marvelled at those tits for a few moments longer and had a quick chat. Her English is reasonable but she beats herself up sometimes if she struggles to recall a word. That said I was able to hold a conversation with her and we understood each other completely. 

Then shower again, and bid farewell.

I cant think if a better way to spend £110.  If i was going to find fault I wish her services included facial - however she doesn't offer this and it isn't advertised - just something I'd like to do with her.

Would I return? I've already visited twice.

My first review, hope I've included everything.

Offline covidiot

Great report, been looking at this one a while but not sure the looks are my cup of tea. Having said that I love eye contact and sounds like she ain't shy. Will go on the list. Thanks for the review.

Offline bestpunt

Bloody hell that first pic of hers looks like she's on smack.
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0ralist

Seen her a few times over the years and will never forget the smelly towel debarkel.

She is a lot more laid back these days compared to her duo days with dark Alex.

Reminds me I need to see her again.
Good solid vanilla punt and anal a a decent price if that's your thing.

No I havent done a review as it's been well over a year so since I last saw her and I wasn't part of the crew at the time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:51:04 pm by 0ralist »
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

Seen her a few times over the years and will never forget the smelly towel debarkel.

She is a lot more laid back these days compared to her duo days with dark Alex.

Reminds me I need to see her again.
Good solid vanilla punt and anal a a decent price if that's your thing.

No I havent done a review as it's been well over a year so since I last saw her and I wasn't part of the crew at the time.
Enlighten us with the smelly towel please because she was one I wanted to see and I texted her to try and arrange a booking and she’d got an attitude so I left it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:59:24 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

I've seen Sandy in the past but not for a while. Her new tits look awesome but there's a review on here where the OP said you had to be gentle with them, or similar comment. That's why I've not been back.
Was there any issue when giving them a fondle as I'd like to see her again and them for the first time.

Offline Cryton123

I saw her after her boob job and had no issues with groping her tits. I have reviewed the meet.

I saw her many times over the years and always found her to be a bit loopy but always pleasant and a good, solid punt.

Offline alpharius

Seen recently. Could do nothing more than gentle touch and kissing on said boobs. They are fabulous looking though