Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 3429 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline rowlock

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This one won't tell you anything new, but in the spirit of contributing here we go.  My first review so go easy!

Price: £50 for 30 mins.
Communication:  Initial phone call, but there was no answer.  Few mins later I got a text back (two identical texts in fact) telling me to go to postcode at a time, with a load of questions like my name, my AdultWork Name, but also what time do I want to come.  Go to location given, get a call from her then guided to the actual address.
Looks:  I was surprised at how good looking she was, based on previous reviews here.  She's obviously been taking care of herself.  Maybe kicking about 50?  Hard for me to tell, but she had a great body.  Blonde and petite.  The pictures on her profile are accurate.

Punt happened about October.  When I arrived I was taken through to the bedroom.  She confirmed the service, I handed over the paperwork and as she put it away she was asking me questions.  What made me go for her, have I punted before, what nationalities had I seen.  If you have read other reviews then you know she can talk and talk!  I was OK with this though, helped put me at ease.  I stripped while this went on and went to the bed.  She soon joined me for some light kissing then moved down for OWO.  Good technique, and gave some attention to the balls.  Having read reviews here before I knew the next move - she lifted my knees and started rimming.  After a short while she flung her leg over for 69.  All fresh and clean, no complaints there.  After a bit of that she told me to fuck her doggie on the end of the bed.  I started slow but she clearly likes it harder and after some words of encouragement she had me pounding away.  Some nice dirty talk and I blew in the bag.  After that I lay down on the bed and she gave me a bit of a 'massage'.  I say 'massage' as it was more her just rubbing my legs and calves when we talked about Covid, mostly her being angry about the thought of being forced to take a vaccine.

A positive from me as I found it an enjoyable punt.  She kept the conversation up unless she had a dick in her, and she took the lead which I like.  I found her attractive and the punt flew by - was pretty much 30 mins bang on and didn't feel rushed.

Offline Name Not Found

The woman is a legend, for all sorts of reasons  :cool: I almost feel left out as I've never seen her in 20 years of punting. Maybe she should be some sort of rite-of-passage for Scottish punters; you could get a medal from Wee Nippy once you've survived a session with her. :sarcastic:

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review and seems consistent with my experience..

Offline Olek121

Im going to get ripped to bits for this haha

But do you need to shave your ass before you see her. Up for getting rimmed but not for having to shave my crack 🤣

Offline Papertrail2019

But do you need to shave your ass before you see her. Up for getting rimmed but not for having to shave my crack 🤣

I'm going to get ripped even more but you're missing out on the feeling of a shaved crack  :lol:

Offline 1980Tam

Im going to get ripped to bits for this haha

Get a grip

Offline Asian guy

There’s a bit on her Q&A on her page about forums and 2013. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Offline mickey1967

There’s a bit on her Q&A on her page about forums and 2013. Can anyone shed any light on this?

We're going way back now, but if my memory serves me right, she was accused of harassing other SP's and punters, something she always denied.

Offline auldie63

Some guy called Icky Dicky really had it in for her on here some time ago. He spread all sorts of bad stuff about her on here, as far as I can remember he said she had a 'gang' that got up to all sorts of shit largely involving shit as a matter of fact. Any mention of her was enough to get him kicking off on one, god knows what she had done to him, eventually went way over the score and got himself banned.  :hi:

Offline Asian guy

Thanks for the explanation. Must be a nightmare for girls when a guy has it in for them. Wouldn’t take much to ruin someone’s reputation.

Offline mickey1967

I saw her a couple of times years ago, one of the first girls I saw in Glasgow, it was almost a rite of passage visiting her.

My preference if for a more relaxed GFE, so never been tempted to go back and see her, but couldn't really fault her for effort.

Offline David1970

I saw her a couple of times years ago, one of the first girls I saw in Glasgow, it was almost a rite of passage visiting her.

My preference if for a more relaxed GFE, so never been tempted to go back and see her, but couldn't really fault her for effort.

I am the same visited her years ago, good service but did not find her sexy.
If I remember I sat in the kitchen waiting while she said goodbye to the previous punter, she said it was to stop us meeting on the stairs, talk about a convoy belt.

Offline mickey1967

I am the same visited her years ago, good service but did not find her sexy.
If I remember I sat in the kitchen waiting while she said goodbye to the previous punter, she said it was to stop us meeting on the stairs, talk about a convoy belt.

I remember sitting in that kitchen, now I maybe know why!

Offline auldie63

Ditto that. She used to be top floor in a 4 storie next to Queen's park, remember on one visit I was peching so bad on the bastard stairs she came out to the landing to tell me to be quieter. No way I could manage that now. :scare: :hi:

Offline rubntugn

I visited her many many years ago, she gave me a short survey at the end. She asked me a few questions and was writing notes in a black leather notepad. How I wanted to get a browse through that book. The only question I remember was 'what about my advert made you book me?'

Online Colston36

I visited her many many years ago, she gave me a short survey at the end. She asked me a few questions and was writing notes in a black leather notepad. How I wanted to get a browse through that book. The only question I remember was 'what about my advert made you book me?'

Now there's a real professional. That's why she's still doing well.