Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir, incall, Birmingham  (Read 3063 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline PiggyPop

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Saw Lilith in the summer of 2020 for a one hour incall at a cost of £150. Took place at her incall location in central Birmingham. Arranged some weeks in advance by AW email and confirmed by text on the day. All comms were prompt and professional.

Lilith is well known and very well reviewed on this site. I’ll be adding another positive.

As is clear from her profile photos, she's a stunning girl; great face, fantastic body with a great shapely arse, small perky tits with nipples that stand to attention. She was dressed as requested in a tight, black PVC dress, wide gauge fishnet hold ups and black heels. Very fuckable.

I’d asked for a dirty GFE PSE mix.

Good French kissing and dirty talk from the start and throughout. Some of the dirty talk came across a bit formulaic and fake, some more genuine.

Spent a lot of time with my cock in her mouth, deep OWO although not quite deep throat, plenty of spit and super eye contact. Returned the favour, licking her tasty pussy and fingering her pussy and arsehole.

Also spent a lot of time with my cock in her pussy. She's got fantastic energy and stamina, well a lot more than me, and all the fucking was furious and energetic. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary. She's also very funny. A highlight was Lilith literally bouncing up and down on my cock in a sort of reclining reverse cowgirl (if there is such a thing), with me supporting her weight with my hands on her waist; “like a fuckin’ bouncy castle” she says in that sexy Polish accent.

She’s great fun and likes playing the slut. A good punt with a very fit girl.

Recommended

Offline Willnotts

She's one of the best but sadly got blocked after I couldn't confirm a meet at 10am to when I was stuck in a work meeting

Shame because I'd love to fuck her again

Offline LilithNoir

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She's one of the best but sadly got blocked after I couldn't confirm a meet at 10am to when I was stuck in a work meeting

Shame because I'd love to fuck her again

Shame indeed. Whilst you’re on it, why not mention all the other times when you’ve cancelled or were indecisive on the day of booking? My patience has been exhausted. This is a business.
Banned reason: Using another account kotycommanderjohn and trying to "out" members These two accounts set up the same day and time as AlmondMilk and icybluespruce
Banned by: Head1

Online alabama1

Breaking news.....Lilithes  NEW booblets  have just been unleashed on twitter.... :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 07:06:16 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Philloveit21

Seems to be a trait on here at the moment working girls joining the site to complain about reviews they don’t like, never seen that before on here , hope it doesn’t detract from punters giving truthful reviews ?
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Irvine68

Breaking news.....Lilithes  NEW booblets  have just been unleashed on twitter.... :drinks:

And a fine looking pair.

Offline BromsgroveFella

This has got to be worth a treat, outside of my usual punting rates but looks and sounds amazing.. the OF is good too! Hurry up February! 🤣

Online Brumbrum

not a fan of fake tits so won’t be seeing her now

Offline Nacholibre

not a fan of fake tits so won’t be seeing her now

Not totally sure about the new boobs. But....

Those nips ...wow...primed...
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline puntingpumping1920

I would love to see this girl. Hopefully she does a London Tour

New tits below

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:49:21 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LilithNoir

• Banned
  • Service Provider
...because it’s still early days. That’s normal at this stage. They will move into more “teardrop” shape over time, like natural boobs.

It’s how the body works.  :hi:
Banned reason: Using another account kotycommanderjohn and trying to "out" members These two accounts set up the same day and time as AlmondMilk and icybluespruce

Offline LilithNoir

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Seems to be a trait on here at the moment working girls joining the site to complain about reviews they don’t like, never seen that before on here , hope it doesn’t detract from punters giving truthful reviews ?

There is a difference between just complaining about a review one doesn’t like and putting things straight. I do believe that if a review is negative yet truthful, it’s a lesson to be learnt by WG. Nothing wrong with OP or his review. It was a reply to another individual that was banned from future bookings due to unreliability.

I don’t see any reason why a WG shouldn’t be able to counter half truths or blatant lies when appropriate. I appreciate the opportunity to register at long last and being able to respond. I wish I was able back in the summer, perhaps would have been able to nip certain accusations in the bud. Sadly sometimes things spill outside of a forum and recently someone had tried extorting money off me and harassed me whilst bringing up those accusations. His favourite line of all was that “you don’t pay any tax” and therefore he was fully confident that I won’t report anything. He was wrong.

:hi:

Offline Nacholibre

There is a difference between just complaining about a review one doesn’t like and putting things straight. I do believe that if a review is negative yet truthful, it’s a lesson to be learnt by WG. Nothing wrong with OP or his review. It was a reply to another individual that was banned from future bookings due to unreliability.

I don’t see any reason why a WG shouldn’t be able to counter half truths or blatant lies when appropriate. I appreciate the opportunity to register at long last and being able to respond. I wish I was able back in the summer, perhaps would have been able to nip certain accusations in the bud. Sadly sometimes things spill outside of a forum and recently someone had tried extorting money off me and harassed me whilst bringing up those accusations. His favourite line of all was that “you don’t pay any tax” and therefore he was fully confident that I won’t report anything. He was wrong.

:hi:

Lesson to us all. OPs and WGs

Don't confide too much...even if you become regulars with each other....it will invariably turn sour sooner or later

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish